ForumsForum GamesThe Superhuman: The Revenge Of Azure

1815 300965
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

In the year of time and peace, everyone was living in harmony. In fact, the world became one, with no countries anywhere. Previously, there was a war. A war between Earth and another unknown planet named Jorge. The war lasted for a millennium but no sides won. The leader of Earth, Gerth, fought with passion. Jorge was losing but Gerth had a truce to stop all of this and convinced them that the war was useless.
Now, in 3050, the technology and development for both planets were growing at a fast pace. Both of them were living together, transporting equipment for one another and visitors traveling to each of them. But no one had super powers like before anymore.
And they had even mined asteroids for fuel and ships travel further and further away from the galaxy to search for more.
One day, a miner came across a floating purple crystal. He boosted towards it and took an inspecting machine and scanned it. The machine said it was unknown. The miner took his chances and took out his mining tool, a laser cutter and touched it with the cutter.
The purple crystal exploded and purple light incinerated the miner. The light was so intense, it reached throughout The Milky Way. Every living being was shrouded in the light. The light contained mutated cells that entered all sorts of people from politicians to madmen. Plus, the light is constantly dispersing, being it unable for any living being to be uninfected. The mutated cells also opened portals at random distances and places. Some appeared in oceans and on buildings taller than Burj Khalifa. The portals lead to dangerous dungeons but have the key core to making the mutated cells stronger, supporting both the human bodies and brain.
The purple crystal was made by the remains of Azure, a goddess. She was destroyed by Gerth himself, since he found that Azure was causing the war.
When the crystal exploded, a voice booms throughout The Milky Way.
"SURVIVE!"
Earth and Jorge were in ruins. The portals sucked in anything that surrounded them, especially the oceans. They were what made Jorge and Earth chaotic planets.
Luckily, you did not stand near those portals.
Enemies of all kinds, monsters and humans alike, target those with little power and you have to survive or even stop the light from dispersing through a secret way.

For TL;DR people:
A miner came across a purple crystal and tried to gather its resources but got killed. The crystal exploded and light dispersed throughout The Milky Way. The light mutated every living being to gain super powers. You have to survive or stop the light from dispersing using a secret way. Challenge comes your way.

Character Sheet:

Name: (Any name you might think of)
Super Power: (Not too overpowered)
--
Level: 1
XP: 0/20
--
HP: 50/50
Hunger: 100/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

BTW, please quote my previous reply so that I know what is going on, especially if you didn't reply a long time ago. I will also quote and if I don't, you have my apologies in advance.

Note:
ANY NUMBER OF PLAYERS ALLOWED!!!!!
When fighting, please state exactly what you are doing, not like simply attacking, but the way you attack.

SURVIVE!

• 1,815 Replies
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Name: Shadow
Super Power: Shape shifting: Wolf, Raven, Knight Of Titanium
--
XP: 14/20
--
HP: 10/50
Hunger: 88/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I try too hop as fast as I can, and try to get to the mouth of the cave, if I can I round the corner of one side of the cave, if not ... i can always start over with a new character.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Name: Xas
Super Power: Earth Manipulation
--
Level: 4
XP: 29/35
--
HP: 70/90
Hunger: 86/100
NP: 1/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Some food

As I'm laying down I slap my arm against the ground to cause the earth to form into a wave and hit the warrior.

SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

Name: Daniel
Super Power: Invisibility
--
Level: 3
XP: 3/30
--
HP: 95/95
Hunger: 97/100
NP: 0/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Machete

You draw your machete and go around behind them. The furthest was hiding behind a tank for some reasons. You slit his throat.

(5 XP)
-(10 NP)

You'll have to hide the body somehow or else they will alert more guards.

I take some rope or string or something like that from off of the tank, and I tie him to the underside of the tank. If there is no rope, I drag him into the brush.
Runescape124
Runescape124
3,028 posts
Nomad

Name: Lockus
Super Power: Ion Manipulation
--
Level: 2
XP: 13/25
--
HP: 65/65
Hunger: 88/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
Hulk; Level 2; Size Shift; HP: 75/75

(It's full of spoiders, Mr. Frodo, xD, I can't help it)

Let's go to that cave, and check it out.

LeonKP
LeonKP
232 posts
Blacksmith

Name: Lucifer
Super Power: Light Manipulation
--
XP: 0/25
--
Hunger: 94/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Cooked whale meat

I shoot four laser at each one as i boost myself to them i create another blade and stab them in the back then i make the two swords explode inside them.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

Name: Ghalaghor
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
XP: 28/30
--
HP: 100/100
Hunger: 80/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
Tom; Level 3; Metal Manipulation; HP: 15/85
--
Inventory:
Whale meat, Med-kits

You will get varieties of the forms. But no. No older forms back then. We will start anew.

good. now, do i get my angel/devil forms like in the older version or do you have something new for me?

Tom cannot do anything, because it wasn't specific. But, you do shift into a giant ice crystal dragon outside and freeze it. It took effort, but it went alright. It rained ice shards and you throw them towards the fire manipulator, mindless and ruthless. They pierce through the undead everywhere. A few of them decapitated it.

(5 XP)
-(1 NP)

Tom went for the crystal, but suddenly a spear stabbed through his stomach out of nowhere.

Tom: -(70 HP)

i shift as fast as possible into a human with dragon wings (and my skin is made out of diamond) and fly towards tom. while i fly to him he pulls the spear out by using his powers. tom transforms the spear into dense metall shields that surrounds him like a spinning force field to protect himself. he strengthens the shields with the metall that lies on the ground. if there is no metall on the ground he just uses some of the metall in the walls. also, tom uses the metal tentacle drills to deffend himself too by adding them to his shields.

after i got to tom i give him a medikit so he can rest and heal his wounds while i try to find out who or what threw that spear at tom.
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
--
Hunger: 87/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I try too hop as fast as I can, and try to get to the mouth of the cave, if I can I round the corner of one side of the cave, if not ... i can always start over with a new character.

You're fed up with this character?

You hop as fast as you can, actually dodging each acid web. But you're a walking bird, you can't walk that fast.

-----

--
XP: 34/35
--
Hunger: 85/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Some food

As I'm laying down I slap my arm against the ground to cause the earth to form into a wave and hit the warrior.

You slap your arm against the ground, causing an earth wave. The warrior ran directly opposite it but the wave crushed it.

(5 XP)
-(10 NP)

On the top of the coliseum lies the crystal fragment. It's on the right side. It'll only be a waste if you had collected it now because it will only give you one XP instead of 40 when you level up.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 96/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Machete

I take some rope or string or something like that from off of the tank, and I tie him to the underside of the tank. If there is no rope, I drag him into the brush.

You drag him to a brush since there's no rope or string.

A soldier calls out, "Hey, Ned. You there?" He walks nearer and nearer.

-----

--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:

Let's go to that cave, and check it out.

You haven't replied in a long time and you didn't quote, so I'm gonna assume you're going into the cave in the purple world.

You go into the cave and see an acid web coming right at you.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 93/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Cooked whale meat

I shoot four laser at each one as i boost myself to them i create another blade and stab them in the back then i make the two swords explode inside them.

You shoot four laser and each spider when you boost yourself towards them. The lasers hit them all, because they were caught off guard. You create two blades and stab them both in the back. You explode them. The carcasses are just like a grenade inside them exploded.

(5 XP)

You get into a cave and notice a rush of air coming right at you. It is thin enough to cut you apart.

-----

--
XP: 1/35
--
HP: 125/125
Hunger: 79/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
Tom; Level 4; Metal Manipulation; HP: 100/100
--
Inventory:
Whale meat, Med-kits

good. now, do i get my angel/devil forms like in the older version or do you have something new for me?

New. Something new. It is something very different from shape-shifting. It's not even related in any way.

i shift as fast as possible into a human with dragon wings (and my skin is made out of diamond) and fly towards tom. while i fly to him he pulls the spear out by using his powers. tom transforms the spear into dense metall shields that surrounds him like a spinning force field to protect himself. he strengthens the shields with the metall that lies on the ground. if there is no metall on the ground he just uses some of the metall in the walls. also, tom uses the metal tentacle drills to deffend himself too by adding them to his shields.

after i got to tom i give him a medikit so he can rest and heal his wounds while i try to find out who or what threw that spear at tom.

You shift yourself back to human with diamond skin and dragon wings. Tom pulls it away and transforms it into a shield that surrounds him. He uses the metal under him and strengthen Other spears try to impale him, but all failed.

(3 XP)

LEVEL UP!!!!

Nope. He doesn't need any med-kits anymore. You get to save it because you leveled up.

The spears are unlimited. Two spears launched from an unknown place at you.
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

You're fed up with this character?

You hop as fast as you can, actually dodging each acid web. But you're a walking bird, you can't walk that fast.

No I'm not fed up with the character, I just did that just in-case you killed him.

Just tell me if I make it to the mouth of the cave or not. If I do make it I try to find a way to kill the spider. By any means I can manage.
sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,447 posts
Nomad

Name: Viet Anh
Super Power: Pyromaster
--
Level: 5
XP: 0/40
--
HP: 105/105
Hunger: 83/100
NP: 14/100
--
Forms:
Fire Melee Form
--
Allies:
Jaysee; Level 5; Lightning Manipulation; HP: 95/95

I summon a big fire monster to catch me then I command it to attack the guy.
While the monster is fighting the guy I throw fireballs and send smaller monsters to attack the guy then to finish off the monsters and I will all throw a big fireball at the guy.

LeonKP
LeonKP
232 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
Hunger: 93/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Cooked whale meat

Why did i only get 5 exp for killing two spiders? i am sad now and angry.

I make a shield and create some of them on the walls then i consecrated the sun light on one of those pieces and the piece reflects the sun light to another piece and it goes on until it hits the wind manipulator.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

--
XP: 34/35
--
Hunger: 85/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Some food

So I guess I should get the crystal now anyways.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
XP: 1/35
--
HP: 125/125
Hunger: 79/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
Tom; Level 4; Metal Manipulation; HP: 100/100
--
Inventory:
Whale meat, Med-kits

New. Something new. It is something very different from shape-shifting. It's not even related in any way.

good, good...to know. thanks for the info.

You shift yourself back to human with diamond skin and dragon wings. Tom pulls it away and transforms it into a shield that surrounds him. He uses the metal under him and strengthen Other spears try to impale him, but all failed.

(3 XP)

LEVEL UP!!!!

Nope. He doesn't need any med-kits anymore. You get to save it because you leveled up.

The spears are unlimited. Two spears launched from an unknown place at you.

unlimited spears...either it is a trap that has a trigger in the ground (or so) or there is a spear-controller somewhere who creates and shoots them...

if i can, i shift into air to fly around, looking for the source of the spears. if i can not shift into air, then i will stay in the form that i have now and try to locate the source of the spears.

tom defends himself while i search the source of the spears. after i found it/him/her i try to kill/destroy it/him/her with a diamond blade-arm.
MagicTree
MagicTree
749 posts
Nomad

Is it OK if I join?

Name: Desu Ka
Super Power: Ice/Snow Manipulation
--
XP: 0/20
--
HP: 50/50
Hunger: 100/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Runescape124
Runescape124
3,028 posts
Nomad

--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:

You see the only cave in this world, and spiders guard the entrance. Inside the cave lies the crystal you need to get out of this world.

This is the cave you mentioned, so...*shrugs*

I duck to get out of it's path. I then create two plasma balls out of the air around me, so I can shoot bolts of electricity at whatever tossed that acidic web at me.
SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

--
--
Hunger: 96/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Machete

You drag him to a brush since there's no rope or string.

A soldier calls out, "Hey, Ned. You there?" He walks nearer and nearer.

I hit this guy with the hilt of my machete on the head as hard as I can, hopefully knocking him out. I then drag him in the brush next to Ned, where I take Ned's clothing and put it on. Then I use the laces of the shoes from the guy I knocked out to tie his hands and feet, then I gag him with his own shirt. Then I grab Ned's gun and run invisibly away.
Showing 256-270 of 1815