ForumsGamesHalo 3

222 39491
ZAXXINFAXX
ZAXXINFAXX
3 posts
Nomad

Hey, anyone else have Halo 3? If so, post your crazy Halo 3 stories so we can enjoy it...

• 222 Replies
Aids247
Aids247
58 posts
Nomad

I love this game so much HALO OWNS

helguast
helguast
20 posts
Nomad

halo 3 and 2 are grat but i think the first was the best. in the first, the pistol was awsome, then they destroyed it but the graphics did mprove. the other problem is the storyline. the more games they make the shorter the story gets.

stratplayer929
stratplayer929
99 posts
Nomad

I've never played it, only watched people play it and heard about them play it. It seems fun, but being a person who doesn't have an X360, it's kind of hard for me to play it, lol.

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

halo 3 is awesome... one time on the pit it was an infection game and i was hidden under the ramp step thingy and when all 14 people were zombies they found be me but couldnt get to me so i got like 50 killes with a pistol and some swords got an invinsible too

WilliamTheGamer
WilliamTheGamer
196 posts
Nomad

Once i got one of those army truck things (forgot name) I flipped it over a lump of dirt and spun over 4 Cars i set up (Well 5 but i hit the last 1 lol)

Bet you don't want to be in my car? LOL?

Cyclops24
Cyclops24
2 posts
Nomad

One Time Me And My Friend were on a Mongoose and we were in a Rocket Race and someone on the green team shot a rocket at our mongoose and my friend just flys off and ends up surviving and i be the one dying.

Crazy Stuff Mate.

thegreatgammersback
thegreatgammersback
22 posts
Blacksmith

yes HALO# is the greatest out of the 3 in the trigoly

murph3
murph3
67 posts
Nomad

i was playin on rats nest(me and my frend were playin 2player xbl)he drove a warthog and im in the turret and we keep killin peeps like crazy,it was awsome.

EL_Dyablo_666
EL_Dyablo_666
579 posts
Nomad

I haven't played halo 3

Assassin43
Assassin43
22 posts
Nomad

i have halo 3 and all my friends try to team up on me and kill me but it never works.

also if i get the energy sword or gravity hammer they all basicly give up cause then i am almost invinsible

arkaninerenegade
arkaninerenegade
785 posts
Nomad

yes i got halo 3 today!

Chaze100
Chaze100
479 posts
Peasant

Halo 3 is an awesome game My neighbor and i play it all the time

TehDeadIzRizing
TehDeadIzRizing
41 posts
Nomad

Halo 3 rules!

Once on Last Resort i got the sniper and aimed for the enemy sniper and I shot at his head and it said i got a double kill snipe. I went in replay mode and it showed i shot a guy running past in the neck. XD

kyungchan
kyungchan
9 posts
Nomad

I was playing with my friend who mods alot on custom games. He had a bunch of bots all over the map to creep me out. We were playing swords and I was beating him really badly. Then he got mad and some how controlled all the bots to attack me. The worst was when the forge robot things shot their guilty spark blast. That was the freakiest story for me on Halo 3.

hydraman
hydraman
122 posts
Nomad

i once ran into a ghost while i was in one ran into other ghosts and they exploded i also through a frag grenade across the map and killed someone it was pretty cool

Showing 181-195 of 222