Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

if a dragon knocked on your front door, what would you do?

Posted Jul 18, '12 at 11:22pm

ThunderHawk17

ThunderHawk17

4 posts

just type it down for us to see, heck turn it into a story.

just thought there should by something fun to read for everyone else.
just to clarify its a dwarf dragon 8-12 ft long and its starving but friendly (it won't try to eat you) NO charecters from games and try to keep it original.

Posted Jul 19, '12 at 11:20am

jt25rox

jt25rox

343 posts

why the **** did it have the kick the door down i could ring the doorbell if its friendly. if its not going to eat you why did it come to your house. It should be out eating live stock or grass not red bull and potato chips. This thread is just a fail

Posted Jul 19, '12 at 12:42pm

Darktroop07

Darktroop07

668 posts

Let's just say I'd run over to the basement and grab the WaltherP98 and start shooting at it plus theirs always the fence O_O.
I'd shoot and run without knowing it was friendly XD.

Posted Jul 19, '12 at 1:10pm

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

8,732 posts

I would pull out my stock of meat and sausages and let it fire up the BBQ!!

And we'll feast together like mano a... ahm... drago! =)

Posted Jul 19, '12 at 2:13pm

toemas

toemas

315 posts

It depends on if the dragon said RAWR!!!! IMA BE HUNGREH!! GIMMA SOME FOOD!! Then i would scream like a lil girl & try to kill it

but if it said hello dear sir, would you be so kind to donate some food to a hungry young dragon like myself sir?

i would still scream like a lil girl & MAYBE just maybe calm down enough to realize he was a good civilized hungry dragon in search of something to eat

Posted Jul 19, '12 at 2:55pm

djme

djme

80 posts

i would go get my 270.and shoot the crap out of it:)

Posted Jul 19, '12 at 5:08pm

jt25rox

jt25rox

343 posts

U just dont get the point it is impossible for him to kick down the door with his little legs. also arent they armorplated so a gun would not do much unless u are using a 22milimeter which each round county $25 and the gun costing $20000 so most dont have the gun

Posted Jul 19, '12 at 5:55pm

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

8,732 posts

Why is everyone immediately running to grab his gun and shoot the poor thing?! (o.O)

Don't you just love this cute little bugger?!

http://www.free-clipart-pictures.net/free_clipart/dragon_clipart/dragon_clipart_1.gif

Just be a friendly human and offer the homeless hungry dragon a place to stay and some food to fill it's tummy! Be a nice guy for a change...

...and maybe, just maybe... as a reward, you might catch a flight on it's back when it grows bigger over time? ;)

Posted Jul 19, '12 at 7:19pm

light_chaser

light_chaser

659 posts

Lessee.  I would NOT shoot it (*coughcoughdjmecough*) I would tell him "hold on a sec" run like heck to find some meat, and then use all my dads charcoal for the grill.

Posted Jul 19, '12 at 9:25pm

BRAAINZz

BRAAINZz

601 posts

Good question. I think I would be a little surprised first. Then let it into my house and feed it pork chops. Then fly on it. Because I can.

Reply to if a dragon knocked on your front door, what would you do?

You must be logged in to post a reply!