ForumsForum GamesNewly Improved game: Save the Citizen

114 22562
drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

I had re-made the Game Concept of the game since it was a little unstable. Please read the rules carefully and if friends of yours plan to play, please tell them to read the rules carefully too. This little act can save a bunch of explaining, interrogating people and will save me, you, whoever time.

The Game, " Say the Citizen " is made by, yours truly, Drakokirby. I got inspiration on this forum game yesterday while watching a Disney Channel movie, "Sky High". I was watching because I was really bored and then it came to Save the Citizen part. I then thought, " Maybe I could make a forum game on that. " So I started thinking of the concept on the game while brushing my teeth. I then figured it all out while reading a book to soothe my mind and go to sleep.

You first pick a name. I'll choose me since I have a great example. You then have to save the person by any ways possible. This is like Destroy Bob except you think of a way to save the person and this won't be a story. You can also use a hobby or something that they like so then this can also help Users make friends if they also like it

Example one( The example of using your imagination ): I will save Drakokirby by getting a cloaking device so I can sneak him out.

Example two( The example of using a hobby or a liking of an object ): I will save Drakokirby by luring him with a bunch of tacos with good sauce.

The Rules of the Game are below:
1. You need to make sure you don't repeat names until about every 10 pages because it will get harder and harder to remember them. I will allow maybe 1 or 2 to be repeated. I want all the Older and hopefully, wiser members set a good example to the newer member because spamming is a disease.

2. You must have no violence like weapons. If it's like a monkey cop, I might accept it since that is amusing. You alway want to keep this about PG.

3. You need to make a complete sentence! I can not stress this out. If you keep making just answer, this will turn to spam, I will get blamed, then I'll get banned and people will be sad. So I am leaving you a game that can be spammed but please, just type a couple more words. Think of what can happen to the site if you post a lot of spam.

4. Please make sure you use this starting way for the complete sentence. So please just use it to have more members learning to use complete sentence. I am hoping if everyone does this, this will reduce the spamming and we will then have a peaceful environment for young minds to develop.

5. Please copy this format when you are doing the post.

The Person Below me has to save INSERT NAME HERE.

I will save INSERT NAME HERE by INSERT IDEA HERE.

You just need to erase the INSERT NAME HERE or the INSERT IDEA HERE with what you are planning to put

6. Have fun with the game. Let your imagination run wild if you are making a crazy thought and if you are going to use something the user likes, please say that so we might have people becoming friends.

Example:

Person # 1:

Posts his way to save the person.

Person # 1 then posts a name to be saved.

The person below me has to save Insert name here.

Now Person # 2 posts his way to save the person.

Then inserts a name to be saved.

I will start it off

The Person Below me has to save RsC

• 114 Replies
Girl_Power
Girl_Power
379 posts
Peasant

I save him by giving villains money they run away and we live together.

Next must save nick_coolhaha

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

I will save Nick_Coolhaha by offering him a new improved guide of his Merit guide. He will then thank me and give me some merits

The person below me has to SharkBate. He is on my friend list if you need access to him.

IRuleya
IRuleya
210 posts
Nomad

i will save sharkbate by selling his guns illigaly! And he will get mad and avoid the danger!

Next person will save Carlie!

IRuleya
IRuleya
210 posts
Nomad

I'm gonna make a new updated list of people Already Used!

1.RsC
2.Drakokirby
3.Bratt02
4.KingofGames
5.StarScreamer
6.Crazynaitor
7.Madgamer012
8.Girl_Power
9.Gman1000
10.fiery55
11.Steevo 15
12.IRuleya
13.Turret
14.XCoheedX
15.moleswims
16.invisiman
17.Bryan891
18.Nick_Coolhaha
19.SharkBate
20.Carlie(save her)

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

i save carlie by throwing a boomerang at the bullet thet was going to hit her

The xext person has to save itachi from getting blown to peices by a rpg

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Is itachi is whole name and spelled right? Also, next is spelled with a n, not a x. Just pointing that out and great job on the list Ruleya!

IRuleya
IRuleya
210 posts
Nomad

yeah thanks np!

I'll save itachi by taking out my colt sniper rifle and shoot the rpgist(don't know if that's a word or not :P) right between the FRICKEN EYES!!

Next person has to save WootYeah(my other account...i dont usually use it)!

necromancer
necromancer
750 posts
Peasant

WootYeah was the one firing the Rocket propelled grenade at Itachi and being fired on by IRuleya. I smash my fist into WootYeah's RPG launcher at the last second causing the grenade to fire in IRuleya's direction. The grenade collides with the bullet fresh from the sniper, causing a powerful explosion in mid-air. In the end no one was hurt.

Next person must save Kielzanie.

MissingTeddyHanssen
MissingTeddyHanssen
444 posts
Nomad

Kielzanie, while watching the Game 4 of the NBA Finals at the Staples Center [Boston V.S. Lakers], was not satisfied by the result of the game [FYI, Boston won the game].. Kielzanie went to the room of Boston Celtics and said to them [Celtics], "You're all losers! Lakers won the game, jerks !!! The team, surprised and is happy to the result of the game, and because of their very huge body, is celebrating and didn't realize that they were stepping on Kielzanie.. I saved him by giving the Boston Celtics the *fake* NBA Finals 2008 trophy! Hell yeah !!! ;P

Next person to be saved is Drator..

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

First, I want to congratulate that MTH is on the Lakers side because the Celtics always win the 3rd Quarter for some random reason. I really want to kill Posey and Allen and Pierce and maybe Garnett. Probably House too.

I will save Drator by going to tell him what his name stands for since he got hit by a forgetting ray. I will then remember that he has to go to band and I take him out of the lair.

The person below me has to save MissingTeddyHanssen.

P.S: Pissed that Lakers lose and want them to win the last 3 which will be hard since 2 are at Celtic home court and that place is nasty.

Girl_Power
Girl_Power
379 posts
Peasant

I svae him by jumping on top of him and he dodges the bullet.

The next person must svae Avrilicious.

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

1.RsC
2.Drakokirby
3.Bratt02
4.KingofGames
5.StarScreamer
6.Crazynaitor
7.Madgamer012
8.Girl_Power
9.Gman1000
10.fiery55
11.Steevo 15
12.IRuleya
13.Turret
14.XCoheedX
15.moleswims
16.invisiman
17.Bryan891
18.Nick_Coolhaha
19.SharkBate
20.Carlie(save her)
21.WootYeah
22.Kielzanie
23.Drator
24.MissingTeddyHanssen
25.Avrilicious

IRuleya
IRuleya
210 posts
Nomad

I'll save Avrilicious by taking a frying pan and waking the enemy over the head!

Next person has to save Asherlee!

WootYeah
WootYeah
5 posts
Nomad

I'll save Asherlee by shooting the enemy in the butt with a metal pelet from a BB gun.

Next person has to save brickhead!

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

I save brickhead by throwing bricks at the enemy and we escape.

You must save Pazx

Showing 31-45 of 114