Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

What did you learn today?

Posted Nov 6, '12 at 12:51pm

SSTG

SSTG

10,761 posts

Knight

I learned that when people around you keep coughing and even though you never get sick, the bug will get you eventually.
Here I am today with 1 hour of sleep (maybe), a scratchy throat, runny nose, sinus headache, pain in my muscles, also on one side of my face, teeth and a dry red nose!!!
In other word I'm a mess.  :O

Posted Nov 6, '12 at 6:11pm

Minotaur55

Minotaur55

1,235 posts

Knight

I learned that some customer service agents can actually be helpful sometimes.Who knew?! :P

Why were you calling a customer service agency balloony? That is suicide!!!

Today I learned how to make a awesome fuel with only 2 ingredients. Im not saying though.... =) Its a secret. And no people, I have not stolen my sisters nail polish remover again. lol

Posted Nov 6, '12 at 9:39pm

Ernie15

Ernie15

12,534 posts

Knight

I learned how ridiculously close this election is, especially in Florida. Right now Obama appears to be leading by about 1500 votes, but it's been a real tossup for those 29 crucial electoral votes.

I really don't care who wins the election. I just enjoy watching it because it makes me feel like I'm a part of things for once.

Posted Nov 6, '12 at 9:47pm

shock457

shock457

470 posts

I learned how to survive and do logarithms. :D

How doesn't love math?! :P

Posted Nov 6, '12 at 10:34pm

Skeleton_Pilot

Skeleton_Pilot

1,290 posts

I learned that election day appears to be a slow day for the forums... I'm still seeing posts on the first page from yesterday!

I guess everyone's been out voting... =)

Posted Nov 6, '12 at 11:22pm

ImTheMostManlyMan

ImTheMostManlyMan

2,811 posts

I learned that America is a nation of idiots.

Posted Nov 6, '12 at 11:29pm

ImTheMostManlyMan

ImTheMostManlyMan

2,811 posts

I also learned that the government will force us to have a president that he majority of voters voted against. Hooray for stupidity!

Posted Nov 7, '12 at 12:15am

awesomenessperson7

awesomenessperson7

80 posts

I learned about politics and the electoral college vote and other political because somehow the electoral college voting system has something to do with math according to my teacher

Posted Nov 7, '12 at 1:06am

Balloon__Girl

Balloon__Girl

192 posts

Why were you calling a customer service agency balloony? That is suicide!!!

Because it was necessary! Trust me, I would rather I didn't have to do it. I'm just glad it worked out okay for once!

On another note, today I learned it is annoying when someone keeps trying to compromise with you when you don't want them to compromise when they are doing it because they think it is easier for you (but it really isn't, not that they will believe you).

Posted Nov 7, '12 at 1:14am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,236 posts

I learned that numbers start using 2 -tillions at some point

441 trillion sexagintillion years

Didn't think they did that...apparently kids were on the right path with "a million bajillion years" stuff..

Reply to What did you learn today?

You must be logged in to post a reply!