ForumsThe TavernHere's The Situation...

518 94888
Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

To exercise my creative mind and to help increase activity in this part of the forums, I'm going to ask an open-ended question or give you guys an open-ended situation every day in the hopes that some of you will come up with answers! =)

Kudos to Ernie for this thread idea, and also for giving me the first question...

What would you do if you woke up one morning and it was 1901?

• 518 Replies
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Probably my wallet. But I would also want my phone. My wallet is more important though. It has my ID, money, and stuff in it. My phone I just use for Facebook and texting. I could wait to do that until I got home.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

Why is everyone so obsessed with their wallet, more specifically their ID, cash or other stuff stuffed in there?! True it is a neccessity in modern day society, but... I'd rather choose something more obvious! The one item I would carry around in my pocket every day would be...

...my hand! =)

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

I don't carry anything in my pockets anyway. I have a bookbag.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

You carry a bookbag in your pockets? Why? =P

Well... you always carry something in your pockets you know... how about air?

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

You carry a bookbag in your pockets? Why? =P

Yes, actually. It's a bit snug but it increases the room ten-fold. Hell, if I want to stuff a textbook in my pocket, I gotta get a bookbag in there first, y'know? xD

Well... you always carry something in your pockets you know... how about air?

You got me there!
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

I've never used wallets because I don't like the idea of allowing all my stuff to get lost at once, but provided that I couldn't put my cash, credit cards and drivers license in my pockets separately, I'd choose the wallet. I keep my keys and my phone on the outside of my pants, so I don't have to worry about choosing one of those items over slightly more vital ones.

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

If you could carry just one and only one thing in your pockets every day, what would you carry?

A pocket knife, you never know when you need one! Or.. my phone. Ok now I need to figure this out... maybe my phone has a knife app? Maybe? Hmmm.... XD
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

Ok now I need to figure this out... maybe my phone has a knife app? Maybe? Hmmm.... XD

What you need is a Swiss Army Phone.

http://hugojhtaylor.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/swiss-phone.jpg
knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

Does that thing have Angry Birds, Ernie?

I carry pens in my pocket. Pens.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

Does that thing have Angry Birds, Ernie?

No, but the phone can be used as an effective projectile against green pigs.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

I would carry a pickle. I dont know why, but if i always carry it with me im sure i can come up with a few good reasons.
Or car keys. Those would be nice too.

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

Alright... if you could be any animal in the world other than a human for as long as you wanted, what animal would you be?

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

A dog. I like dogs, and I value loyalty. And I'm born in the Year of the Dog.

wflag10
wflag10
1,269 posts
Nomad

A poptart. Wait, they're not animals? D: now I know why I kept getting D's in my science class essays on animals.... . In all seriousness through I would be a cat. I mean, what's better than sleeping over half the day? It would be like a dream come true...

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Any aminal? hmm...I'd probably have to go with my favorite aminal..the koala. So calm and adorable, but when need be...vicious as heck

Showing 136-150 of 518