ForumsThe TavernArmatar awkward moments

156 15734
MachineofLight
MachineofLight
317 posts
Jester

Do any of you guys/girls feel like "oh that person has that armatar so if I choose it people will think I'm a copier."

I had a perfect example of this, when I went to visit Jeff1999 I saw a comment on his profile with Minotaur55 asking him why he was using his "armatar"

And Mino, I have no offence to you because I have never met you so please don't hate me. Jeff might see you as a role model or good friend, but just because he put the Minotaur armatar shouldn't give you the right to ask him why he put that armatar. He may like that armatar also.

• 156 Replies
firedog12
firedog12
240 posts
Shepherd

1) That actually was my old armatar

2) It is a wasp

Bee, wasp, hornet, what's the difference?
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,991 posts
Scribe

Bee, wasp, hornet, what's the difference?

You can read for yourself if you'd like haha
firedog12
firedog12
240 posts
Shepherd

Well...I never knew that you had a wasp as an armatar because I made this account in 2011. You made your account in 2010.

winmaster1
winmaster1
641 posts
Peasant

2) It is a wasp

I think it is a tarantula hawk wasp, or a hornet.
winmaster1
winmaster1
641 posts
Peasant

[quote]Wait a minute, did the happy pink square dude armatar go away? I was about to remark on how it might have gotten added right about when the starry shield went away. but it seems to be gone too! o.O

[/quote]You mean the Nitrome armatar. The armatar samdawghomie has.
firedog12
firedog12
240 posts
Shepherd

I think it is a tarantula hawk wasp, or a hornet.

Naw i'm pretty sure he's a hornet.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,991 posts
Scribe

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRdsRbsR_Ak4jPt2DRrS9pmZAYgR3BhlJ4aHBUaBOIh4Un62lSB

I doubt it is a tarantula hawk wasp

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRqa2pLIf35-EYB03bKNQRX_LbddaUa8ZDrQq7D_maI9DPnIi6B

vs

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwBONXyTuaVss_p-8CBzk2ao9PSNVw8nA8y1_jDFmbqrywZMyGTQ

So..either the larger one (hornet..on top)..or the smaller one (wasp..bottom)

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,876 posts
Shepherd

So..either the larger one (hornet..on top)..or the smaller one (wasp..bottom)

ZOOM,ZOOM,ZOOMZOOZOMZOMZOOMM
Don't write on the wrong thread, ever.
sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,697 posts
Scribe

Don't think he did.. xd Go back a page or 2. xD
firedog12
firedog12
240 posts
Shepherd

ZOOM,ZOOM,ZOOMZOOZOMZOMZOOMM

We technically were still talking about my honey makin' armatar.
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,113 posts
Herald

XxDAPRO89xX is wearing the same armatar as me and I'm 100% fine with it. I renember when I and Jacen96 were the top 2 identical persons on AG. That was quite a while ago. We were twins thanks to these reasons: both of our names were really identical (Jeff1999,Jacen96), our armatars were the same, our ranks were the same and our forum post count was the same too. Good times.
And then you ended up way ahead of me because of your socializing and my decline into inactivity.

~~~~Darth Caedus
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,609 posts
Regent

Just don't take my armatar, and all will be well.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,286 posts
Scribe

I have the same armatar as XxDAPRO89xX unless it was changed recently
It annoys me a little, but not much. I don't really know why.

GhostOfMetal
GhostOfMetal
695 posts
Farmer

I have seen many people with the same Armtar with my old friend, thebluerrabbit (It's the one with the orange fox looking to the right). Every time I see it, I think it's him.
I also share an armatar with someone, however I can't think of their name.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,991 posts
Scribe

I also share an armatar with someone, however I can't think of their name.

Moe

I have seen many people with the same Armtar with my old friend, thebluerrabbit (It's the one with the orange fox looking to the right). Every time I see it, I think it's him.

Him and xeano have the same armatar..but I'm always fine with telling who is who. With them..it's like how it was with Kasic and ModDayCee..same armatar..but I could easily tell 'em apart
Showing 106-120 of 156