ForumsForum GamesThe Superhuman: The Revenge Of Azure

1815 301351
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

In the year of time and peace, everyone was living in harmony. In fact, the world became one, with no countries anywhere. Previously, there was a war. A war between Earth and another unknown planet named Jorge. The war lasted for a millennium but no sides won. The leader of Earth, Gerth, fought with passion. Jorge was losing but Gerth had a truce to stop all of this and convinced them that the war was useless.
Now, in 3050, the technology and development for both planets were growing at a fast pace. Both of them were living together, transporting equipment for one another and visitors traveling to each of them. But no one had super powers like before anymore.
And they had even mined asteroids for fuel and ships travel further and further away from the galaxy to search for more.
One day, a miner came across a floating purple crystal. He boosted towards it and took an inspecting machine and scanned it. The machine said it was unknown. The miner took his chances and took out his mining tool, a laser cutter and touched it with the cutter.
The purple crystal exploded and purple light incinerated the miner. The light was so intense, it reached throughout The Milky Way. Every living being was shrouded in the light. The light contained mutated cells that entered all sorts of people from politicians to madmen. Plus, the light is constantly dispersing, being it unable for any living being to be uninfected. The mutated cells also opened portals at random distances and places. Some appeared in oceans and on buildings taller than Burj Khalifa. The portals lead to dangerous dungeons but have the key core to making the mutated cells stronger, supporting both the human bodies and brain.
The purple crystal was made by the remains of Azure, a goddess. She was destroyed by Gerth himself, since he found that Azure was causing the war.
When the crystal exploded, a voice booms throughout The Milky Way.
"SURVIVE!"
Earth and Jorge were in ruins. The portals sucked in anything that surrounded them, especially the oceans. They were what made Jorge and Earth chaotic planets.
Luckily, you did not stand near those portals.
Enemies of all kinds, monsters and humans alike, target those with little power and you have to survive or even stop the light from dispersing through a secret way.

For TL;DR people:
A miner came across a purple crystal and tried to gather its resources but got killed. The crystal exploded and light dispersed throughout The Milky Way. The light mutated every living being to gain super powers. You have to survive or stop the light from dispersing using a secret way. Challenge comes your way.

Character Sheet:

Name: (Any name you might think of)
Super Power: (Not too overpowered)
--
Level: 1
XP: 0/20
--
HP: 50/50
Hunger: 100/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

BTW, please quote my previous reply so that I know what is going on, especially if you didn't reply a long time ago. I will also quote and if I don't, you have my apologies in advance.

Note:
ANY NUMBER OF PLAYERS ALLOWED!!!!!
When fighting, please state exactly what you are doing, not like simply attacking, but the way you attack.

SURVIVE!

• 1,815 Replies
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

Name: Shadow
Super Power: Shape shifting: Wolf, Raven, Knight Of Titanium
--
XP: 14/20
--
HP: 10/50
Hunger: 86/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Just tell me if I make it to the mouth of the cave or not. If I do make it I try to find a way to kill the spider. By any means I can manage.

Okay.

You walk past the spider in the raven form. But the spider still follows you. It spreads and snaps its fangs, then lunge at you. No way of dodging.

-----

Name: Viet Anh
Super Power: Pyromaster
--
Level: 5
XP: 5/40
--
HP: 105/105
Hunger: 82/100
NP: 15/100
--
Forms:
Fire Melee Form
--
Allies:
Jaysee; Level 5; Lightning Manipulation; HP: 95/95

I summon a big fire monster to catch me then I command it to attack the guy.

While the monster is fighting the guy I throw fireballs and send smaller monsters to attack the guy then to finish off the monsters and I will all throw a big fireball at the guy.

You summon a big fire monster that catches you.

The big fire monster attacks, but the water manipulator extinguished it quickly. But he gets burnt by a big fireball.

(5 XP)

He's still alive. He sends a tsunami at the base.

-----

Name: Lucifer
Super Power: Light Manipulation
--
Level: 2
XP: 3/25
--
HP: 65/65
Hunger: 92/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Cooked whale meat

Why did i only get 5 exp for killing two spiders? i am sad now and angry.

It will be different when you have gotten the crystal.

I make a shield and create some of them on the walls then i consecrated the sun light on one of those pieces and the piece reflects the sun light to another piece and it goes on until it hits the wind manipulator.

You make a shield out of light and create some of the shields on the wall. The air hit the shield but nothing happened to you.

(3 XP)

You bend the sunlight towards the shields and finally see the air manipulator. He seems to be charging towards you.

-----

Name: Xas
Super Power: Earth Manipulation
--
Level: 4
XP: 34/35
--
HP: 70/90
Hunger: 84/100
NP: 1/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Some food

So I guess I should get the crystal now anyways.

Okay, then.

You get up to the seats and reach for the crystal, when you see a huge rock ball coming right at you.

-----

Name: Ghalaghor
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
XP: 1/35
--
HP: 125/125
Hunger: 78/100
NP: 2/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
Tom; Level 4; Metal Manipulation; HP: 100/100
--
Inventory:
Whale meat, Med-kits

unlimited spears...either it is a trap that has a trigger in the ground (or so) or there is a spear-controller somewhere who creates and shoots them...

if i can, i shift into air to fly around, looking for the source of the spears. if i can not shift into air, then i will stay in the form that i have now and try to locate the source of the spears.

tom defends himself while i search the source of the spears. after i found it/him/her i try to kill/destroy it/him/her with a diamond blade-arm.

Shifting to air is impossible now. You stay as you are and find the source of the spears. They're from holes scattered throughout the walls.

-----

Name: Desu Ka
Super Power: Ice/Snow Manipulation
--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Yeah, it's good.

You wake up in a freezer room. The door opens and a man brutally sends a punch to you.

-----

Name: Lockus
Super Power: Ion Manipulation
--
XP: 18/25
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
Hulk; Level 2; Size Shift; HP: 75/75

I duck to get out of it's path. I then create two plasma balls out of the air around me, so I can shoot bolts of electricity at whatever tossed that acidic web at me.

You duck and dodge the acid webs and see two spiders. You create two plasma balls out of air and shoot bolts of electricity at the spiders. They get injured, but not killed.

(5 XP)

Then, they send an air rush towards you.

-----

Name: Daniel
Super Power: Invisibility
--
Level: 3
XP: 5/30
--
HP: 95/95
Hunger: 95/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Machete, pistol, assault rifle

I hit this guy with the hilt of my machete on the head as hard as I can, hopefully knocking him out. I then drag him in the brush next to Ned, where I take Ned's clothing and put it on. Then I use the laces of the shoes from the guy I knocked out to tie his hands and feet, then I gag him with his own shirt. Then I grab Ned's gun and run invisibly away.

You knock the guy with the hilt of the machete on the head, knocking him out and making his head bleed.

(5 XP)

You drag him to the bush next to Ned and take Ned's clothes. Beware, the soldiers are lifetime partners. They might notice you if you show your face. But the commanders or the generals? No. They won't notice you.

You take his laces and tie him up and gag him with his own shirt. You grab Ned's gun and run away. But where to?
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Super Power: Shape shifting: Wolf, Raven, Knight Of Titanium
--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

You walk past the spider in the raven form. But the spider still follows you. It spreads and snaps its fangs, then lunge at you. No way of dodging.

I brace myself for impact as best I can. Knowing my raven form is not strong enough to survive.
sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,447 posts
Nomad

--
XP: 5/40
--
Hunger: 82/100
NP: 15/100
--
Forms:
Fire Melee Form
--
Allies:

I summon as many minions as I can and all of us try to evaporate the water

(Seems like a long shot I know =_=)

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

--
XP: 34/35
--
HP: 70/90
Hunger: 84/100
NP: 1/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Some food

I use my earth manipulation to throw the rock in the other direction.

After that I ask, "Who did that?"

SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

--
--
Hunger: 95/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:

You knock the guy with the hilt of the machete on the head, knocking him out and making his head bleed.

(5 XP)

You drag him to the bush next to Ned and take Ned's clothes. Beware, the soldiers are lifetime partners. They might notice you if you show your face. But the commanders or the generals? No. They won't notice you.

You take his laces and tie him up and gag him with his own shirt. You grab Ned's gun and run away. But where to?

Well, I have nowhere else to go. Towards the castle.
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
Hunger: 78/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
Whale meat, Med-kits

Shifting to air is impossible now. You stay as you are and find the source of the spears. They're from holes scattered throughout the walls.

i grab, now that i know that this is a trap, towards the crystal. my diamond skin will protect me against these spears.
Runescape124
Runescape124
3,028 posts
Nomad

--
XP: 18/25
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:

Air rush? I make the electrons surrounding the air particles in the air rush to rub against each other, creating a static field and stopping the air rush. It'll still blow hard if me and the Hulk-guy get inside it, but it is no longer moving at us. (because of my power over ions and electrons and such, I still have a grasp over some matter manipulation from when I had used Varised )

LeonKP
LeonKP
232 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
Hunger: 92/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Cooked whale meat

I boost behind him and kill him with my blade then i pick up the crystal if anything comes in my way i just boost immediately to the crystal.

MagicTree
MagicTree
749 posts
Nomad

--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

You wake up in a freezer room. The door opens and a man brutally sends a punch to you.

I form an ice shield to block the punch and encase him in ice. I then continue to lower the temperature bit by bit and ask him why he tried to attack me.
Azywng
Azywng
373 posts
Shepherd

Name: Sam Adams
Super Power: Heat Manipulation
--
XP: 13/20
--
HP: 30/50
Hunger: 87/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Freezing the wolf doesn't work, since it's a fire wolf. It melts the ice slowly.

It shoots a giant fireball at you. FYI, you can't dodge it.

I put a huge wall of ice to block the fireball. Then I burn the ground under the wolf. A lot.
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

Super Power: Shape shifting
--
--
Hunger: 85/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I brace myself for impact as best I can. Knowing my raven form is not strong enough to survive.

Fine. I've been as gracious as this more than once, though.

A gene in your body causes you to turn into a virus. The spider catches it and suddenly dies.

Here, no limitations. But, overpowered ones last for a short amount of time, though I haven't informed our fellow shape-shifter about it yet. Another one, I mean.

You get out of the spider unscathed and turn back to human.

-----

--
XP: 13/40
--
Hunger: 81/100
NP: 6/100
--
Forms:
Fire Melee Form
--
Allies:

I summon as many minions as I can and all of us try to evaporate the water

You summon as many minions as possible and try to evaporate it. Your nightmare points made you weaker. So, it was a water wave when your minions died.

(3 XP)

You see the water manipulator in black, or charcoal. Jaysee electrocuted him.

(5 XP)
-(10 NP)

You feel power rushing back to you.

Jaysee grabs you and drags you up into the sky, then into a ship. Monsters with organic sharp talons charge towards you. Like Dead Space 2.

-----

--
XP: 2/40
--
Hunger: 83/100
--
Forms:
Earth Golem Form
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Some food

I use my earth manipulation to throw the rock in the other direction.

After that I ask, "Who did that?"

You throw the rock in the other direction. Well, that was easy.

(3 XP)

Level up!!!

You have gained a new form, called Earth Golem Form. It is a form that lets you become a gigantic golem and move as fast as your human form. And you can summon golems. It's just a super size of yourself and amplification of your manipulation.

You see water hurricane next.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 94/100
NP: 3/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:

Well, I have nowhere else to go. Towards the castle.

Adventure time!!!!

You move towards the castle, then see two guards with sonars within a 10 metre range. You checked that the assault rifle and the pistol are not silenced.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 77/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
Whale meat, Med-kits

i grab, now that i know that this is a trap, towards the crystal. my diamond skin will protect me against these spears.

You go towards the crystal and grab it, letting the spears hit you at the sides. But a man comes out of nowhere and pushes you away from the crystal.

He shoots lava at you.

-----

--
XP: 21/25
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:

Air rush? I make the electrons surrounding the air particles in the air rush to rub against each other, creating a static field and stopping the air rush. It'll still blow hard if me and the Hulk-guy get inside it, but it is no longer moving at us. (because of my power over ions and electrons and such, I still have a grasp over some matter manipulation from when I had used Varised )

Well, it's just stopping the air. Not much, other than details.

(3 XP)

The spiders then swing from web to web towards you. Hulk is at your command.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 91/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Cooked whale meat

I boost behind him and kill him with my blade then i pick up the crystal if anything comes in my way i just boost immediately to the crystal.

You boost to behind him and stab him with your blade, but he dodges it just in time and pushes at the air. You get sent away by a distance. Then, he shoots air slices, everywhere.

-----

--
XP: 5/20
--
Hunger: 99/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I form an ice shield to block the punch and encase him in ice. I then continue to lower the temperature bit by bit and ask him why he tried to attack me.

You form an ice shield to block the punch. It breaks, but it also breaks his fist.

(5 XP)

Then, you encase him in ice. You lower the temperature bit by bit and ask him why he attacked you.

He spits at you instead. But beware, that spit is highly acidic.

-----

Name: Sam Adams
Super Power: Heat Manipulation
--
XP: 16/20
--
HP: 30/50
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I put a huge wall of ice to block the fireball. Then I burn the ground under the wolf. A lot.

You put a huge wall of ice to block the fireball.

(3 XP)

Then you burn the ground under the wolf. The wolf still absorbs the heat.

Okay, let me give you a big hint. Water.

It charges towards you with its fire fang.
LeonKP
LeonKP
232 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
Hunger: 91/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Cooked whale meat

I kill him with a highly precise and highly concentrated laser to the neck and the i boost against the wall of wind hopping that my far Superior speed makes less damaging if i survive i pick up the crystal.

Runescape124
Runescape124
3,028 posts
Nomad

--
XP: 21/25
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:

"Hulk, can you catch them and crush them?"

MagicTree
MagicTree
749 posts
Nomad

--
XP: 5/20
--
Hunger: 99/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

You form an ice shield to block the punch. It breaks, but it also breaks his fist.

(5 XP)

Then, you encase him in ice. You lower the temperature bit by bit and ask him why he attacked you.

He spits at you instead. But beware, that spit is highly acidic.

I try to dodge the spit and send some super-chilled blizzard wind and warn him not to do that again. In case he does, I continue to lower the tempature to a point below zero so that his spit will freeze. (Hope that's ok)
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
Hunger: 77/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
Whale meat, Med-kits

You go towards the crystal and grab it, letting the spears hit you at the sides. But a man comes out of nowhere and pushes you away from the crystal.

He shoots lava at you.

mh...google is my friend...i shift my entire body into Tantalhafniumcarbid ( Ta4HfC5 ). it melt at temperatures that are over 4215 °C. now i should be able to block the lava. i charge towards the man, trying to either pierce his head with my lance-arm (right arm) or to cut his head of (just above his eyes, but only if his anatomy is like mine) with my blade-arm (left arm).
Showing 271-285 of 1815