ForumsForum GamesSuper Hero RPG (remake)

264 30220
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

This is a remake of SepticLocket839's game and all rules from his game still apply to this one, but I'm adding a little to it.

You are in an accident somehow and you wake up in the hospital with a strange power. You discover that all your comic book hero's are real.

*Story but the story will mostly come in the story.*

*CHARACTER SHEET*

Name: First and Last
Secret Name: None{yet}
Biography: How you got your power.
Inventory: None
Outfit: Patient Scrubs
Super Power: Think wisely
Weakness: Unknown
-Team-
~None

You can talk to other players but you can't help them in battle.

• 264 Replies
Chess341
Chess341
960 posts
Shepherd

Name: Kathren Erwin
Secret Name: None
Biography: Kathren was struck by lighting near a transformer station outside her hometown of Columbus, Ohio. Instead of being killed by the following electric explosion however she gained new powers and ability's. Now she wants to know how she got to the hospital and why she is in it.
Super Power: Electromagnetism Manipulation
-Team-
~None

Sorry forgot my bio.

j_c_mooncity
j_c_mooncity
1,060 posts
Nomad

Is it too late to join?

immortaljustice
immortaljustice
544 posts
Nomad

Name: Thorik Anskuld
Biography: When i died, i was sent to hell. I looked Satan straight in the eyes and spit in his face. In reward for my bravery, he sent me back to life and granted me my powers.
Outfit: black shirt, black jeans
Super Power: Manipulation/Creation of fire and darkness
Weakness: The Oceans (weakens your fire powers) , sedated (You react slower).
-Team-
~None~

"Answer me," i demand as i go to punch him in the stomach

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Name: Jason Cryptonia
Biography: I was on a military base checking on a little...project...of mine when it started to radiate a new form of energy. I went to check it when I touched it, absorbing it through my skin. It flooded my body and made me faint.
Inventory: Military scientists uniform, steel sword.
Outfit: Blues jeans, blue shirt.
Super Power: ability to bend matter
Weakness: None
-Team-
~None~

Sorry I miss yours, but don't know what you meant by 'I think then I put my hands down. open and i make the ground slither around to their level'

-----------------------

Name: Krista Ela
Biography: I was in the audience of one of those cooking shows when the set caught on fire. Don't ask what started it cause I don't know but what ever it was it sure did start a big old wildfire that burned down the entire building. Not to mention there was a basement to the place that had who knows what in it due to the fact that the set was built over a demolished chemical plant. I could had easily gotten out but I just had to be the good person and try to help everyone who was in trouble.
Outfit: Jeans, Tee-shirt with a wolf design on it.
Super Power: I can turn into my favorite bird, land animal, and water animal. For me that is an American Bald Eagle, an Arctic wolf, and a goblin shark. can also use the elements ice, darkness, and wind. My senses have been heightened thanks to the new forms and I can grow gills when I need them but don't want to became a shark. I can only fly in my eagle form and I'm still can only stand the same amount of water pressure as the form I am in. All three forms have their own personalities but the most distinct of the three is the wolf. If I anger the personalities they won't let me take the different forms even partly and I won't be able to use the elemental gifts I got from the personalities.
Weakness: none
-Team-
~None~

The lizard woman look at you dumbfounded, "Hiss, what, you want me to follow you? I was the one who was tied up by him." She points at Logan, "I admit I was going a bit wild and was attacking you, but I lose control of myself before I transform, but I gain control after I change. I don't however go wild during the changing back."

You where talking to the lizard woman?

----------------------------------------------

Name: Alec Demorrow
Biography: With no memory of my past life other than an explosion and my name, I wake up.
Super Power: Can manipulate objects with my mind- Telekinesis
-Team-
~None

"Well, the chemical plant exploded but we were out side of it when it blew it's top, but before it blew, you some how sensed that it was about to go and you managed to get me into a ditch, but it went before you could follow. However, the explosion was powerful enough that I as knock back into the wall of the ditch, and was out like a light. I woke up on the ride to the hospital. So I don't know what happened after the explosion."

-----------------------

Name: Nilous Hughes
Biography: Ive always had it since a very young age,but its been very minor. like VERY MINOR, When the adrenaline kicked in from the accident, my implanted nano-bots Super charged and started to tap into my Brain.(there will be more to ad as i get older and progress)
Outfit: Black shirt, black jeans.
Super Power: Reproducing and Self-improving Nano Bots. They improve my Strength, agility, speed (minorly) Intelegance (Majorly)
-Team-
~None

The are no nurses or doctors nearby, you manage to take of the lines from IV and the other machines, you get out of bed and look out the window, its dark out so you know it is night time, but you can't see the moon. But then see a flash of light, then hear the rumble of thunder, so the moon is behind some storm clouds. You then go look for your cloth, you find a black shirt and black jeans and put them on.

------------------------------

Name: blue wings
Biography: fell down the stairs and landed on his head. after waking up he could use the powers. probably the shock awakened the sleeping powers.
Outfit: White shirt, bluejeans
Super Power: animal communication, water control
Weakness: None.
-Team-
~None

"Yes I should go find him and tell him the plan, but I should do it alone, he doesn't like humans."

------------------

Name: Viet Anh Nguyen
Biography: I was in the neighborhood when suddenly a huge fire broke out in a factory I went in to check and then suddenly a explosion of green chemical exploded on me when I woke up I was in a ruined building.
Super Power: The ability to create and manipulate fire.
-Team-
~None

A nurse stops you, "Sir you really shouldn't be out of bed, now let me take you back please."

--------------------

Name: Ghalaghor McAllistor
Biography: Ghalaghor traveled around the world, went to places he allways wanted to see and got to some hidden/unknown places like caves and islands. he found a strange glowing lake in a cave and, curious like always, swam in it. the next morning he woke up in a hospital with a headache.
Inventory: 3 water bottles.
Outfit: White shirt, blue jeans.
Super Power: teleportation, telekinesis and shape-shifting
Weakness: one at once (he can not use all of his powers at the same time), head ache (Powers my work in a way that don't want them to.)
-Team-
~None

Um you passed me up, you see Area 51 is in the desert near Roswell

You walk though the desert at night and get to a gate but there are several guard around so you try to find a way in so the guard don't know your there. You find a gap it the fence and try to squeeze through it, but you can't, its way to big.

And until you find out about your power you can't get into Area 51

----------------------

Name: Lloyd Luciola
Biography: I have always had my power, just never used it before. After getting attack by a energy blast from a super villain, which threw me into a road, and hit by two cars, I used my power to defend myself, and overexerted myself and put myself into a coma.
Inventory: Magic map, black self driving motorcycle, clocking watch
Outfit: Bikers jacket, red shirt, blue jeans
Super Power: I can create anything with my imagination to life, but the stronger or bigger they are, the more energy it takes to make the item/creature/building/etc. Since its my imagination, the item does not have to follow the laws of physic and other ways the universe works like that.
Weakness: (Overusing my power causes me to faint, I get more drowsy the more of my energy I use, I can replenish it by eating.) Broken leg in a robotic leg brace
-Team-
~None~

"Hmm, you seem to know how to use your powers, but why did your phone-book want you to come here?"

------------------------

Name: Kathren Erwin
Secret Name: None
Biography: Kathren was struck by lighting near a transformer station outside her hometown of Columbus, Ohio. Instead of being killed by the following electric explosion however she gained new powers and ability's. Now she wants to know how she got to the hospital and why she is in it.
Super Power: Electromagnetism Manipulation
-Team-
~None

You are still trying to figure out what happened after you woke up, when a nurse comes in and you ask her what happened after you where hit by lightning, "Well you where knock back when the transformer exploded, and you were, from witness counts, knocked out, but you didn't have any injuries other than the hit to your head."

-------------------------------------

Is it too late to join?

No, you can still join.

--------------------------

Name: Thorik Anskuld
Biography: When i died, i was sent to hell. I looked Satan straight in the eyes and spit in his face. In reward for my bravery, he sent me back to life and granted me my powers.
Outfit: black shirt, black jeans
Super Power: Manipulation/Creation of fire and darkness
Weakness: The Oceans (weakens your fire powers) , sedated (You react slower).
-Team-
~None~

He block you, "You really shouldn't of done that." He says before he throws you into the front room. He follows you and you notice he helmet changing, you blink and your staring into the face of Ghost Rider.
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

Biography: fell down the stairs and landed on his head. after waking up he could use the powers. probably the shock awakened the sleeping powers.
-Team-
~None

"ah ok. wanted to try talking to someone again. well see you later. if you wont come back i will guess that you decided to "get lost" already and ill go look for you."

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Biography: I was in the audience of one of those cooking shows when the set caught on fire. Don't ask what started it cause I don't know but what ever it was it sure did start a big old wildfire that burned down the entire building. Not to mention there was a basement to the place that had who knows what in it due to the fact that the set was built over a demolished chemical plant. I could had easily gotten out but I just had to be the good person and try to help everyone who was in trouble.
Super Power: I can turn into my favorite bird, land animal, and water animal. For me that is an American Bald Eagle, an Arctic wolf, and a goblin shark. can also use the elements ice, darkness, and wind. My senses have been heightened thanks to the new forms and I can grow gills when I need them but don't want to became a shark. I can only fly in my eagle form and I'm still can only stand the same amount of water pressure as the form I am in. All three forms have their own personalities but the most distinct of the three is the wolf. If I anger the personalities they won't let me take the different forms even partly and I won't be able to use the elemental gifts I got from the personalities.
-Team-
~None~

"Yes, I am wanting you to follow even with that new piece of info." I say to the lizard woman. "By the way my name's Krista. What's yours?"

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

Biography: Ghalaghor traveled around the world, went to places he allways wanted to see and got to some hidden/unknown places like caves and islands. he found a strange glowing lake in a cave and, curious like always, swam in it. the next morning he woke up in a hospital with a headache.
Weakness: one at once (he can not use all of his powers at the same time), head ache (Powers my work in a way that don't want them to.)
-Team-
~None

i am prepared for situations like this. i try to make the gap bigger with my swiss army knife. if i need light i use my small flash light (i have three, a small one, a middle one and a big one in case i loose one of them).

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Biography: I was on a military base checking on a little...project...of mine when it started to radiate a new form of energy. I went to check it when I touched it, absorbing it through my skin. It flooded my body and made me faint.
-Team-
~None~

How about. I make the ground shoot up so i am at eye level with them(I though they were in the sky)

j_c_mooncity
j_c_mooncity
1,060 posts
Nomad

Name: Orion Swift
Secret Name:
Biography: Government superhuman project goes terribly wrong, I barely escape, I end up with powers.
Super Power: Elemental Manipulation (Air and Metal are my strong points, the rest aren't as refined)
-Team-
~None

ParkerD1313
ParkerD1313
125 posts
Nomad

Biography: With no memory of my past life other than an explosion and my name, I wake up.
-Team-
~None

"Hmm....chemical plant...Hopefully I don't end up being a mutant from it!" I laugh.

coolbarak
coolbarak
150 posts
Nomad

(sorry if its a little long, i won't do this again.)
Biography: I have always had my power, just never used it before. After getting attack by a energy blast from a super villain, which threw me into a road, and hit by two cars, I used my power to defend myself, and overexerted myself and put myself into a coma.
Super Power: I can create anything with my imagination to life, but the stronger or bigger they are, the more energy it takes to make the item/creature/building/etc. Since its my imagination, the item does not have to follow the laws of physic and other ways the universe works like that.
Weakness: (Overusing my power causes me to faint, I get more drowsy the more of my energy I use, I can replenish it by eating.) Broken leg in a robotic leg brace
-Team-
~None~

"I don't know, as i said. This how i did it though." I re-summon the speaker and phone book and map. I then summon a second speaker, and put it on the phone and map. "This is how i found you. Phonebook, who is the man who will help me with what the heck is happening." I then turn to the map."Map, the man that can help me will be at Xavier institute, where is that?" I then turn to the professor. "The speaker, as I imagined, can make inanimate objects speak." I summon a third speaker, and put it on Xavier's desk. "Desk, who's the one who uses you the most?" I then turn back to Xavier. " Your desk will speak through the speaker, mixed with the map, it will show me the destination, so my imagination seems to be important, I mean, here comes a tiny rainbow colored winged rhinoceros that obeys me." I create the creature. "Speakers, speak out what I asked." I then wait for the chaos.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

-Team-
~None

"Okay, I'll go find him and pretend to chase him to the park and we'll wait for you there." He then go's to the door and waits for you to open it.

---------------------

-Team-
~None~

"I would like to learn how to control my ability, if I can, and my name is Jenifer."

--------------------

-Team-
~None

You manage to cut the gap larger and you able to get in.

--------------

-Team-
~None~

Spider-Man and Doc-Oct are at ground level, but green goblin is flying on flying attack vehicle. (Don't ask me what it is called, I only know the names of the hero's and villains of Marvel.)

----------------

Secret Name:
Biography: Government superhuman project goes terribly wrong, I barely escape, I end up with powers.
Outfit: Torn white shirt, ripped jeans.
Super Power: Elemental Manipulation (Air and Metal are my strong points, the rest aren't as refined)
Weakness: Hurt badly (you can barely fight and need medical attention now)
-Team-
~None

Your walking on the side of the road, battered and bruised and your trying to get to the nearest town. You manage to flag down a passing motorist and ask them to drive you into town and they agree.

----------------------------

-Team-
~None

"Yeah, that would be weird." he laughs too.

-------------------

-Team-
~None~

Phone book, "Professor Xavier is the one who can help you." Map " Right here," a star appears on the map, "and your standing in it." Desk, "It's Professor Xavier, who is sitting at me right now." The small flying rainbow colored rhino is flying around the room but is not touching anything or doing any damage. Xavier, "My word, your powers are impressive. But you seem to be able to control it, however, I sense your becoming tired, maybe you should stop what your doing."

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

-Team-
~None~

I am up at the goblins level and I quickly clap my hands together forcing the surrounding buildings to have columns of steel shoot out and sandwich the goblin

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

-Team-
~None

"ok good luck."

(is it night now? if yes i will tell my mother that he ran away and ill go after him. if not ill wait till night and then do that.)

greenpeople2007
greenpeople2007
399 posts
Nomad

Despite the alt, this IS J_C_Mooncity. That account and the forums don't agree with each other, so this one for now!

Secret Name:
Outfit: Torn white shirt, ripped jeans.
Weakness: Hurt badly (you can barely fight and need medical attention now)
-Team-
~None

I profusely thank them and ask if they can take me to nearest hospital.

Showing 241-255 of 264