Forums

ForumsVideo Games

Which Zelda game is the best?

Posted Oct 22, '12 at 6:33pm

Minotaur55

Minotaur55

1,318 posts

Knight

I have to agree with Sauron23, Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time is the best. It has puzzles, skill, and fun. Epic.

Posted Oct 23, '12 at 12:11am

kellynmcfinch

kellynmcfinch

135 posts

yup they made ocarina in time in 3D. it looks a little more epic.

42% of majoras mask players say that it was annoying.

legend of zelda twilight princess has the most realistic looking out of all the legend of zelda games.

link to the past is pretty good. even when it is old every one still likes it.

man I think the legend of zelda games will be #1 in the nintendo's best game list

Posted Oct 23, '12 at 1:24am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,756 posts

42% of majoras mask players say that it was annoying.

Again...another percentage you seem to pull out of thin air. Where, pray tell, did you come up with such a number?

even when it is old every one still likes it.

You say this as if you are surprised people would like a game that is "old"...

man I think the legend of zelda games will be #1 in the nintendo's best game list

Pokemon I can see a possibility of it beating with how they have been dropping, but would still be very hard to beat. On top of that, however, is Nintendo's pride and joy..the best selling franchise that houses the most popular video game character of all time...Mario...which I don't see The Legend of Zelda beating

Posted Oct 23, '12 at 1:49am

Kasic

Kasic

5,740 posts

Again...another percentage you seem to pull out of thin air. Where, pray tell, did you come up with such a number?

Though I too am questioning the percentage, I have to agree with the sentiment. MM was definitely the most challenging of all the LoZ games for me, but there were many annoying parts. Having to re-do days over and over again to get certain masks, long dungeons w/ the hidden fairies and a time limit to boot, plus the ridiculously anti-climatic boss. Woo mask dances around with funky music while you slash at it...

You say this as if you are surprised people would like a game that is "old"...

I always find it odd that people automatically count out 'old' games. Many newer games nowadays just focus on graphics and multiplayer...not the actual gameplay, balance, storyline, uniqueness, or challenge.

Point and cue, Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword. Sure, they both look great. But they're a far cry from the puzzles in OOT, MM, and while SS tried to be unique in the sky area they seriously screwed that up, it's just an empty travel area. I didn't mind the travel in WW because there was sunken treasure, a myriad of islands to explore, random barrels to jump over and cool areas. It was a nice change of pace.

Posted Oct 26, '12 at 3:13am

kellynmcfinch

kellynmcfinch

135 posts

again..another percentage

from the game informer magazine

Posted Oct 31, '12 at 1:44am

carzas

carzas

10 posts

OoT no matter what anybody says. But it has to be on the N64.

Posted Oct 31, '12 at 7:07pm

LavaCake

LavaCake

10 posts

Ocarina of Time OR Majora's Mask

Posted Nov 1, '12 at 10:44am

spikeabc

spikeabc

1,696 posts

OoT bro. no doubt. i could beat that game in probably 10 hours if i wanted to, but thats besides the point.

OoT. best. zelda. game. EVAR!

its true people.

Posted Nov 1, '12 at 6:09pm

ironblade41

ironblade41

530 posts

. Many newer games nowadays just focus on graphics and multiplayer...not the actual gameplay, balance, storyline, uniqueness, or challenge.

I totally agree. I suppose the story to Halo is okay, but the gameplay just isn't fun. Just can't stand Halo and such games. Then again, there are a lot of great games that don't have story lines, such as Mario Kart, and SSB.

Posted Nov 2, '12 at 12:04pm

leeroyboy

leeroyboy

4 posts

Ocarina of time is a definite answer from me.

Reply to Which Zelda game is the best?

You must be logged in to post a reply!