ForumsForum GamesNewly Improved game: Save the Citizen

114 22563
drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

I had re-made the Game Concept of the game since it was a little unstable. Please read the rules carefully and if friends of yours plan to play, please tell them to read the rules carefully too. This little act can save a bunch of explaining, interrogating people and will save me, you, whoever time.

The Game, " Say the Citizen " is made by, yours truly, Drakokirby. I got inspiration on this forum game yesterday while watching a Disney Channel movie, "Sky High". I was watching because I was really bored and then it came to Save the Citizen part. I then thought, " Maybe I could make a forum game on that. " So I started thinking of the concept on the game while brushing my teeth. I then figured it all out while reading a book to soothe my mind and go to sleep.

You first pick a name. I'll choose me since I have a great example. You then have to save the person by any ways possible. This is like Destroy Bob except you think of a way to save the person and this won't be a story. You can also use a hobby or something that they like so then this can also help Users make friends if they also like it

Example one( The example of using your imagination ): I will save Drakokirby by getting a cloaking device so I can sneak him out.

Example two( The example of using a hobby or a liking of an object ): I will save Drakokirby by luring him with a bunch of tacos with good sauce.

The Rules of the Game are below:
1. You need to make sure you don't repeat names until about every 10 pages because it will get harder and harder to remember them. I will allow maybe 1 or 2 to be repeated. I want all the Older and hopefully, wiser members set a good example to the newer member because spamming is a disease.

2. You must have no violence like weapons. If it's like a monkey cop, I might accept it since that is amusing. You alway want to keep this about PG.

3. You need to make a complete sentence! I can not stress this out. If you keep making just answer, this will turn to spam, I will get blamed, then I'll get banned and people will be sad. So I am leaving you a game that can be spammed but please, just type a couple more words. Think of what can happen to the site if you post a lot of spam.

4. Please make sure you use this starting way for the complete sentence. So please just use it to have more members learning to use complete sentence. I am hoping if everyone does this, this will reduce the spamming and we will then have a peaceful environment for young minds to develop.

5. Please copy this format when you are doing the post.

The Person Below me has to save INSERT NAME HERE.

I will save INSERT NAME HERE by INSERT IDEA HERE.

You just need to erase the INSERT NAME HERE or the INSERT IDEA HERE with what you are planning to put

6. Have fun with the game. Let your imagination run wild if you are making a crazy thought and if you are going to use something the user likes, please say that so we might have people becoming friends.

Example:

Person # 1:

Posts his way to save the person.

Person # 1 then posts a name to be saved.

The person below me has to save Insert name here.

Now Person # 2 posts his way to save the person.

Then inserts a name to be saved.

I will start it off

The Person Below me has to save RsC

• 114 Replies
madgamer012
madgamer012
729 posts
Nomad

People ALREADY USED and in alphabetical order
1. Asherlee
2. Avrilicious
3. Bratt02
4. Brickhead
5. Bryan891
6. Carlie
7. Crazymonkeygames
8. Crazynaitor
9. dank
10. Drakokirby
11. Drator
12. Eddie13
13. fiery55
14. Girl_Power
15. Gman1000
16. invisiman
17. IRuleya
18. Jackice(currently needs to be saved)
19. John
20. Kielzanie
21. KingofGames
22. Madgamer012
23. MissingTeddyHanssen
24. moleswims
25. Necromancer
26. Nick_Coolhaha
27. Pazx
28. RsC
29. SharkBate
30. StarScreamer
31. Steevo 15
32. Superpro
33. Turret
34. WootYeah
35. XCoheedX

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

I will save Jackice by saying if he doesn't come over here, I will destroy Tribal Wars.

The person below me has to save DivineDarkness

KingofSleeping
KingofSleeping
423 posts
Nomad

I save him by throwing a rock at the enemy the enemy falls and we escape.

The person below me must save Wittman.

IRuleya
IRuleya
210 posts
Nomad

I will save Wittman by making him use his wits to walk out from under the giant anvil going to land on him!

The person below me has to save TehBlackParade!

Nater
Nater
1,296 posts
Nomad

i really dont get the concept of this game

IRuleya
IRuleya
210 posts
Nomad

ok nater in this game someone says..."I save [enter name] by tackling the enemy while [enter name] runs away"

Then the person below me has to save [enter name].

It's basically come up with a way to save an armorgames member that hasn't already been used.

Did that help at all?

madgamer012
madgamer012
729 posts
Nomad

I save him by farting at the enemy and the enemy faints from breathing the toxic gases.

The person below me must save fancypantsnick!

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Well, theirs not much information on Mr. Fancypantsnick so I'll just wing it. He has 2 friends by the names of BASHA and Tyredsox9. He has a Gold Squire rank and is ranked #666.

The person below me has to save Nater.

IRuleya
IRuleya
210 posts
Nomad

@drakokirby@
what are you talking about this is save the citizen not say my name! LOL u posted on the wrong place

I will save Nater by paying the bullies beating him up.

The person below me has to save ubertuna!

madgamer012
madgamer012
729 posts
Nomad

I save Ubertuna by letting him fly to imaginary land, where he is safe from the 3 year old attacking him.

The person below me has to save Axel

baseballfamer123
baseballfamer123
321 posts
Nomad

I save Axel by paying him to move out of the way.

The person bleow me has to save Baseballfamer123

IRuleya
IRuleya
210 posts
Nomad

I'll save Bbf123 by calling him Baseballfarmer123 like a lot of people do. And when he comes running at me the sniper will miss.

The person below me has to save Stickjesus!

soccer_mylife
soccer_mylife
388 posts
Nomad

[isave the citizen was wierd in sky high

redwinger333
redwinger333
324 posts
Nomad

I removed the "jesus" from Stickjesus' name, and now he won't be crucified. *lol a religion joke!*

The next person has to save soccer_mylife because SOMEONE DIDN'T FOLLOW THE RULES!

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Seeing as 'soccer_mylife' obviously has no SHIFT key, I can't be bothered saving him....he is eaten by the evil sharks that live under wherever he was being kept.

The Person Below me has to save Redwinger333.

kingRyan

Showing 61-75 of 114