ForumsGame WalkthroughsNeed help on GemCraft?

358 210362
Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

Can anyone give me help how to get threw the 10th war its yellow and its hard any tips and idea please

• 358 Replies
Eddy01741
Eddy01741
341 posts
Peasant

Yeah, same, on that tenth level (the first epic level), it's just impossible. The boss has 28 armor and 10,000 hp, it's literally impossible to beat him. Even following the instructions of the strategy guide, it's impossible to beat this guy, any tips?

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

I am going to do that level next. What I recommend is to take most of the time leveling up one gem. As time goes by, make a couple of new ones. This is what I done before that level. Got one square, kept up grading it in diamond form until about 100 max damaged, made it into a pentagon. Make about 4 more pentagons and combined both to have about 160 max damaging Hexagon I guess. I then put 5 trenches on the road right in front of it. Took down the last wave so easily. They were barely half way through my trench barrage.

Eddy01741
Eddy01741
341 posts
Peasant

Eh it ain't as easy as that in the last level, one gem won't cut it at all. With 28 armor and 10,000 hp, your still doomed (unless you make it run a LOT of laps).

Guangzhe
Guangzhe
1 posts
Nomad

How come I can't level up past 51? Is it a glitch?

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

I'm level 20 and I can't go past the 10th first Epic so hard

lunarplex
lunarplex
34 posts
Peasant

follow the authors guide. level up at least 3 or four gems instead of just concentrating on one. also have other gems available.

make sure you have re-played the previous levels so you are at a high level.

remember to move the high level gems around after the boss, and throw all gems at it when it has passed your last tower.

i just now passed the 2nd epic level and found it much easier than the first. the first epic battle is by far the hardest level ive payed, and had to give it alot of tries

magma_claw
magma_claw
51 posts
Nomad

its insane i keep dying on the 1st epic battle

lunarplex
lunarplex
34 posts
Peasant

and .... remember to use the increase manapool upgrade alot from the start. it also increases the amound of mana you get and the score, so you will benefit fast.

took me a while before i started using this, but now thats the upgrade i give first priority to!

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

This is by Manik668 and follow everything what he said in the comment it helped me kill the first Epic 100%

You were asking for help on "the epic" and if you mean the first epics boss, then do exactly what the strategy guide tells you to, but abandon the water trenches and use mana pool until your mana is in the 6000s and while building around seven other towers all in one area.

After you do that, get at least one grade 6 gem, and then get grade 4s and 5s.

When it gets to the 26th wave, stop buying everthing if your mana is 6000 something and speed it up and wait.

when the boss gets there, just make sure that you have more than 4500 mana and you should be fine. Hope this helps.

Ninjacube
Ninjacube
584 posts
Nomad

i just beat the fourth epic lvl.

The best strategy is to man pool until you have about 5-10k of mana then save it to make him run twice. That way if he still isn't dead by then you can throw all of your gems at him.

steevo15
steevo15
1,562 posts
Peasant

should i be concerned about ONLY making pure gems? or should i just not worry about it and mix whatever color there is?

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

Well steevo15 you can keep mixing them and it will make the gem stronger but weaker on other things

I'm up to the 2nd Epic and 29 level I think I can win

Ninjacube
Ninjacube
584 posts
Nomad

Don't mix the colors until you get dual mastery. Otherwise you'll make the games horrible. When you mix them without that spell, it makes the specials go down by 30% and the range and firing speed drop dramatically as well. Also the grade improvements are cut in half.

scientifico
scientifico
68 posts
Nomad

what does dual mastery do? does it stop the gems from losing stats when combined

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

I think so I'll check now I'm back to leveling then 2nd Epic

Showing 1-15 of 358