Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

What did you learn today?

Posted Apr 12, '14 at 3:16pm

StormWalker

StormWalker

3,713 posts

I learned that the anime I've been waiting for for months aired today, but only on livestream, and I missed it by ten minutes because I was sleeping.

Posted Apr 13, '14 at 1:34am

CherryCoke360

CherryCoke360

415 posts

I learned I can eat an entire peach pie in one day.

I learned that I still have no idea what to post even after lurking in the community for hours.

Keep posting in the tavern!

Posted Apr 13, '14 at 3:07am

Ernie15

Ernie15

12,548 posts

Knight

I learned that a new battle has been posted in Battle of the Bands. I'm back, in black of course, to tell you that the battle is between Aerosmith vs. AC/DC. Walk this way and vote for your favorite of the two!

I also learned that I have a Civil War general as a follower, as well as Batman in his true identity.

Posted Apr 14, '14 at 5:55am

DrElmer

DrElmer

450 posts

I learned that there is some video game called Octodad, and there's a thread right outside in the tavern that, despite its name, has nothing to do with it.

Posted Apr 14, '14 at 5:58pm

gh0sts

gh0sts

887 posts

I learned that Bubba Watson won the Masters Tournament, and his real name is Gerry Lester Watson, Jr.

Posted Apr 15, '14 at 1:50am

Ernie15

Ernie15

12,548 posts

Knight

I learned that Safeway had 3,400 stores across the US and Canada in 1932, which is incredible compared to today's store count of 1,335 in the US.

Of course, that doesn't take the subsidiary chains such as Vons and Randalls into consideration, but they still don't come close to how many stores existed 8 decades ago.

Posted Apr 15, '14 at 7:10am

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,589 posts

I learned that it apparently snowed today, what with all the snow on the ground.

Posted Apr 15, '14 at 8:35am

Balloon__Girl

Balloon__Girl

195 posts

I learned that I missed out on a lunar eclipse last night.

Posted Apr 15, '14 at 9:11am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

8,764 posts

Today I learned that by using a previously made piece of art and slightly modifying it, then combining it with another modified piece of art, can create a completely new outcome! Bad-dumm tching! Niiicceee!! =D

Posted Apr 15, '14 at 11:38am

Akatsuki_Kojou

Akatsuki_Kojou

74 posts

Today, I learned or rather confirmed that most of the users in the daily  hero board tend to be newcomers. Guess, it gets difficult to do a lot of quests in a single day after you finish the easier ones.

Reply to What did you learn today?

You must be logged in to post a reply!