ForumsForum GamesNewly Improved game: Save the Citizen

114 22564
drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

I had re-made the Game Concept of the game since it was a little unstable. Please read the rules carefully and if friends of yours plan to play, please tell them to read the rules carefully too. This little act can save a bunch of explaining, interrogating people and will save me, you, whoever time.

The Game, " Say the Citizen " is made by, yours truly, Drakokirby. I got inspiration on this forum game yesterday while watching a Disney Channel movie, "Sky High". I was watching because I was really bored and then it came to Save the Citizen part. I then thought, " Maybe I could make a forum game on that. " So I started thinking of the concept on the game while brushing my teeth. I then figured it all out while reading a book to soothe my mind and go to sleep.

You first pick a name. I'll choose me since I have a great example. You then have to save the person by any ways possible. This is like Destroy Bob except you think of a way to save the person and this won't be a story. You can also use a hobby or something that they like so then this can also help Users make friends if they also like it

Example one( The example of using your imagination ): I will save Drakokirby by getting a cloaking device so I can sneak him out.

Example two( The example of using a hobby or a liking of an object ): I will save Drakokirby by luring him with a bunch of tacos with good sauce.

The Rules of the Game are below:
1. You need to make sure you don't repeat names until about every 10 pages because it will get harder and harder to remember them. I will allow maybe 1 or 2 to be repeated. I want all the Older and hopefully, wiser members set a good example to the newer member because spamming is a disease.

2. You must have no violence like weapons. If it's like a monkey cop, I might accept it since that is amusing. You alway want to keep this about PG.

3. You need to make a complete sentence! I can not stress this out. If you keep making just answer, this will turn to spam, I will get blamed, then I'll get banned and people will be sad. So I am leaving you a game that can be spammed but please, just type a couple more words. Think of what can happen to the site if you post a lot of spam.

4. Please make sure you use this starting way for the complete sentence. So please just use it to have more members learning to use complete sentence. I am hoping if everyone does this, this will reduce the spamming and we will then have a peaceful environment for young minds to develop.

5. Please copy this format when you are doing the post.

The Person Below me has to save INSERT NAME HERE.

I will save INSERT NAME HERE by INSERT IDEA HERE.

You just need to erase the INSERT NAME HERE or the INSERT IDEA HERE with what you are planning to put

6. Have fun with the game. Let your imagination run wild if you are making a crazy thought and if you are going to use something the user likes, please say that so we might have people becoming friends.

Example:

Person # 1:

Posts his way to save the person.

Person # 1 then posts a name to be saved.

The person below me has to save Insert name here.

Now Person # 2 posts his way to save the person.

Then inserts a name to be saved.

I will start it off

The Person Below me has to save RsC

• 114 Replies
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

ahhh im going to die

lol

madgamer012
madgamer012
729 posts
Nomad

I'll save Pazx by tranquilizing the enemy and save him.

You must save KingofGames.

madgamer012
madgamer012
729 posts
Nomad

And before Star Screamer saves Girl_Power i get up and electrocute her (not for the fun of it, but for revenge).

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

I save KoG by doing the hokey pokey intill the enimey dies of laughter

next person must save superpro

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Madgamer, post what you are suppose to post.

@Pazx: I will save superpro by saying his mom, Ultrapro wants him to come to dinner now or he loses his superpro powers.

The person below me needs to save Eddie13.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

i save Eddie13 by covering the enemey with garbage so eddie runs from the smell.

next person must save John

madgamer012
madgamer012
729 posts
Nomad

I save John with a trail of computer parts that lead him away to safety.

The next person must save Crazymonkeygames!

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

I save crazymonkeygames by leaving a trail of banana video games.

next person must save nercromancer

swordman
swordman
106 posts
Nomad

save what citizen????????

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Swordman, the citizen is what they post on their second line. However, it is easier to see if they used the format, "The person below me has to save INSERT NAME HERE!"

I will save Necromancer by telling him a story on slavery. It will take such a long time that the villain goes to sleep.

The person below me has to save Swordman!

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

I save swordman by telling him all the useful info on armor games that he dosn't know(this will take awhile, no offense)
and the enemey gets so bored so he goes after dank instead

next person must save dank

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

too late madgamer.

person below has to save dank

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

ok person below saves Jackice

madgamer012
madgamer012
729 posts
Nomad

I try to feed swordman brocoli, so much that the enemy gets bored and terrorizes somebody else.

The person below me has to save Jackice.

madgamer012
madgamer012
729 posts
Nomad

Pazxd, you posted before me so replace "swordman" with "dank".

The person below me must save Jackice.

Showing 46-60 of 114