ForumsForum GamesThe Superhuman: The Revenge Of Azure

1815 301545
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

In the year of time and peace, everyone was living in harmony. In fact, the world became one, with no countries anywhere. Previously, there was a war. A war between Earth and another unknown planet named Jorge. The war lasted for a millennium but no sides won. The leader of Earth, Gerth, fought with passion. Jorge was losing but Gerth had a truce to stop all of this and convinced them that the war was useless.
Now, in 3050, the technology and development for both planets were growing at a fast pace. Both of them were living together, transporting equipment for one another and visitors traveling to each of them. But no one had super powers like before anymore.
And they had even mined asteroids for fuel and ships travel further and further away from the galaxy to search for more.
One day, a miner came across a floating purple crystal. He boosted towards it and took an inspecting machine and scanned it. The machine said it was unknown. The miner took his chances and took out his mining tool, a laser cutter and touched it with the cutter.
The purple crystal exploded and purple light incinerated the miner. The light was so intense, it reached throughout The Milky Way. Every living being was shrouded in the light. The light contained mutated cells that entered all sorts of people from politicians to madmen. Plus, the light is constantly dispersing, being it unable for any living being to be uninfected. The mutated cells also opened portals at random distances and places. Some appeared in oceans and on buildings taller than Burj Khalifa. The portals lead to dangerous dungeons but have the key core to making the mutated cells stronger, supporting both the human bodies and brain.
The purple crystal was made by the remains of Azure, a goddess. She was destroyed by Gerth himself, since he found that Azure was causing the war.
When the crystal exploded, a voice booms throughout The Milky Way.
"SURVIVE!"
Earth and Jorge were in ruins. The portals sucked in anything that surrounded them, especially the oceans. They were what made Jorge and Earth chaotic planets.
Luckily, you did not stand near those portals.
Enemies of all kinds, monsters and humans alike, target those with little power and you have to survive or even stop the light from dispersing through a secret way.

For TL;DR people:
A miner came across a purple crystal and tried to gather its resources but got killed. The crystal exploded and light dispersed throughout The Milky Way. The light mutated every living being to gain super powers. You have to survive or stop the light from dispersing using a secret way. Challenge comes your way.

Character Sheet:

Name: (Any name you might think of)
Super Power: (Not too overpowered)
--
Level: 1
XP: 0/20
--
HP: 50/50
Hunger: 100/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

BTW, please quote my previous reply so that I know what is going on, especially if you didn't reply a long time ago. I will also quote and if I don't, you have my apologies in advance.

Note:
ANY NUMBER OF PLAYERS ALLOWED!!!!!
When fighting, please state exactly what you are doing, not like simply attacking, but the way you attack.

SURVIVE!

• 1,815 Replies
Runescape124
Runescape124
3,028 posts
Nomad

Name: Lockus
Super Power: Ion Manipulation
--
Level: 3
XP: 1/30
--
HP: 80/80
Hunger: 83/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
Hulk; Level 3; Size Shift; HP: 95/95

Yes I want out of here. "Hulk, let's grab the crystal at the same time, just in case it only transports the person touching it. 1...2...3...Now!!" Then we both grab it.

sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,447 posts
Nomad

Name: Viet Anh
Super Power: Pyromaster
--
Level: 5
XP: 13/40
--
HP: 105/105
Hunger: 71/100
NP: 7/100
--
Forms:
Fire Melee Form
--
Allies:
Jaysee; Level 5; Lightning Manipulation; HP: 95/95

I use my swords to block it and burning it then I summon a third spear which shoots out from my chest and into the monster (If u know what I mean) Jaysee comes up to help me if the monster isn't killed then we work together shooting fireballs infused with lightning at every monster.

SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

Name: Daniel
Super Power: Invisibility
--
XP: 8/30
--
HP: 95/95
Hunger: 92/100
NP: 5/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Machete, pistol, assault rifle

You approach the wall invisibly from where the camera can't see. You go under the camera and sneak in.

(3 XP)

In the area is a hallway, with crates at every 1 metre. There are two guards in here, armed with elemental rifles. They have sonars equipped. Actually, all soldiers do.

*I'm invisible for the entire duration of this post*
Yay convenient crates. As I slip in I get as far away from the door as possible, then I get behind a crate. If the guards come to check why the door opened, I run down the hallway they just came from after they pass me.
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

Name: Shadow
Super Power: Shape shifting: Wolf, Raven, Knight Of Titanium
--
XP: 5/20
--
Hunger: 98/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I knock him out, using the hardest hit I can muster. But If I have to I will kill the guards, that's if I have to.

You knock him out, using the hardest hit you can muster. The hit paralyzed him.

(5 XP)

Since the hit was loud, all the guards were alerted. One was sent towards the place where the sound was produced.

-----

Name: Ghalaghor
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
XP: 5/40
--
HP: 140/150
Hunger: 65/100
NP: 0/100
--
Forms:
Energy
--
Allies:
Tom; Level 5; Metal Manipulation; HP: 115/115
--
Inventory:
Whale meat, Med-kits

if they are dangerous, i use my new form to electrocute them all, but if they are harmles then i shift into a killer whale as a disguise and try to talk to them, trying to find out what happened here.

They are dangerous. You turn into Energy and electrocute them, causing a chain lightning towards every killer whales.

(5 XP)
-(10,000,000 NP)

Though, you were hit in the back by a boulder.

-(10 HP)

Then you find yourself falling towards the ground. You still will die even if you're in Energy. Gravity sucks.

-----

Name: Desu Ka
Super Power: Ice/Snow Manipulation
--
XP: 15/20
--
Hunger: 96/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I spray over the proximity bombs with extra compact snow, to soften any impact should they explode ( a really thick covering.) I then throw snowballs at the mines to explode them, behind a snow...box to shield me from all impacts.

Good job!

You spray snow over the proximity mines, then conjure snowballs to throw at them. You made a snow cube and hide behind it. Nothing happened. There was an explosion, but nothing really happened.

(5 XP)

You walk out of there, only to be surrounded by spiders with acidic webs.

-----

--
Level: 4
XP: 0/35
--
Hunger: 82/100
NP: 1/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
Hulk; Level 3; Size Shift; HP: 120/120

Yes I want out of here. "Hulk, let's grab the crystal at the same time, just in case it only transports the person touching it. 1...2...3...Now!!" Then we both grab it.

You and Hulk grab the crystal. The crystal explodes in bright purple light, engulfing both of you in it.

(29 XP)

Level up!!

Suddenly, you see your undefined nightmares charge towards you and disappear a second before impact.

This new system is called nightmare points. This is the reason why you have enemies trying to kill you.

The more nightmare points you have, the more chances you will end up dead by your nightmares AND the weaker your power.

The only difference between being killed by enemies and your nightmares is that when you get killed by enemies, you will lose everything in your inventory and your XP will be reset to 0, but not the level. When you get killed by your nightmares, say bye-bye to your character sheet.

Okay, let's warm-up before the story phase.

You get attacked by boulders. Lots of boulders.

-----

--
XP: 18/40
--
Hunger: 61/100
NP: 8/100
--
Forms:
Fire Melee Form
--
Allies:

I use my swords to block it and burning it then I summon a third spear which shoots out from my chest and into the monster (If u know what I mean) Jaysee comes up to help me if the monster isn't killed then we work together shooting fireballs infused with lightning at every monster.

You use your swords to block the twin strike and burn them. You summon a third spear that shot out of your chest into the monster. Yes, it works. The monster is ignited with flames.

(5 XP)

Still, it didn't die. Jaysee shot lightning at the monster. You can't shoot fireballs. But the lightning killed it.

Then, you see a monster readying a strike against Jaysee.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 91/100
NP: 6/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:

*I'm invisible for the entire duration of this post*
Yay convenient crates. As I slip in I get as far away from the door as possible, then I get behind a crate. If the guards come to check why the door opened, I run down the hallway they just came from after they pass me.

You get as far away from the door as possible and hide behind a crate. The sonar on one of the soldiers beeped. The soldier that has that sonar walks over to investigate.

Sonars detect movement..
MagicTree
MagicTree
749 posts
Nomad

--
XP: 15/20
--
Hunger: 96/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Good job!

You spray snow over the proximity mines, then conjure snowballs to throw at them. You made a snow cube and hide behind it. Nothing happened. There was an explosion, but nothing really happened.

(5 XP)

You walk out of there, only to be surrounded by spiders with acidic webs.

I plummet the temperature to Absolute Zero to kill them, while flinging ice shards at them and blizzarding them in case the Absolute Zero doesn't kill them.

(What's up with the acid?)

I
Runescape124
Runescape124
3,028 posts
Nomad

--
XP: 0/35
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
Hulk; Level 3; Size Shift; HP: 120/120

(Barrels or boulders, same dif, xD)

I create a large ball of plasma in between my hands, and shoot lightning bolts from them to destroy the boulders. And if i miss any, Hulk can smash them.

SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

--
--
Hunger: 91/100
NP: 6/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:

You get as far away from the door as possible and hide behind a crate. The sonar on one of the soldiers beeped. The soldier that has that sonar walks over to investigate.

Sonars detect movement..

Sonars only detect movement in the direction they are pointing, and I thought I had made sure they didn't ever have an opportunity to point it at me. If the soldier discovers me, I stab him with my machete and then I kill the other one before he can set off an alarm. If he doesn't, I stay very, very quiet and very, very still.
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
Hunger: 65/100
--
Forms:
Energy
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
Whale meat, Med-kits

They are dangerous. You turn into Energy and electrocute them, causing a chain lightning towards every killer whales.

(5 XP)
-(10,000,000 NP)

Though, you were hit in the back by a boulder.

-(10 HP)

Then you find yourself falling towards the ground. You still will die even if you're in Energy. Gravity sucks.

i leave the energy form and shift into a fire breathing dragon-human with wings on my back so i can stop the fall by flying upwards. i try to find out where that boulder came from. also, i cut some whale meat of, roasted it with my fire and ate it while i stopped my fall.
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I try to find some place to hide after changing into my raven form. That way I would be less likely to be seen.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Does my character know about his power?

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

yes. that is the reason why we can chose every power (but nothing overpowered like controlling time or being invincible).
LeonKP
LeonKP
232 posts
Blacksmith

Name: Lucifer
Super Power: Light Manipulation
--
XP: 0/30
--
Hunger: 90/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Cooked whale meat

More wales?

I gather the sun light on the water evaporating it and creating a wall of steam then i kill every wale i sense by sending pulses of light with lasers.

sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,447 posts
Nomad

--
XP: 18/40
--
Hunger: 61/100
NP: 8/100
--
Forms:
Fire Melee Form
--
Allies:

I turn back to my normal form so me and Jaysee shoots lightning infused with fire at every monster.

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
Level: 2
XP: 0/25
--
HP: 65/65
Hunger: 95/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

(What's up with the acid?)

I dunno. Don't do acid, I guess?

I plummet the temperature to Absolute Zero to kill them, while flinging ice shards at them and blizzarding them in case the Absolute Zero doesn't kill them.

You plummet the temperature to Absolute Zero. You see ice forming around the spiders. Frostbite! Heh. Frostbite spiders. Skyrim. I need a life.

(5 XP)

Level up!!

You see a portal open in front of you and it sucks you into a purple world. A whale opens its mouth for you to enter and eat you up.

-----

--
XP: 3/35
--
Hunger: 81/100
NP: 2/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
Hulk; Level 4; Size Shift; HP: 120/120

I create a large ball of plasma in between my hands, and shoot lightning bolts from them to destroy the boulders. And if i miss any, Hulk can smash them.

You create a large ball of plasma and shoot lightning bolts, separating the boulders into halves. Hulk smashes the rest.

(3 XP)

You see the real attacker. He's in the air, shooting earth spikes.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 90/100
NP: 7/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:

Sonars only detect movement in the direction they are pointing, and I thought I had made sure they didn't ever have an opportunity to point it at me. If the soldier discovers me, I stab him with my machete and then I kill the other one before he can set off an alarm. If he doesn't, I stay very, very quiet and very, very still.

Good to know. Because I went on ahead and did that without knowing. Apologies.

The soldier actually discovers you, so you spilled blood. With your machete. You're hiding behind a crate, so the other soldier won't notice. After a few seconds, he turns around and sees his friend is not on patrol.

"Hey, are you there?"

He starts to investigate.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 100/100
--
Forms:
Energy
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
Med-kits

Thanks for the answer to shadowgun453!

i leave the energy form and shift into a fire breathing dragon-human with wings on my back so i can stop the fall by flying upwards. i try to find out where that boulder came from. also, i cut some whale meat of, roasted it with my fire and ate it while i stopped my fall.

You turn back to normal and shift into a fire breathing half-dragon with wings. You stop the fall by flying and eat some meat.

(All hunger)
(3 XP)

You look behind and you see a wave of boulders. Boulders, heh.

-----

--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Just in case you don't notice xAyjAy's comment:

yes. that is the reason why we can chose every power (but nothing overpowered like controlling time or being invincible).

I try to find some place to hide after changing into my raven form. That way I would be less likely to be seen.

You turn into a raven after finding a suitable place to hide. The guard saw the unconscious guard and all guards are alerted now. They will react quicker to anything unusual. Like all sneak games, don't get seen. I've learned the mistake the hard way in Deus Ex.

-----

Name: Lucifer
Super Power: Light Manipulation
--
XP: 5/30
--
Hunger: 89/100
NP: 2/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Cooked whale meat

More whales?

I gather the sun light on the water evaporating it and creating a wall of steam then i kill every wale i sense by sending pulses of light with lasers.

YES!! WHALES!!

You gather sunlight on the water, evaporating it and creating a wall of steam. Wait, how is a wall of steam going to stop the whale?

But, you send pulses of light with lasers at the only whale. shooting through the whale. When it landed on you, you are safe. Because the hole you made entered you. Or rather you entered the hole.

(5 XP)

Fire starts to spread everywhere, in the carcass.

-----

--
XP: 23/40
--
Hunger: 60/100
--
Forms:
Fire Melee Form
--
Allies:

I turn back to my normal form so me and Jaysee shoots lightning infused with fire at every monster.

You turn back to normal, your fire blades disappearing. You shoot fireballs while Jaysee shoots lightning. When them combined, you cause a chain forest fire. Not literally.

Every monster is either on fire or electrocuted.

(5 XP)
-(10 NP)

You take control of the ship with Jaysee's help. This ship has rockets, auto-lock missiles and bullets! Well, there are shields, systems and all kinds of stuff. You see a huge fire shot from a floating ship.
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Name: Xas
Super Power: Earth Manipulation
--
XP: 2/40
--
NP: 3/100
--
Forms:
Earth Golem Form
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Some food

I make some earth on the ground reach up to me and put me in a ball to protect me from debris and any other harmful things.

Showing 301-315 of 1815