Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

If a Zombie apocalypse started what would you do?

Posted Jul 22, '12 at 11:21am

ballsackcaptain

ballsackcaptain

36 posts

If a Zombie apocalypse started what would you do?Would you kill everyone of them or would hide.Write down what you think.

Posted Jul 22, '12 at 6:02pm

Jacen96

Jacen96

3,113 posts

buy guns, buy ammo, buy food, go to a secluded area, build fort, survive. in zombie apocallypse, stay away from big cities and stay in the rural areas, that way there won't be as many zombies around.

Posted Jul 22, '12 at 6:33pm

samiel

samiel

415 posts

well my local state prison has a fence with razor wire wove through it,a fully stalked armory,a generator,a back up generator,bunch of gaurd towers with spot lights and plenty of other chewy little treats so if it was free of the undead or had a small amount then id stay there or id go to a gas station near my house that has brick walls and barred up windows

Posted Jul 23, '12 at 12:13am

ballsackcaptain

ballsackcaptain

36 posts

I would follow sameil

Posted Jul 23, '12 at 2:25am

katchka

katchka

16 posts

get a big van with added armor, make a sun roof for turret/gun spot, with shooting holes in the sides.

Posted Jul 23, '12 at 3:28pm

Mr_Casas

Mr_Casas

68 posts

Well, for me when there are the first sighns of zombies and there spreading, I would gather up and stock up on food, health supplies(such as bandages, medicine, etc) and maybe some zombie killing weopons. And then if there is finnaly an apocalypse and the zombies are headed me way I'ld find a safe place or house, kill some zombies, and maybe team up with some fellow survives.

Posted Jul 23, '12 at 3:33pm

samdawghomie

samdawghomie

3,672 posts

I'd go take over the closest WalMart

/zombie apocalypse

Posted Jul 23, '12 at 5:19pm

LegendaryRedriders

LegendaryRedriders

75 posts

I think the picture below shows what I would do to the zombies. I'd prob make a song about it http://www.blogcdn.com/www.joystiq.com/media/2008/10/burnzombieburnimage241008425.jpg

Posted Jul 23, '12 at 11:59pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

5,895 posts

Shoot myself in the face. Its pointless, why go through all the pain, suffering and fear to come to your demise anyways. This way you wont become a zombie and you dont have to go through so much terror and carnage. I dont mean to call you liars but I highly doubt that all of your plans would go as successfully as you planned.

Posted Jul 24, '12 at 2:11am

ballsackcaptain

ballsackcaptain

36 posts

I agree we should all just shoot ourselves in the faces.

Reply to If a Zombie apocalypse started what would you do?

You must be logged in to post a reply!