Forums

ForumsForum Games

Tyloria zombie infestation.

Posted Aug 8, '12 at 3:09pm

StormDragon

StormDragon

454 posts

Name:Storm
Age:23
Health: 86/100
Armor: 0/0
XP 60/100
Status: Normal (+0 hp OT), Healthy
Noteriety: 0
Squad Size: 1
Johny: Health: 25/25 Fists, Normal.
Safe House: LVL.1 0/100 Barricade, Storage:
Weapons: Skinner, Kark shock rifle 9/8 Mark VII Pistol 0/0
Inventory: 3x bread 2x can of soup  3x wood 1x soda
Ammo:
Skills:
Crafting: 1/100
Cooking: 1/100
Lockpicking: 1/100
First aid: 1/100
Scavenging: 9/100
Speechcraft: 4/100
Atributes:
STR. 1
DEF. 1
VIT. 1
DEX. 1

I tell Johny to get the gas canister and pour its contents on the slicer.

 

Posted Aug 8, '12 at 3:55pm

gamermartin

gamermartin

190 posts

Name:kenny
Age:21
Health: 100/100
Armor: 0/0
XP 0/100
Weapons:
Inventory: 3x bread 2x can of soup 1x crackers
Ammo:
Skills:
Crafting: 1/100
Cooking: 1/100
Lockpicking: 1/100
First aid: 1/100
Scavenging: 1/100
Speechcraft: 1/100
Atributes:
STR. 1
DEF. 1
VIT. 1
DEX. 1
LUCK. 1

I check to see who it is without opening the door

 

Posted Aug 8, '12 at 3:56pm

evilsweetblock

evilsweetblock

419 posts

Name:Storm
Age:23
Health: 86/100
Armor: 0/0
XP 60/100
Status: Normal (+0 hp OT), Healthy
Noteriety: 0
Squad Size: 1
Johny: Health: 10/25 Fists, Normal.
Safe House: LVL.1 0/100 Barricade, Storage:
Weapons: Skinner, Kark shock rifle 9/8 Mark VII Pistol 0/0
Inventory: 3x bread 2x can of soup  3x wood 1x soda
Ammo:
Skills:
Crafting: 1/100
Cooking: 1/100
Lockpicking: 1/100
First aid: 1/100
Scavenging: 9/100
Speechcraft: 4/100
Atributes:
STR. 1
DEF. 1
VIT. 1
DEX. 1
Johny throws the canister on the slicer, but gets a good slicing.

Slicer: 445, Enraged

 

Posted Aug 8, '12 at 3:57pm

evilsweetblock

evilsweetblock

419 posts

Name:kenny
Age:21
Health: 100/100
Armor: 0/0
XP 0/100
Weapons:
Inventory: 3x bread 2x can of soup 1x crackers
Ammo:
Skills:
Crafting: 1/100
Cooking: 1/100
Lockpicking: 1/100
First aid: 1/100
Scavenging: 1/100
Speechcraft: 1/100
Atributes:
STR. 1
DEF. 1
VIT. 1
DEX. 1
LUCK. 1

Your neighbor Fred is standing there, looking nervous and shouting HELP ME!

 

Posted Aug 8, '12 at 6:22pm

gamermartin

gamermartin

190 posts

Name:kenny
Age:21
Health: 100/100
Armor: 0/0
XP 0/100
Weapons:
Inventory: 3x bread 2x can of soup 1x crackers
Ammo:
Skills:
Crafting: 1/100
Cooking: 1/100
Lockpicking: 1/100
First aid: 1/100
Scavenging: 1/100
Speechcraft: 1/100
Atributes:
STR. 1
DEF. 1
VIT. 1
DEX. 1
LUCK. 1

I let fred in and ask him whats wrong

 

Posted Aug 8, '12 at 6:29pm

evilsweetblock

evilsweetblock

419 posts

Name:kenny
Age:21
Health: 100/100
Armor: 0/0
XP 0/100
Weapons:
Inventory: 3x bread 2x can of soup 1x crackers
Ammo:
Skills:
Crafting: 1/100
Cooking: 1/100
Lockpicking: 1/100
First aid: 1/100
Scavenging: 1/100
Speechcraft: 1/100
Atributes:
STR. 1
DEF. 1
VIT. 1
DEX. 1
LUCK. 1

He says that theres zombies outside and he wants to stay here and team up.

 

Posted Aug 8, '12 at 7:52pm

Tactical_Fish

Tactical_Fish

385 posts

Name: Mark
Age:16
Health: 35/100
Armor: 0/0
XP 0/100
Weapons:
Inventory: 3x bread 2x can of soup 1x crackers
Ammo:
Skills:
Crafting: 1/100
Cooking: 1/100
Lockpicking: 1/100
First aid: 1/100
Scavenging: 1/100
Speechcraft: 1/100
Atributes:
STR. 1
DEF. 1
VIT. 1
DEX. 1
LUCK. 1

 

Posted Aug 8, '12 at 7:56pm

StormDragon

StormDragon

454 posts

Name:Storm
Age:23
Health: 86/100
Armor: 0/0
XP 60/100
Status: Normal (+0 hp OT), Healthy
Noteriety: 0
Squad Size: 1
Johny: Health: 10/25 Fists, Normal.
Safe House: LVL.1 0/100 Barricade, Storage:
Weapons: Skinner, Kark shock rifle 9/8 Mark VII Pistol 0/0
Inventory: 3x bread 2x can of soup  3x wood 1x soda
Ammo:
Skills:
Crafting: 1/100
Cooking: 1/100
Lockpicking: 1/100
First aid: 1/100
Scavenging: 9/100
Speechcraft: 4/100
Atributes:
STR. 1
DEF. 1
VIT. 1
DEX. 1

I fire another shoot thinking that I can get the slicer to catch on fire so that damage can be done between shots.  I have Johny get out of the battle so he can see to his wounds.

 

Posted Aug 8, '12 at 11:00pm

lonelighters

lonelighters

116 posts

Name: Shade
Age:27
Health: 35/100
Armor: 0/0
XP 0/100
Status: Normal (+0 hp OT), Healthy
Noteriety: 0
Squad Size: 1
Jane Health 25/25 Normal
Safehouse: None
Weapons:Mark XII 0/0, Skinner
Inventory: 3x bread 2x can of soup 1x crackers 2x meat (raw)
Ammo:
Skills:
Crafting: 1/100
Cooking: 1/100
Lockpicking: 1/100
First aid: 1/100
Scavenging: 1/100
Speechcraft: 1/100
Atributes:
STR. 1
DEF. 1
VIT. 1
DEX. 1
LUCK. 1

Alright, I check if it really is a zombie while trying to get the pistol loaded if the zombie seems to be coming too fast to be able to do such I grab the slicer and slash at it. I grab Jane and try to get her to a nearby vehicle after I get the pistol loaded I grab the ammo bag as well.

 

Posted Aug 8, '12 at 11:09pm

gamermartin

gamermartin

190 posts

Name:kenny
Age:21
Health: 100/100
Armor: 0/0
XP 0/100
Weapons:
Inventory: 3x bread 2x can of soup 1x crackers
Ammo:
Skills:
Crafting: 1/100
Cooking: 1/100
Lockpicking: 1/100
First aid: 1/100
Scavenging: 1/100
Speechcraft: 1/100
Atributes:
STR. 1
DEF. 1
VIT. 1
DEX. 1
LUCK. 1

I grab whatever I can find and a flashlight and I tell fred to stay in the house while I check to see if it really is a zombie.

 
Reply to Tyloria zombie infestation.

You must be logged in to post a reply!