ForumsWEPRWill China take over the world????

101 20760
kielzanie
kielzanie
473 posts
Nomad

Hey not to be racist or any thing but does anyone notice the sudden population growth of chinese people??? This sometimes scares me because they are becoming more and more spread across the world and much more powerful. since they are allied with North Korea, they might turn into some asian force. this might mean they could be stronger than the U.S. Please reply in a nice and not racial way!!! this is just supposed to just have another conversation about todays world.

P.S- im not Chinese

• 101 Replies
kielzanie
kielzanie
473 posts
Nomad

see this is why i dont like some chinnese people. they always think that they are the best. i cant take that and then they discriminate us so much. i love books, you better not say that, its not right.

EL_Dyablo_666
EL_Dyablo_666
579 posts
Nomad

China is a communist and there's actually a lot of dictators in China so, They might take over the world but I don't really know.

necromancer
necromancer
750 posts
Peasant

there's actually a lot of dictators in China

lol, there can only be one dictator at a time, otherwise thy would have a civil war in order to gain power.
Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

The have the military, population, and the power to take us over because are economy and stock market surviving is tied to to them directly.

TROJANS
TROJANS
372 posts
Nomad

there is a chance that they might cause of there overgrowing population.also the nucler weapons that they have.but if they would to launch one it cant reach the us because they have tried and only goes to the oncean so i think they wont take over the world

EL_Dyablo_666
EL_Dyablo_666
579 posts
Nomad

there can only be one dictator at a time, otherwise thy would have a civil war in order to gain power.

What do you mean by that?
TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

there is a chance that they might cause of there overgrowing population.also the nucler weapons that they have.but if they would to launch one it cant reach the us because they have tried and only goes to the oncean so i think they wont take over the world

I don't believe they have ever tried to launch a nuclear warhead at us. If they had, we would be at war with them. Also, technology is so advanced that you could send a nuclear warhead around the world. I think China is taking down America economically. First, we are sending car companies over there so no jobs which means more people on welfare. Then, what is with all these recalls on toys because of lead? You would think they would be able to get it right after the third toy mess up.
Waterpologuy
Waterpologuy
227 posts
Nomad

Isnt China one of the #1 polluters in the world because they have fewer laws about waste dumping and stuff?

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

well look at it this way.During the korean war we defeated North Korea, and their Chinese allys.We didn't invade their country or anything,but they didn't invade South Korea.My point is if we could beat them back then, then we could easily beat them now, with all of out new technoligy, like robotics,and the ground warrior system(cameras strapped to guns,every soldier has a personal GPS device,along with a map showing locations of allys, and enemys,almost like a mini-map in a video game.)I'm sure theirs not too much to worry about.Also the only people we should be worried about right now are ofcourse the Iranians.

thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

no they wont

Timegoesby
Timegoesby
1,006 posts
Nomad

I would have to strongly say no for 3 reasons

1 USA is very far indet to them if they attacked us they couldn't collect

2 Most of the country is very poor so it would be very hard for them to organize it

3 They have a large export business if they were to attack the world who would buy there stuff

Craze77
Craze77
813 posts
Peasant

I think the United States is going to stay the World Power for many years to come.

happypanda77
happypanda77
22 posts
Nomad

i dont think it is impossibel for the china to take over

WeeMan147
WeeMan147
199 posts
Nomad

I think for several large reasons that China will forever be second best. I will go into vast detail later. I promise.

tehblackknight
tehblackknight
60 posts
Nomad

i like references from revelations and the bible in whole and no I do not think any one country will take over the world china is in the un security council
Ithink
and that states they will not go to the war for gain of land

Showing 61-75 of 101