Forums

ForumsForum Games

The Superhuman: The Revenge Of Azure

Posted Jan 26, '13 at 7:59am

Rapyion

Rapyion

651 posts

Name: Viet Anh
Gender: Male
Age: 18
Super Power: Pyromaster
--
Level: 8
XP: 36/55
--
HP: 50/160
Hunger: 73/100
NP: 14/100
--
Forms:
Fire Melee Form
--
Allies:
Jaysee; Lightning Manipulation; HP: 50/150
Jason; Water Manipulation; HP: 140/140

I tell Jason to flood the commander with water and I tell Jaysee to use all her electricity to electrocute the commander, I hope she's immune...

Jason creates water out of nowhere and floods the whole fissure.

The commander looked from above. He flew up.

-----

Name: Daniel
Gender: Male
Age: 21
Super Power: Invisibility
--
Level: 7
XP: 23/50

--
HP: 130/130
Hunger: 57/100
NP: 9/100
--
Forms:
Telekinesis
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Silenced pistol, assault rifle, USB Flash Drive, $475

Darn. I go down the hallway towards the fire guy then.

Okay, you go to the fire monster. It sniffs the place and detects you.

It roars out loud. Your rifle and pistol won't do any good here. It's too armoured.

-----

Name: Shadow
Gender: Male
Age: 18
Super Power: Shape shifting
--
Level: 4
XP: 30/35
--
HP: 100/100
Hunger: 88/100
NP: 3/100
--
Forms:
Raven, Wolf, Knight Of Titanium
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory: Stun rod, electric rifle

Yes, but I'm staying raven form, it's my scout form.

Okay, you go up as a raven. You are at floor 3.

You see two guards standing at the entrance to something big.

-----

Name: Ghalaghor
Gender: Male
Age: 20
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
Level: 10
XP: 8/65
--
HP: 275/275
Hunger: 29/100
NP: 5/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
Tom; Metal Manipulation; HP: 200/200
--
Inventory:
N/A

i shift into a giant earth golem (at last ten times bigger then the rock) and eat it.

if that would not work then i try to jump out of its way by using new jumps everytime i land. i jump like a kangaroo ( what a luck that i have legs made out of extreme bouncy rubber, right?).

if that will not work then i hope that tom protects me by destroying the rock. he uses his form to either turn the rock in another direction or to use as many metal as he needs to crush and/or slice that rock into thousand pieces so i can melt them with my acid while i try to dodge the pieces. did i mention that my mouth-hands can spit acid or breath fire or ice too?

So, you shift into a giant rock golem and eat the rock.

(3 XP)

(10 Hunger Points)

You felt a push from behind. You see Tom behind you with gigantic metal hands.

If you crash, you will break and die.

-----

Name: Xas
Gender: Male
Age: 23
Super Power: Earth Manipulation
--
Level: 8
XP: 4/55
--
HP: 160/160
Hunger: 68/100
NP: 17/100
--
Forms:
Earth Golem Form
--
Allies:
Amy; Matter Manipulation; HP: 150/150
--
Inventory:
N/A

4, it's weird how I'm counting in you're not.

On it's eyes, huh... well the first thing I'll do is we jump off his hands.

Okay, thank you.

4th.

I can admit, I'm not the responsible type, so I tend to forget things.

You jump off its hands. Amy does too, but the shadow tendrils charge towards you.

 

Posted Jan 26, '13 at 1:43pm

LeonKP

LeonKP

35 posts

Name: Lucifer
Gender: Male
Age: 20
Super Power: Light Manipulation
--
Level: 4
XP: 24/35
--
HP: 85/95
Hunger: 78/100
NP: 0/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Cooked whale meat

Well hi... so yeah were where we?
Oh P.A.  system?

I make all the photons spin around me so they reflect any particle that would hit me.

 

Posted Jan 26, '13 at 5:40pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

Name: Shadow
Gender: Male
Age: 18
Super Power: Shape shifting
--
Level: 4
XP: 30/35
--
HP: 100/100
Hunger: 88/100
NP: 3/100
--
Forms:
Raven, Wolf, Knight Of Titanium
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory: Stun rod, electric rifle

I change into my knight form above them (around 3 feet above them) and if my weight don't kill them I finish them off with my sword.

 

Posted Jan 26, '13 at 6:26pm

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

1,683 posts

Name: Ghalaghor
Gender: Male
Age: 20
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
Level: 10
XP: 8/65
--
HP: 275/275
Hunger: 29/100
NP: 5/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
Tom; Metal Manipulation; HP: 200/200
--
Inventory:
N/A

So, you shift into a giant rock golem and eat the rock.

(3 XP)

(10 Hunger Points)

You felt a push from behind. You see Tom behind you with gigantic metal hands.

If you crash, you will break and die.

i change from a giant rock golem into a giant and extreme bouncy rubber golem so the hands will not kill me.

 

Posted Jan 26, '13 at 10:32pm

Rapyion

Rapyion

651 posts

Name: Lucifer
Gender: Male
Age: 20
Super Power: Light Manipulation
--
Level: 4
XP: 24/35
--
HP: 85/95
Hunger: 77/100
NP: 1/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Cooked whale meat

Well hi... so yeah were where we?
Oh P.A.  system?

I make all the photons spin around me so they reflect any particle that would hit me.

Wow. Haven't seen you in a long time. Welcome back!

Umm, what happened?

-----

Name: Shadow
Gender: Male
Age: 18
Super Power: Shape shifting
--
Level: 5
XP: 5/40
--
HP: 120/120
Hunger: 87/100
NP: 0/100
--
Forms:
Raven, Wolf, Knight Of Titanium, (Form)
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory: Stun rod, electric rifle

I change into my knight form above them (around 3 feet above them) and if my weight don't kill them I finish them off with my sword.

In an animation or movie, this would be epic.

You crush them in your knight form.

(10 XP)
-(20 NP)

Level up!!

What kind of form do you want to transform to? Remember, not too strong, but something that benefits you.

A guard from patrol walked up the stairs and looks at you.

-----

Name: Ghalaghor
Gender: Male
Age: 20
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
Level: 10
XP: 8/65
--
HP: 275/275
Hunger: 28/100
NP: 6/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
Tom; Metal Manipulation; HP: 200/200
--
Inventory:
N/A

i change from a giant rock golem into a giant and extreme bouncy rubber golem so the hands will not kill me.

You turn into extreme bouncy rubber golem and bounce off the ground. But you went into a portal.

You came into a world of daggers. Sharp moving daggers.

Even the ground is filled with moving daggers pointing up. It can shred you, easily.

 

Posted Jan 26, '13 at 10:49pm

sasukemystery

sasukemystery

508 posts

Name: Viet Anh
Gender: Male
Age: 18
Super Power: Pyromaster
--
Level: 8
XP: 36/55
--
HP: 50/160
Hunger: 73/100
NP: 14/100
--
Forms:
Fire Melee Form
--
Allies:
Jaysee; Lightning Manipulation; HP: 50/150
Jason; Water Manipulation; HP: 140/140

I form a protective fire proof shield for Jaysee and make a huge monster to eat the commander then it will explode.

If that doesn't work Jason will use water to grab Jaysee from the commander, then I will form fire around him and Jason will cool it turning the commander to rock.

 

Posted Jan 26, '13 at 11:50pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,210 posts

Name: Xas
Gender: Male
Age: 23
Super Power: Earth Manipulation
--
Level: 8
XP: 4/55
--
HP: 160/160
Hunger: 68/100
NP: 17/100
--
Forms:
Earth Golem Form
--
Allies:
Amy; Matter Manipulation; HP: 150/150
--
Inventory:
N/A

I slice them with my swords. If that doesn't work, a wall shall rise from the ground protecting me and Amy.

 

Posted Jan 27, '13 at 4:36am

LeonKP

LeonKP

35 posts

Name: Lucifer
Gender: Male
Age: 20
Super Power: Light Manipulation
--
Level: 4
XP: 24/35
--
HP: 85/95
Hunger: 77/100
NP: 1/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Cooked whale meat

I exploded a physic warden into abyss.
Then someone captured me then i killed a guard that auto destroyed in my face, oh you also said someone whats me dead. (Page 46)

 

Posted Jan 27, '13 at 1:19pm

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

1,683 posts

Name: Ghalaghor
Gender: Male
Age: 20
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
Level: 10
XP: 8/65
--
HP: 275/275
Hunger: 28/100
NP: 6/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
Tom; Metal Manipulation; HP: 200/200
--
Inventory:
N/A

You turn into extreme bouncy rubber golem and bounce off the ground. But you went into a portal.

You came into a world of daggers. Sharp moving daggers.

Even the ground is filled with moving daggers pointing up. It can shred you, easily.

time to turn into a blade-golem (a golem made out of blades) to rescue myself. after i landed on the ground i look around for tom.

 

Posted Jan 27, '13 at 6:35pm

SubZero007

SubZero007

401 posts

Name: Daniel
Gender: Male
Age: 21
Super Power: Invisibility
--
Level: 7
XP: 23/50

--
HP: 130/130
Hunger: 57/100
NP: 9/100
--
Forms:
Telekinesis
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Silenced pistol, assault rifle, USB Flash Drive, $475

Darn. I go down the hallway towards the fire guy then.

Okay, you go to the fire monster. It sniffs the place and detects you.

It roars out loud. Your rifle and pistol won't do any good here. It's too armoured.

Ermmm.... this is tough. I go invisible to see if it still detects me.

 
Reply to The Superhuman: The Revenge Of Azure

You must be logged in to post a reply!