ForumsForum GamesThe Superhuman: The Revenge Of Azure

1815 300477
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

In the year of time and peace, everyone was living in harmony. In fact, the world became one, with no countries anywhere. Previously, there was a war. A war between Earth and another unknown planet named Jorge. The war lasted for a millennium but no sides won. The leader of Earth, Gerth, fought with passion. Jorge was losing but Gerth had a truce to stop all of this and convinced them that the war was useless.
Now, in 3050, the technology and development for both planets were growing at a fast pace. Both of them were living together, transporting equipment for one another and visitors traveling to each of them. But no one had super powers like before anymore.
And they had even mined asteroids for fuel and ships travel further and further away from the galaxy to search for more.
One day, a miner came across a floating purple crystal. He boosted towards it and took an inspecting machine and scanned it. The machine said it was unknown. The miner took his chances and took out his mining tool, a laser cutter and touched it with the cutter.
The purple crystal exploded and purple light incinerated the miner. The light was so intense, it reached throughout The Milky Way. Every living being was shrouded in the light. The light contained mutated cells that entered all sorts of people from politicians to madmen. Plus, the light is constantly dispersing, being it unable for any living being to be uninfected. The mutated cells also opened portals at random distances and places. Some appeared in oceans and on buildings taller than Burj Khalifa. The portals lead to dangerous dungeons but have the key core to making the mutated cells stronger, supporting both the human bodies and brain.
The purple crystal was made by the remains of Azure, a goddess. She was destroyed by Gerth himself, since he found that Azure was causing the war.
When the crystal exploded, a voice booms throughout The Milky Way.
"SURVIVE!"
Earth and Jorge were in ruins. The portals sucked in anything that surrounded them, especially the oceans. They were what made Jorge and Earth chaotic planets.
Luckily, you did not stand near those portals.
Enemies of all kinds, monsters and humans alike, target those with little power and you have to survive or even stop the light from dispersing through a secret way.

For TL;DR people:
A miner came across a purple crystal and tried to gather its resources but got killed. The crystal exploded and light dispersed throughout The Milky Way. The light mutated every living being to gain super powers. You have to survive or stop the light from dispersing using a secret way. Challenge comes your way.

Character Sheet:

Name: (Any name you might think of)
Super Power: (Not too overpowered)
--
Level: 1
XP: 0/20
--
HP: 50/50
Hunger: 100/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

BTW, please quote my previous reply so that I know what is going on, especially if you didn't reply a long time ago. I will also quote and if I don't, you have my apologies in advance.

Note:
ANY NUMBER OF PLAYERS ALLOWED!!!!!
When fighting, please state exactly what you are doing, not like simply attacking, but the way you attack.

SURVIVE!

• 1,815 Replies
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Name: Black
Super Power: Elemental Manipulation
Variation: Wind, Fire
--
Level: 5
XP: 15/40
--
HP: 45/115
Hunger: 27/100
NP: 21/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

I make a large fire shield to keep the ice shards away, "So is Hell your name, or you just like the sound of it? Also are you the guy who made these solid holograms?"

sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,447 posts
Nomad

Name: Viet Anh
Super Power: Pyromaster
--
Level: 9
XP: 8/60
--
HP: 175/175
Hunger: 61/100
NP: 16/100
--
Forms:
Fire Melee Form
--
Allies:
Jaysee; Lightning Manipulation; HP: 165/165
Jason; Water Manipulation; HP: 155/155

I run away xD....

If Jason can make water then I tell him to make a water shield around us, if not then well.... We're screwd....

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

Name: Jack Skellington
Super Power: Necromancy
--
XP: 11/20
--
Hunger: 95/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

Snap the spear in half. And chuck it back at the guy. Then, I summon several undead hawks, and make them fly at that disgusting creature. All at once.

The man threw all five spears to kill the hawks. Since you didn't specifically state the number of hawks summoned.

Then, the man shot six fireballs at you. Different directions.

-----

Name: Ghalaghor McAllistor
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
Level: 16
XP: 6/95
--
HP: 360/400
Hunger: 103/105
NP: 18/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter, Escapism
--
Allies:
Reed; Body Augmentation; HP: 425/425
--
Inventory:
Self-generating hilt

you're welcome.

i wonder...did i add necromancy to my guide of super powers allready? i need to update that guide...

I don't think so.

yeah, i still do not know how i could use reeds powers except by letting him throw hot/cold punches, fly, throw powerful slicing kicks and using tornados by combining heat with cold. can he shoot his bones to or use them as weapons like a blade? can he turn his finger nails into sharp and deadly claws? i need more information, i will ask him later. for now he either defends himself so he will not die or just stands around.

i shot ice shards made out of dragon ice at the red dragon (there is dragon-lighting inside the ice shards), shoot black lightning at the blue dragon, spit acid at the yellow dragon, shoot a laser beam from my mouth (dragon-light) at the black dragon and use my escapism form to get behind the purple dragon to try to stab him in his chest from behind by using my sharp and deadly dragon claws.
i spread a mix of sleeping gas and paralyzing gas on the way, trying to knock them out.
i even try to mess with their enchanted hearing (dragons have very good ears) by screaming a sonic scream before i start my attacks and after i closed/plugged my own ears so i will not be affected by my own bloodcurling scream.

i growed enough heads as fast as i could so i am able to do all of these attacks at once (the lightning filled ice shards, the black lightning, the acid, the scream and the laser). if i counted right, then i have five heads at the moment. why should i need so many heads? so i can continue my attacks while i breath through my pores (i am unaffected by my own gas, of course).

Osteokinesis? Sure! But not too much.

Okay, you can increase your size, but not add the number of functions. Like adding heads, or adding arms. You can change functions, though.

Alright, the sonic scream confused them.

(3 XP)

But you have to take into account that they can dodge. Your attacks either hit the dragon corresponded to the elements you used. The laser beam just damaged the mother dragon.

(3 XP)

Alright, when you were about to move towards the purple dragon, you don't see it. Instead, you were clawed by the purple dragon.

-(40 HP)

You were pushed towards the other dragons. The red one spread a fire wave against you.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 26/100
NP: 22/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

I make a large fire shield to keep the ice shards away, "So is Hell your name, or you just like the sound of it? Also are you the guy who made these solid holograms?"

"What if I said I made them? What would you do?"

He spread his arms. Then you realised your fire shield is gone. And the ice shards are travelling towards you.

-----

Name: Viet Anh
Super Power: Pyromaster
--
Level: 9
XP: 8/60
--
HP: 175/175
Hunger: 61/100
NP: 16/100
--
Forms:
Fire Melee Form
--
Allies:
Jaysee; Lightning Manipulation; HP: 165/165
Jason; Water Manipulation; HP: 155/155

I run away xD....

If Jason can make water then I tell him to make a water shield around us, if not then well.... We're screwd....

In fact, he can.

He made a water shield. But this is a sandstorm. What can a water shield do against a sandstorm which consists of mostly wind and sand that can pass through your shield.
HornyVonHornMeister
HornyVonHornMeister
117 posts
Nomad

--
--
Hunger: 95/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

Then, the man shot six fireballs at you. Different directions.

Create a staircase made of zombies and run up the stairs, avoiding the fireballs. I then conjure up an army of hawks (Not really an army, just 7-8 of them) and surround the man with it. Once they have taken their positions, I command the hawks to fly at him, talons first, all at once.
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
Hunger: 103/105
NP: 18/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
Self-generating hilt

I don't think so.

yeah, i have to check that, but i am too busy with other things now.

Osteokinesis? Sure! But not too much.

nice, that could be helpful in future battles.

Okay, you can increase your size, but not add the number of functions. Like adding heads, or adding arms. You can change functions, though.

Alright, the sonic scream confused them.

(3 XP)

But you have to take into account that they can dodge. Your attacks either hit the dragon corresponded to the elements you used. The laser beam just damaged the mother dragon.

(3 XP)

Alright, when you were about to move towards the purple dragon, you don't see it. Instead, you were clawed by the purple dragon.

-(40 HP)

You were pushed towards the other dragons. The red one spread a fire wave against you.

time to think big. you said i could use ANY element, right? i use the element of surprise and disappear, just to reappear above the dragons with a combined mix of a giant acid blob that has a lightning storm, billions of big and sharp ice shards made out of a mix of different extremely strong lethal poisons and tons and tons of bubbles (there is napalm in each bubble) inside of it. while that blob falls towards the dragons like a meteor, i use the element of suprise again to give each of the dragons a suit made out of bombs (only the stickiest and most explosive bombs, but they are made so that they implode!) and napalm so their bodies explode when they move (that includes breathing and blinking). then i use the element of surprise a third time to spread a net of sonic screams around the dragons so their bomb-suits will explode while they are confused. i even gave the dragon mother a bomb-suite. also, there is a second blob like the first one falling towards the mother while a third one of the size of a red giant is falling towards all the dragons (the mother and her children).

@Viet Anh you know that fire gets stronger when you combine it with wind? you could just counter it with a fire tornado.
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--
--
Hunger: 26/100
NP: 22/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

Aw nuts I launch a fire ball at the ice shards, "Well one I may kill the said programer, unless he or she told them to stop attacking."

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
--
Hunger: 94/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

Create a staircase made of zombies and run up the stairs, avoiding the fireballs. I then conjure up an army of hawks (Not really an army, just 7-8 of them) and surround the man with it. Once they have taken their positions, I command the hawks to fly at him, talons first, all at once.

What? Like floating stairs?

Then.. Your hawks were burned to death.

He charges towards you, with something.. blue..

-----

--
--
Hunger: 102/105
NP: 19/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
Self-generating hilt

time to think big. you said i could use ANY element, right? i use the element of surprise and disappear, just to reappear above the dragons with a combined mix of a giant acid blob that has a lightning storm, billions of big and sharp ice shards made out of a mix of different extremely strong lethal poisons and tons and tons of bubbles (there is napalm in each bubble) inside of it. while that blob falls towards the dragons like a meteor, i use the element of suprise again to give each of the dragons a suit made out of bombs (only the stickiest and most explosive bombs, but they are made so that they implode!) and napalm so their bodies explode when they move (that includes breathing and blinking). then i use the element of surprise a third time to spread a net of sonic screams around the dragons so their bomb-suits will explode while they are confused. i even gave the dragon mother a bomb-suite. also, there is a second blob like the first one falling towards the mother while a third one of the size of a red giant is falling towards all the dragons (the mother and her children).

Hey, not adding. Changing functions. You cannot use two elements at the same time.

You know what can counter all these attacks? By moving.

The mother dragon downsized its dragons to eggs and flew them out of the area. And the 'element of surprise' seems a bit too overpowered.

Yes, you can have a variety of elements. Just not overpowered ones.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 25/100
NP: 23/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

Aw nuts I launch a fire ball at the ice shards, "Well one I may kill the said programer, unless he or she told them to stop attacking."

Okay. When you throw your fireball and look back up, you don't see the man anymore.

"Hello."

He's above you.
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
Hunger: 102/105
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
Self-generating hilt

Hey, not adding. Changing functions. You cannot use two elements at the same time.

You know what can counter all these attacks? By moving.

The mother dragon downsized its dragons to eggs and flew them out of the area. And the 'element of surprise' seems a bit too overpowered.

Yes, you can have a variety of elements. Just not overpowered ones.

´tis was worth a try.

assuming that i have wings, i follow the dragon mother, fly above her by using my escapism form and spread surprise-bubbles around the place. some of these bubbles explode, others contain lightning/fire/ice shards/acid/contact poison/sonic screams and others are filled with combinations of two elements (fire and lightning, ice and poison, darkness and light, ice and lightning). i use my hands to create these bubbles so i can fill them with the elements by using my mouth.

just in case that plan fails or she blocks it or it will not kill her:

i use my tail like a musical instrument (i turned it into some kind of instrument to be exact) to spread a constant sound wave over the whole place. then i raise my arms above my head and create a gigantic blob of acid and poison (only the strongest and deadliest acids and poisons), then i let that blob fall towards the dragon mother. while the acid-poison-blob is on its way, i add thousands lightning storms to the blob without destroying it (or just towards the mother, letting the lightning fly around the blob, but only if that would destroy the blob).

another plan: i use sonic sound waves to confuse the dragon mother and, when she opens her mouth, i use my escapism form to get inside her body, traveling to her lungs/stomach/brain so i can wreak havoc from the inside of her body by unleashing a hell of an inferno and the wrath of heaven in form of a fierce thunder storm both at the same time.
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--
--
Hunger: 25/100
NP: 23/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

"Teleporting really? No matter, I just want to know you the programer or not?" I say a bit peeved.

HornyVonHornMeister
HornyVonHornMeister
117 posts
Nomad

--
--
Hunger: 94/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

He charges towards you, with something.. blue..

Summon a zombie arm in front of him, causing him to trip. Then, I summon more arms to hold him down to the ground. Then I kick him in the face. After that, I summon an undead giant to stomp the man's face. Then the giant sits on his face and farts.
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
XP: 11/95
--
Hunger: 100/105
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
Self-generating hilt

´tis was worth a try.

Actually, 'tis' is short for this is. So, your sentence would be, 'This is was worth a try." This word was used back in the olden days. So, if you're writing a story, (You were, I checked. I forgot the story, but I remember it was good) avoid using 'tis or any words you are unsure of.

assuming that i have wings, i follow the dragon mother, fly above her by using my escapism form and spread surprise-bubbles around the place. some of these bubbles explode, others contain lightning/fire/ice shards/acid/contact poison/sonic screams and others are filled with combinations of two elements (fire and lightning, ice and poison, darkness and light, ice and lightning). i use my hands to create these bubbles so i can fill them with the elements by using my mouth.

i use my tail like a musical instrument (i turned it into some kind of instrument to be exact) to spread a constant sound wave over the whole place. then i raise my arms above my head and create a gigantic blob of acid and poison (only the strongest and deadliest acids and poisons), then i let that blob fall towards the dragon mother. while the acid-poison-blob is on its way, i add thousands lightning storms to the blob without destroying it (or just towards the mother, letting the lightning fly around the blob, but only if that would destroy the blob).

another plan: i use sonic sound waves to confuse the dragon mother and, when she opens her mouth, i use my escapism form to get inside her body, traveling to her lungs/stomach/brain so i can wreak havoc from the inside of her body by unleashing a hell of an inferno and the wrath of heaven in form of a fierce thunder storm both at the same time.

Okay.

(5 XP)
-(1 NP)

Then the eggs hatched, and the same dragons came out. The purple one charges towards you.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 24/100
NP: 24/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

"Teleporting really? No matter, I just want to know you the programer or not?" I say a bit peeved.

"There's no programmer. No one programmes anything here. If you mean it generally, we are all programmers of our own lives, aren't we?"

You hear something being charged above you.

-----

--
--
HP: 30/50
Hunger: 93/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

Summon a zombie arm in front of him, causing him to trip. Then, I summon more arms to hold him down to the ground. Then I kick him in the face. After that, I summon an undead giant to stomp the man's face. Then the giant sits on his face and farts.

Alright, but when you're about kick his face, he bursts out flames. You catch on fire, the arms catch on fire.

-(20 HP)

Then, the man grabs all the zombie arms and throws them at you with full strength. By full strength, it means they can kill you.
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--
--
Hunger: 24/100
NP: 24/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

I look to see what is charging and move out of the way of it if it's dangerous.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
XP: 11/95
--
Hunger: 100/105
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
Self-generating hilt

Actually, 'tis' is short for this is. So, your sentence would be, 'This is was worth a try." This word was used back in the olden days. So, if you're writing a story, (You were, I checked. I forgot the story, but I remember it was good) avoid using 'tis or any words you are unsure of.

oh, i did not know that, i thought it meant "this". if you want to read the story again, then you can find a link to it on my profile (i will add two links of german short stories in that threat, just in case you can read german.)

Okay.

(5 XP)
-(1 NP)

Then the eggs hatched, and the same dragons came out. The purple one charges towards you.

so i managed to kill the dragon mother? nice.

i try the same three plans again, hoping that i will kill the hatched dragons.

but if that will not work, then i try something else:

i spread a net of sonic screams (by using my mouth) followed by these attacks (i create them with my arms/hands/feet/legs/tail) while i use my wings to fly above them (in fact, i am still above the dragons, i did not fly down when i attacked the mother):

lightning storms (fire-lightning, poison-lightning, darkness-lightning, ice-lightning, light-lightning, swords-lightning, sound-lightning); each storm followed by a different one, but so that they do not cancel eachother out.

tornadoes (fire-tornado, acid tornado, lightning-tornado, poison-tornado, ice-tornado, sword-tornado, stone-tornado, darkness-tornado); each tornado followed by a different one, but so that they do not cancel eachother out.

floods/tsunami (poison, acid, liquid nitrogen, magma, shadows/darkness, sound waves); each flood followed by a different one, but so that they do not cancel eachother out.

inferno (fire, lightning, light, darkness/shadows, magma); each inferno followed by a different one, but so that they do not cancel eachother out.

note: i do not use the above combos/catastrophes/attacks at the same time (or direct after each other either) to prevent that they cancel each other out.

another plan would be to try to attack the dragons with close-ranged attacks while i spread a constant net of sonic screams so i can slash at their vital points (or where i think their vital ponts are) with my sharp and deadly claws.

and last but not least:

if that fails too, then i run as fast as i can around the dragons by using my escapism form to create a vacuum to suffocate the dragons. if they try to come too near to me, then i spread a net made out ouf sonic screams and extremely sticky glue at them before i continue to suck the air away from them. if that does not work, then i just try to drown the dragons in sonic screams and extremely sticky acidic and poisonous glue.
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

net made out of sonic screams and extremely sticky glue over the place before

sorry for the double post, i typped too fast and did not proof-read the text.
HornyVonHornMeister
HornyVonHornMeister
117 posts
Nomad

--
--
HP: 30/50
Hunger: 93/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

Then, the man grabs all the zombie arms and throws them at you with full strength. By full strength, it means they can kill you.

Summon rows of zombies to intercept the flaming arms.Then out of nowhere, summon 2 arms from the ground to pull him into the ground. Strong arms of course. I then summon undead wolves to chew him up.
Showing 1666-1680 of 1815