ForumsForum GamesSuper Hero RPG (remake)

264 30217
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

This is a remake of SepticLocket839's game and all rules from his game still apply to this one, but I'm adding a little to it.

You are in an accident somehow and you wake up in the hospital with a strange power. You discover that all your comic book hero's are real.

*Story but the story will mostly come in the story.*

*CHARACTER SHEET*

Name: First and Last
Secret Name: None{yet}
Biography: How you got your power.
Inventory: None
Outfit: Patient Scrubs
Super Power: Think wisely
Weakness: Unknown
-Team-
~None

You can talk to other players but you can't help them in battle.

• 264 Replies
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Name: Jason Cryptonia
Biography: I was on a military base checking on a little...project...of mine when it started to radiate a new form of energy. I went to check it when I touched it, absorbing it through my skin. It flooded my body and made me faint.
Inventory: Military scientists uniform, steel sword.
Outfit: Blues jeans, blue shirt.
Super Power: ability to bend matter
Weakness: None
-Team-
~None~

"Yes we should, put this on," he hands you a mask, "some hero's try to keep their identity secret." then he put a mask on.

------------------

Name: Krista Ela
Biography: I was in the audience of one of those cooking shows when the set caught on fire. Don't ask what started it cause I don't know but what ever it was it sure did start a big old wildfire that burned down the entire building. Not to mention there was a basement to the place that had who knows what in it due to the fact that the set was built over a demolished chemical plant. I could had easily gotten out but I just had to be the good person and try to help everyone who was in trouble.
Outfit: Jeans, Tee-shirt with a wolf design on it.
Super Power: I can turn into my favorite bird, land animal, and water animal. For me that is an American Bald Eagle, an Arctic wolf, and a goblin shark. can also use the elements ice, darkness, and wind. My senses have been heightened thanks to the new forms and I can grow gills when I need them but don't want to became a shark. I can only fly in my eagle form and I'm still can only stand the same amount of water pressure as the form I am in. All three forms have their own personalities but the most distinct of the three is the wolf. If I anger the personalities they won't let me take the different forms even partly and I won't be able to use the elemental gifts I got from the personalities.
Weakness: none
-Team-
~None~

"Humph, would you take me as a fool, i didn't come here to give you a choice, I came here to take you, by force if necessary. Saberthooth grab her and let go." Sabertooth start to go for you but you hear a roar from the front room that stops Sabertooth in his tracks, and you all look in that direction.

-----------------------------------------

Name: Alec Demorrow
Biography: With no memory of my past life other than an explosion and my name, I wake up.
Super Power: Can manipulate objects with my mind- Telekinesis
-Team-
~None

"Hmm you must have suffered for a little bit of vertigo. But nothing to worry about, but I suggest you stay in bed till your little bit more stronger."

------------------------------

Name: blue wings
Biography: fell down the stairs and landed on his head. after waking up he could use the powers. probably the shock awakened the sleeping powers.
Outfit: White shirt, bluejeans
Super Power: animal communication, water control
Weakness: None.
-Team-
~None

After you get back top the bed room you find Fang awake and you tell him everything. Fang, "Are you as nuts as a squirrel, your mother would not allow it."

-------------------------

Name: Ghalaghor McAllistor
Biography: Ghalaghor traveled around the world, went to places he allways wanted to see and got to some hidden/unknown places like caves and islands. he found a strange glowing lake in a cave and, curious like always, swam in it. the next morning he woke up in a hospital with a headache.
Outfit: White shirt, blue jeans.
Super Power: teleportation, telekinesis and shape-shifting
Weakness: one at once (he can not use all of his powers at the same time), head ache (Powers my work in away that don't want them to.)
-Team-
~None

You pack all of you stuff and head to the airport to buy a ticket to Nevada USA.

----------------------

Name: Lloyd Luciola
Biography: I have always had my power, just never used it before. After getting attack by a energy blast from a super villain, which threw me into a road, and hit by two cars, I used my power to defend myself, and overexerted myself and put myself into a coma.
Inventory: Magic map, black self driving motorcycle, clocking watch
Outfit: Bikers jacket, red shirt, blue jeans
Super Power: I can create anything with my imagination to life, but the stronger or bigger they are, the more energy it takes to make the item/creature/building/etc. Since its my imagination, the item does not have to follow the laws of physic and other ways the universe works like that.
Weakness: (Overusing my power causes me to faint, I get more drowsy the more of my energy I use, I can replenish it by eating.) Broken leg in a robotic leg brace
-Team-
~None~

You see him, he is in a wheel chair, no hair, brown eye. "Hmm you must be the young lad who call earlier." He says it not as a question.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Biography: I was in the audience of one of those cooking shows when the set caught on fire. Don't ask what started it cause I don't know but what ever it was it sure did start a big old wildfire that burned down the entire building. Not to mention there was a basement to the place that had who knows what in it due to the fact that the set was built over a demolished chemical plant. I could had easily gotten out but I just had to be the good person and try to help everyone who was in trouble.
Super Power: I can turn into my favorite bird, land animal, and water animal. For me that is an American Bald Eagle, an Arctic wolf, and a goblin shark. can also use the elements ice, darkness, and wind. My senses have been heightened thanks to the new forms and I can grow gills when I need them but don't want to became a shark. I can only fly in my eagle form and I'm still can only stand the same amount of water pressure as the form I am in. All three forms have their own personalities but the most distinct of the three is the wolf. If I anger the personalities they won't let me take the different forms even partly and I won't be able to use the elemental gifts I got from the personalities.
-Team-
~None~

First the X-Men and the bad guys of Marvel prove to be real and now hopefully a lion named Azlan made that roar. I think as I prepare for anything except the most powerful character in The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

Biography: Ghalaghor traveled around the world, went to places he allways wanted to see and got to some hidden/unknown places like caves and islands. he found a strange glowing lake in a cave and, curious like always, swam in it. the next morning he woke up in a hospital with a headache.
Weakness: one at once (he can not use all of his powers at the same time), head ache (Powers my work in away that don't want them to.)
-Team-
~None

after i arrived in Nevada i buy three water bottles and try to get some information where area 51 could be. if i can not get some information i try to get a map that could help me by my search. then i search area 51.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Biography: I was on a military base checking on a little...project...of mine when it started to radiate a new form of energy. I went to check it when I touched it, absorbing it through my skin. It flooded my body and made me faint.
-Team-
~None~

"I know. I was that nerdy kid that read comics."I put on the mask.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

Biography: fell down the stairs and landed on his head. after waking up he could use the powers. probably the shock awakened the sleeping powers.
-Team-
~None

"oh yeah... well i do have a plan. you might get in trouble with mom though... if you dont want to do that we can always just sneak at night"

coolbarak
coolbarak
150 posts
Nomad

Biography: I have always had my power, just never used it before. After getting attack by a energy blast from a super villain, which threw me into a road, and hit by two cars, I used my power to defend myself, and overexerted myself and put myself into a coma.
Super Power: I can create anything with my imagination to life, but the stronger or bigger they are, the more energy it takes to make the item/creature/building/etc. Since its my imagination, the item does not have to follow the laws of physic and other ways the universe works like that.
Weakness: (Overusing my power causes me to faint, I get more drowsy the more of my energy I use, I can replenish it by eating.) Broken leg in a robotic leg brace
-Team-
~None~

"Yes....The thing is though, I don't know why I came to you, specifically, the map and the phone book told me to come to you." I wait for his reaction."(By the way, love how your mixing X-men into this.)

immortaljustice
immortaljustice
544 posts
Nomad

Name: Thorik Anskuld
Biography: When i died, i was sent to hell. I looked Satan straight in the eyes and spit in his face. In reward for my bravery, he sent me back to life and granted me my powers.
Outfit: black shirt, black jeans
Super Power: Manipulation/Creation of fire and darkness
Weakness: The Oceans (weakens your fire powers) , sedated (You react slower).
-Team-
~None~

last post page 18

ill walk over to the kitchen to see what the noise is

ParkerD1313
ParkerD1313
125 posts
Nomad

Biography: With no memory of my past life other than an explosion and my name, I wake up.
-Team-
~None

As he is leaving I ask him, "You said you had someone that knew more about the accident. Do I talk to him? Or are you gonna tell me?"

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

-Team-
~None~

You then see what made that sound, a reptile hand grabs the edge of the door, then a foot, then the rest of the body, it look like the female version of The Lizard. ???, "Hiss, I told you that you couldn't hold me."

Inventory: 3 water bottles.
-Team-
~None

"Area 51? Oh, that's in Roswell New Mexico."

----------------------------

-Team-
~None

"Grrrr, fine, but I don't trust the non-turns."

--------------------------------

-Team-
~None~

You and the mystery man go to see what is going on. When you get there you see Spider-man fighting with Doctor Octopus and Green Goblin.

---------------------

-Team-
~None~

He look at you seeing new eye, "By any chance do you make these yourself?"

--------------------------

Name: Thorik Anskuld
Biography: When i died, i was sent to hell. I looked Satan straight in the eyes and spit in his face. In reward for my bravery, he sent me back to life and granted me my powers.
Outfit: black shirt, black jeans
Super Power: Manipulation/Creation of fire and darkness
Weakness: The Oceans (weakens your fire powers) , sedated (You react slower).
-Team-
~None~

Look in the kitchen and see a person standing in the middle of the floor, but his back is to you.

-----------------------------

-Team-
~None

"I'll be sure to bring him here, unlike you he is already up and walking without falling."

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

-Team-
~None

"ok then. when night falls you can scratch the door to tell us you want to get out. someone will open it for you like normal but you wont get back. then eventually ill come to "look for you". is that ok with you?"

(btw. what does non-turns mean?)

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

-Team-
~None~

"Let me guess, that is the reason why you need me." I say to Sabertooth and Mystique. Without a good reason I'm not planning to help them but that doesn't mean that I don't want to know why they want someone with my specific powers.

coolbarak
coolbarak
150 posts
Nomad

You meant leg right? Not eye.

-Team-
~None~

"Uhm, yes, yes I did. I don't know why i'm here, I just know that your here to help me, but if you still have some questions i'll awnser them

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

Inventory: 3 water bottles.
-Team-
~None

i say thanks and go then to Roswell New Mexico.

Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

Name: Nilous Hughes
Biography: Ive always had it since a very young age,but its been very minor. like VERY MINOR, When the adrenaline kicked in from the accident, my implanted nano-bots Super charged and started to tap into my Brain.(there will be more to ad as i get older and progress)
Super Power: Reproducing and Self-improving Nano Bots. They improve my Strength, agility, speed (minorly) Intelegance (Majorly)
-Team-
~None

ParkerD1313
ParkerD1313
125 posts
Nomad

-Team-
~None

I decide to sit and wait for the other person.

Showing 211-225 of 264