Forums

ForumsVideo Games

Halo 3

Posted Dec 22, '07 at 3:40am

ZAXXINFAXX

ZAXXINFAXX

3 posts

Hey, anyone else have Halo 3? If so, post your crazy Halo 3 stories so we can enjoy it...

Posted Dec 22, '07 at 3:56am

LonLonRanch

LonLonRanch

178 posts

My roommate has it and we play it all the time. One time on a team slayer game at Snowbound he killed the entire team with 1 grenade, it was called an "Extermination" and thanks to the sweet new replay feature we got to watch it over and over again.

Also another time on High Grounds, team slayer, he had the spartan laser and he fired at a Ghost and somehow got a double kill.. We watched the replay to see what happened and it turns out there was an invisible guy with a rocket launcher in mid-jump, ready to kill someone and he lasered him on accident, freaking hilarious...

Posted Dec 22, '07 at 5:18am

rytherix

rytherix

71 posts

I have to say, its pretty good, I played through the campaign with my friend, I wasnt really impressed, but from what I have heard they have a pretty good multiplayer 8/10 lol, I would rather play some select sweet flash games XD

Posted Dec 22, '07 at 6:01am

Soulful_Plain_Strider

Soulful_Plain_Strider

97 posts

halo 3 on heroic is what halo was meant to be, its the perfect setting for just the righ amount of action without the annoyance of legendary.

One time on high ground i grabbed the spartan laser and spent helf of the match sniping people with it while they tried to get to me lol

Another time me and couple of friends were playing sand trap on forge. I spawned a couple of hornets and after a while i turned into spark, snuck up on a hornet in flight, turned back into normal and boarded it, kicking the guy out and to his death, then shooting them as they tried to do the same to me ... hilarious :D

Posted Dec 22, '07 at 12:19pm

Calvin35

Calvin35

24 posts

One day i was really really bored so i went on forge and chose random maps laying mines and chucking grenades at them. MONSTER CRASHES DUDES

Posted Dec 22, '07 at 3:00pm

meman

meman

732 posts

hey where can you gt halo 3 in stores i have the original and have rented halo2 from blockbuster but where can you get halo3?

Posted Dec 22, '07 at 4:01pm

Soulful_Plain_Strider

Soulful_Plain_Strider

97 posts

play.com

Posted Dec 22, '07 at 4:21pm

meman

meman

732 posts

not the internet IN STORES

Posted Dec 22, '07 at 5:29pm

fride76

fride76

139 posts

..what kind of stores do you have near you?

Posted Dec 22, '07 at 5:59pm

meman

meman

732 posts

best buy, blokbuster, thats all i know of, might be more

Reply to Halo 3

You must be logged in to post a reply!