ForumsGamesHalo 3

222 39490
ZAXXINFAXX
ZAXXINFAXX
3 posts
Nomad

Hey, anyone else have Halo 3? If so, post your crazy Halo 3 stories so we can enjoy it...

• 222 Replies
gamemaster100
gamemaster100
11 posts
Nomad

I like halo 3 but because of the ending

gamemaster100
gamemaster100
11 posts
Nomad

i don't think there will be another one (sorry pressed enter)

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

Halo 3 is so much fun wen hav m8s round but isnt as good on ur own. I prefer cod4 for that

depretis
depretis
129 posts
Nomad

HAlo 3 is AWESOME!

Splinterfly
Splinterfly
12 posts
Nomad

Yeah Quote

alecrules111
alecrules111
85 posts
Nomad

my friend was playing and told the whole team to stick him with plasma grenades and then he ran in and killed the whole enemy team and it killed them when they respawned too he got like 35 kills.

megadethed
megadethed
12 posts
Nomad

Well..... yah i have halo3 (gamertag is my name here)

I was driving on a mongoose on custom games w/ invincible vehicles and 2000% Hp. So i thought of something, Why not throw a plasma grenade on the mongoose? I stuck it and the hopped on and then-BOOM! i didn't die but the mongoose did some crazy flips and other awesome things. and while doing this i got a kill!

N00BKiller
N00BKiller
255 posts
Peasant

ok... i dont have halo 3 but is it in halo 3 u can play online and be covenet too?
if so plz tell me on my profile.

bestgamer123
bestgamer123
215 posts
Nomad

It is one nice game i like it best on xbox360.

Evil_Zacky_Zacky
Evil_Zacky_Zacky
20 posts
Nomad

no one on x box live really plays halo 3 any more. but heres my storie when i was play i was riding my ghost near the water a idiot shot it with a wraith but missed it and i got outside the map

scotty
scotty
59 posts
Nomad

luv dat game its wkd halo 3 wanna ov ma fave games in a banjee it gd

Espionage
Espionage
10 posts
Nomad

a crazy halo 3 story.
well one day i was playing a ranked double team game.
and it was lagging really badly. which always sucks especially when its ranked.
so we where winning during the game. it was on the level the PIT. and it was around 43-39 so it was a close game. then around 1 minute left the other team disappeared. me and my friend where really confused. and they were no where to be seen.
so after the game the other team asked us why we left, and we told them we didnt leave. that they left.

so we went to the theater and watched the film. so we fast forward the game to the last minute of the game.
so when we click the button to switch which player you where looking at. they had disappeared. there where no where in the game.

so my team disappeared on them and they disappeared on us.

and thats my crazy halo 3 story.

Drator
Drator
81 posts
Nomad

Mine is a long story but you can watch it at youtube here is the link oh and please do not try to copy it cause you will never ever get close to what I have done.
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=0zzoXDZzqO0&feature=related .

Oh and honestly I made this film.

dragon969100
dragon969100
42 posts
Nomad

an amazing game

N00BKiller
N00BKiller
255 posts
Peasant

i got a mod where the master chiefs was all girls! lol

Showing 166-180 of 222