ForumsSupport ForumAP disaaster!

37 7354
plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

there have been amy arguments about how the AP system should change. I dunno if they even want to change it at all, but they never gave us that meassage, so dont give most of the blame on me

say no change if u dont care about it

Heres what u should include

Profile Comment:
Rating Games:
Game Commets:
Forum posts:
Game Submissions:
Referrals:
Merits:

You have to make reasonable point change.

Also include why u want to change it that way.

Profile Comment:1 AP
Rating Games:1AP
Game Commets:2AP
Forum posts:1AP
Game Submissions:30AP
Referrals:15 AP
Merits:25AP

Profile comments are usually chatting, i think it should be lowered to 1 or nothing, it reduces the amount of points on the top 100, because they talk for points.
Rating games is just playing and pressing, no communicating watsoever.
Game comments are nice, and show you opinion.
Froum osts stay the same.
Many game submitters worked hard on their games, why not give more points?
Referrals arent a thing to spam easily and it helps the AG community by bringing more people.
Merits are good as always.

• 37 Replies
Girl_Power
Girl_Power
379 posts
Peasant

Forum posts: 0 this is not a forum site, this is a game site

Well if we have 0AP for that then we could use alot of members from the community and they should go up one not down one we want to try encourage people to be active in community.Not make them leave it!
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

@ Girl_Power

I agree. AG is a community, not just a game site. Forums are fun, and it is important to be active in them.

If you are a real AG member then you should be active in every part of the site.

KingRyan

Girl_Power
Girl_Power
379 posts
Peasant

Well I am not intrested in games I just like community.

kirkus333
kirkus333
118 posts
Nomad

dont change it!!
its fine the way it is and im sure many many other people think that too dont change it seriously

kirkus333
kirkus333
118 posts
Nomad

its really wierd how once the kog quits your going to change it hmmmmmm
i think its stupid to change

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

@ kirkus333

Ummm, if you haven't noticed, talk of changing the AP distribution has been going on for a very long time. I get the impression that you value your points, and most of them come from Profile Comments perhaps? Either way, it still has been going on for a while...

Also, may I just say, since I really don't want to type my entire statement, previously given in another Forum Thread, again, I'll just give a link to the Thread and anyone who actually cares about it can read lol.
It's located here.

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

well for some, its just not fair at all. all i really want to change if the profile comments, 0-1, people just go blablabla, ban their seilver lord or sumthing

KingofSleeping
KingofSleeping
423 posts
Nomad

Or they say this comment will get me Silver Lord.

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

yes indeed (lots of people even do that (me sumtimes, when i feel like it) first of all most profile comments are a bit "spammy". loew the points and itll help a lot of people

KingofSleeping
KingofSleeping
423 posts
Nomad

Oh and the most comments is 5719!

jjbb18
jjbb18
398 posts
Nomad

its all completly fine the way it is

The_Masquerade
The_Masquerade
140 posts
Nomad

-Profile Comment: +0
--Comment for Debate Profile: +2
-Rating Games: +1
-Game Comments: +1
--Merit Comment (Only After Merit is Received): +29 onto +1
-Forum posts: +1
--Helpful (Index, Guide, Stickied): +9 onto +1
--Long, not Plagiarized and Informative Post - +4 onto +1
-Game Submissions: +50
-Referrals: +15
-Merits: +30

KingofSleeping
KingofSleeping
423 posts
Nomad

Thats 60AP for a merit in total 50 for game submitted and it could be copied those are quite bad,

Manik668
Manik668
40 posts
Scribe

I will stick to what I put earlier, and To everyone who says profiles are, spammy, not all are, and I think that if it has to change, it should go towards the way I suggested in my earlier post or not at all because I thought that I had included valid reasons and they will probably help people more than hurt. The one thing I have a problem with are comments like "good" "bad" "hey" "bye" and so on.

Niceguy878
Niceguy878
220 posts
Nomad

It doesn't CHANGE anything, remember this effects everyone in the same way so if everything were to remain constant, then it wouldn't change anything except the fact that it looks like you have less points.
They could make it 1000 points per comment and nothing would change except for the overall score.

Showing 16-30 of 37