ForumsForum GamesDragon Island RP

897 93287
Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

In the 1500's a secret society of dragon friends took the last 8 dragons to a new island. The mage in the group set up a sphere of hiding around it making it invisible to everything. It is now the 1800's. You are either a dragon or society member who lives on the island. You all are at the center of the island where dragons and the society live together. The dragons have multiplied and so have the society. Only 2 of the original dragons survive. They head two factions. Right now the island is splitting apart between good and evil. Which side will you be? Limit 2 Char.

Name:
Dragon or Society
Classbasic fantasy class or dragon type)
otheranything special about your char)

My two char's.

Name:Garlix
Dragon
Class:Shadow type
other:Has scar across eye and is the evil dragon. One of the Dragons that came with the society.

Name:Vearlin
Dragon
Class:Light dragon
other:Head good dragon. One of the dragons that came with the original society.

• 897 Replies
StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

While Storm explored the placed she mapped it out and found that there was the main entrance and then a passage that lead to each tomb. She also found a couple of hidden rooms that held stuff to help defend the tombs from robbers.

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Malaya nodded "I understand. Here then, these must be yours and Damian's. I will hold onto the rest and distribute them." She says tucking her own into a pocket
Valtair walks out into the main entrance with all of the things he grabbed from the rooms. He puts them all down in a pile. He looked around to the other passages and thought about how years ago they had to do everything from scracth

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Martin's hands snuck inside Chari's shirt slowly lifting it off as they rubbed her back.

Damian nodded watching Storm map the place. "that is probably smart. I know there is something we missed here, but we can't get to it now."

Tempest took the stone and put it into one of his packs.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Storm looked at her map. It looked finished but she felt like there should be more. "I agree but if the spirits here are hiding it then we can only wait until we gain their trust or the time is right." Storm said trying not to search every inch of the tombs until she had found what was missing. "What we missed I can't see even with my helmet." Moon said with a sad shake of her head. Both, Moon and Storm, hated missing things when they were looting a place.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"Next time."Damian said."Now we have to go to the next place."Damian looked around."Where is Martin with the map?"

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Chari lifted Martin's shirt off, her hands lay against his chest. Her chest was only covered now by a cloth wrap attached at her back
Thorn stopped in her tracks as visions flooded her mind. A lot of it was too fast to recongize but one part was understanble. She could see herself in a dark room with another dragon who appeared injured and it softly said "Have you forgotten?" then the visions faded away

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

(Rose is on a trip)

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Martin continued to rub Chari's back as they embrace.

Damian looked at Thorn."Thorn where is Martin with the map?

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Storm put away her map supplies and got ready to travel again.

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

Chari stopped for moment "I love you Martin." She says smiling happily

"Martin left with Chari a little while ago. They're no longer even in this valley I think." Thorn says forgetting that Martin had the map. Now she wished she would of stopped them before

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Damian nodded."We have to find them, and I think I know where they are."He hopped on Tempest and flew off.

Martin smiled at this."I love you too."He said. He then proceeded to take his hands and move them down toward Chari's pants.

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Malaya exited out of the tomb and followed Tempest. Knowing their buisness was done in the tomb. She still held most of the stones
Valtair quickly went after Malaya, carrying his book. He had a feeling as to why they had left

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

Chari looked slightly nervous as his hands moved down but then she smiled and kisses him once more and felt more comfortable. She had never had this connection with anyone

Thorns nodded and headed with them "So do I. I senses something between those two before." She says secretly happy that Chari had found someone

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

A buzzing noise sounds across the manor. Martin sighs and rolls his eyes, his hands resting on Chari's waist. "They noticed. They are on their way."Martin said with slight sadness.

Damian laughed and smiled."I could tell. They are the only matches they have in their particular skills. Of course they would have something."

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

"Then I suppose we should get dressed then." Chari says as she gives him a quick kiss on his cheek then got up off the bed. She put on her shirt again and moved over to her armor and started to put that on

Thorn laughs a little "It's almost if they were destined to be. What about you and storm. I see the way you look at each other." She says

Showing 811-825 of 897