ForumsForum GamesNewly Improved game: Save the Citizen

114 22566
drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

I had re-made the Game Concept of the game since it was a little unstable. Please read the rules carefully and if friends of yours plan to play, please tell them to read the rules carefully too. This little act can save a bunch of explaining, interrogating people and will save me, you, whoever time.

The Game, " Say the Citizen " is made by, yours truly, Drakokirby. I got inspiration on this forum game yesterday while watching a Disney Channel movie, "Sky High". I was watching because I was really bored and then it came to Save the Citizen part. I then thought, " Maybe I could make a forum game on that. " So I started thinking of the concept on the game while brushing my teeth. I then figured it all out while reading a book to soothe my mind and go to sleep.

You first pick a name. I'll choose me since I have a great example. You then have to save the person by any ways possible. This is like Destroy Bob except you think of a way to save the person and this won't be a story. You can also use a hobby or something that they like so then this can also help Users make friends if they also like it

Example one( The example of using your imagination ): I will save Drakokirby by getting a cloaking device so I can sneak him out.

Example two( The example of using a hobby or a liking of an object ): I will save Drakokirby by luring him with a bunch of tacos with good sauce.

The Rules of the Game are below:
1. You need to make sure you don't repeat names until about every 10 pages because it will get harder and harder to remember them. I will allow maybe 1 or 2 to be repeated. I want all the Older and hopefully, wiser members set a good example to the newer member because spamming is a disease.

2. You must have no violence like weapons. If it's like a monkey cop, I might accept it since that is amusing. You alway want to keep this about PG.

3. You need to make a complete sentence! I can not stress this out. If you keep making just answer, this will turn to spam, I will get blamed, then I'll get banned and people will be sad. So I am leaving you a game that can be spammed but please, just type a couple more words. Think of what can happen to the site if you post a lot of spam.

4. Please make sure you use this starting way for the complete sentence. So please just use it to have more members learning to use complete sentence. I am hoping if everyone does this, this will reduce the spamming and we will then have a peaceful environment for young minds to develop.

5. Please copy this format when you are doing the post.

The Person Below me has to save INSERT NAME HERE.

I will save INSERT NAME HERE by INSERT IDEA HERE.

You just need to erase the INSERT NAME HERE or the INSERT IDEA HERE with what you are planning to put

6. Have fun with the game. Let your imagination run wild if you are making a crazy thought and if you are going to use something the user likes, please say that so we might have people becoming friends.

Example:

Person # 1:

Posts his way to save the person.

Person # 1 then posts a name to be saved.

The person below me has to save Insert name here.

Now Person # 2 posts his way to save the person.

Then inserts a name to be saved.

I will start it off

The Person Below me has to save RsC

• 114 Replies
soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

sorry i was off this for a while so i forget how to do this then next up is fiery55

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

because spamming is a disease

Apparently spam may be the most dangerous, fast spreading disease known to AG.
Spamming may cause many thought problems and loss of intelligence. Common symptoms are memory loss, annoyingness, loss of Armor Points, and even BANNAGE.
Please Contact your local AG Administrator or Moderator.
The only known cure for spammage is encouragement and punishment.
Please try not to spread this disease!

(from me)

did u get that fomr me just curios....
steevo15
steevo15
1,562 posts
Peasant

Umm, i am just wondering, wouldn't this game make a little bit more sense if you knew what you were saving the person from?

for example:

Person #1: You must save drakokirby being hit with a baseball bat

Person #2: I save drakokirby by pulling him away from the swing of the bat

Without knowing what you are saving the person from, it is kinda hard to save the person in the first place.

......just a thought thats all

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

The idea behind it is to make up something to save the person with. This way, you can also learn something about the person if we use a hobby or an interest. Examples on page one, post 1, and yes I did Plokkey.

I will save Fiery55, the new member, by offering him my friendship and then he'll be running like a dog fetching a bone.

The Person below me has to save steevo 15, the person above me. Have fun!

Retribution_999
Retribution_999
263 posts
Nomad

I give him a teen burger.

The next person has to save Starscreamer.

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

I will save Starscreamer by giving him one wish so that he can become #1 on AG so that KoG is #2 lol

The Person Below me has to save MetalGrunt

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Sorry but that name has already been used. Here is the most updated list.

1.RsC.
2.Drakokirby.
3.Bratt02.
4.KingofGames.
5.Starscreamer.
6.Crazynaitor.
7.Madgamer012.
8.Girl_Power.
9.Gman1000.
10.fiery55.
11.Steevo 15(Someone still needs to do him).

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

ok change that name to RsC

IRuleya
IRuleya
210 posts
Nomad

I'll save RsC by pulling out my GUN(Guided Ufo Ninja) and chop the enemy to bits.

The person below has to save yours truly me!

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

I will save IRuleya by taking his PS3 and going, "I will destroy it!".You will come running and I'll get you out of their.

The Person below me has to save Turret.

Note: The list is the list of names that can not be used!

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

I save Turret by shooting a giant net from a GunTurret. It catches him and flings him to safety.

The person below me has to save drakokirby!

Bratt02
Bratt02
402 posts
Shepherd

Sorry kingryan, but drakokirby has been already used...

The person below me has to save XCoheedX!

invisiman
invisiman
282 posts
Peasant

Well, I'll save XCoheedX by hiding him in an unplugged freezer in a grocery store, that stays the temperature he wants. Then I will tell him that the XCoheedX really lives in Peru and when he realizes he's not there, Coheed'll be in Japan, changing his name to Stebert.

The person below me has to save Moleswims.

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

I will save Moleswims by getting out the #1 Free Rider 2 map in whole world and he'll be coming like a fly to a lantern.

The person below me has to save Invisiman.

IRuleya
IRuleya
210 posts
Nomad

I will save invisiman by deleting all of his AP and making go down to the last rank. When he realizes that he is way down he will run out of the house to safety!

@invisiman@
That was because u would destroy my PS3!

Next person has to save Bryan891

Showing 16-30 of 114