ForumsThe TavernHere's The Situation...

518 95054
Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

To exercise my creative mind and to help increase activity in this part of the forums, I'm going to ask an open-ended question or give you guys an open-ended situation every day in the hopes that some of you will come up with answers! =)

Kudos to Ernie for this thread idea, and also for giving me the first question...

What would you do if you woke up one morning and it was 1901?

• 518 Replies
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

A lion, laziest animal in the world, has its wives bring it food.

Actually I would probably want to be a wolf.

p.s. if it counts, I would like to be The Thing from the novella "Who Goes There"

~~~Darth Caedus

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

What you need is a Swiss Army Phone.

That..... is so beautiful I wanna cry... if I could.

Alright... if you could be any animal in the world other than a human for as long as you wanted, what animal would you be?

Darn, you said no human so I can't be a Minotaur. =( Alright then, I would either be a dog, because as nichodemus said, I value loyalty as well, or I would be a wolf. I have grown to like wolfs!
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

I would carry a pickle. I dont know why, but if i always carry it with me im sure i can come up with a few good reasons.

That sounds like something I would say. o.O
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

A penguin. They're pretty chill and have wings, whether they can use them or not. They at least make them look awesome.

What type? I would be a macaroni penguin. They have that cool hair.
Balloon__Girl
Balloon__Girl
213 posts
Shepherd

I believe I would be an elephant. Something about that appeals to me.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

I'd be a parrot. Maybe then people in the real world will talk to me...

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I'd like to be a falcon.

Armpit
Armpit
784 posts
Nomad

I'd be a lion. Sleep all day and still be king of the jungle. What more could you ask for?

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

Eek! This is on the third page! Curse my internet for being down for so long!

I'm going to shake things up a bit and post a more complex situation today...

You wake up one morning on a tropical island in the middle of the ocean with a terrible headache. You have very few specific memories, and the ones you have are very hazy. You have no recollection of who you are or what has happened in your past. A tribe approaches you and tells you to come with them... somehow they know English and they know you can understand it. You know you've never seen these people before in your life, but they appear to be unarmed and you don't know whether or not you can trust them. However, you also somehow know that your memories will come back at some point within the next few days, and that they might help you find a way off the island if you can just survive for that long.

What do you do?

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

If they speak English, I could just ask them who I am, who they are, and how I got on this island in the first place. I'd go with them, because I have no reason not to trust them and they might be able to help me off the island. Also, I don't want to offend them by declining any of their offers because they might get suspicious and....well, I'm probably going to be sleeping on this island for a while.

SoccerGirl27
SoccerGirl27
138 posts
Nomad

I would go with the people, if they know English then at least I can communicate to them what I need/want and they could help me get back to wherever I (hopefully at sometime realize) am from

Balloon__Girl
Balloon__Girl
213 posts
Shepherd

I would probably go with the people and hope for the best. If it is their Island they obviously know it much better than I and could probably do something horrible to me if I didn't go with them anyways. May as well take my chances with them initially and hope for help than offend them and wait for them to hunt me down later. Even if the people leave me alone, other things on the Island could be dangerous and I assume these people would know about such things and have ways to protect themselves.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I quickly establish myself as their ruler.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

I'd follow them...then sneak away for a bit. Some time later I'd find them and try to play it off like they are the ones that just woke up recently and that I would take them to my village.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

I would kill them all with my awesome ninja skills, and build a raft after my memories return.

in reality, I would have to choices, go with them and most likely get killed/eaten/sacrificed, or I could stay where I am and die from starvation/murder/cannibalism/sacrifice. either way, I die, so I go with them and fight back when they try to kill me.

~~~Darth Caedus

Showing 151-165 of 518