ForumsThe TavernArmatar awkward moments

156 15409
MachineofLight
MachineofLight
317 posts

Do any of you guys/girls feel like "oh that person has that armatar so if I choose it people will think I'm a copier."

I had a perfect example of this, when I went to visit Jeff1999 I saw a comment on his profile with Minotaur55 asking him why he was using his "armatar"

And Mino, I have no offence to you because I have never met you so please don't hate me. Jeff might see you as a role model or good friend, but just because he put the Minotaur armatar shouldn't give you the right to ask him why he put that armatar. He may like that armatar also.

• 156 Replies
Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,492 posts

I have not seen anyone else wear this armatar. I'd expect more people to have it on because it's menacing, but perhaps the severe underbite chases the more timid crowd away.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,113 posts

I have not seen anyone else wear this armatar. I'd expect more people to have it on because it's menacing, but perhaps the severe underbite chases the more timid crowd away.
Hahiha used to use it, before he switched and ended up with his current armatar.

seen a few people with my armatar, but they are rare.

~~~Darth Caedus
daleks
daleks
3,791 posts

Just don't take my armatar, and all will be well.

I really want to just have you change armatars with me for a bit. It would mess up sooo many people.
xeano321
xeano321
3,087 posts

Him and xeano have the same armatar..but I'm always fine with telling who is who. With them..it's like how it was with Kasic and ModDayCee..same armatar..but I could easily tell 'em apart

You mean I'm different from thebluerabbit? I consider that to be quite a complement. Someone as nice, kind, and helpful as myself should never be mistaken for him.

JK! I think I've had this Armatar the longest out of those who have it... I might be pretty close to the record for the longest use of an armatar without a change.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,328 posts

I really want to just have you change armatars with me for a bit. It would mess up sooo many people.

Ikr.
wflag10
wflag10
1,276 posts

I havenât seen anyone with this armatar yet, so I guess I own it till next Christmas. I usually tell who people are by their armatars so Halloween was a nightmare for me. I remember seeing a lot of people with the same armatars and I would just groan in frustration and look at every ones names.

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,876 posts

I havenât seen anyone with this armatar yet, so I guess I own it till next Christmas. I usually tell who people are by their armatars so Halloween was a nightmare for me. I remember seeing a lot of people with the same armatars and I would just groan in frustration and look at every ones names.

*coughs*Me and Maverick had it (well I don't have it anymore, but Mav does).I think some people recognize people because of the armatars, for examle, everytime when someone sees pang's armatar they think of pang, but I saw StormDragon having the exact same armatar.And I didn't see anyone having my wizard armatar.
firedog12
firedog12
240 posts

And I didn't see anyone having my wizard armatar.

I was thinking of having that armatar but I knew you had it so I didn't want to get it.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,995 posts

for examle, everytime when someone sees pang's armatar they think of pang, but I saw StormDragon having the exact same armatar

Well hey now..that means I'm popular =D haha

But behind that fact..when I first switched I would jokingly talk about how the armatar was solely mine. This did not go well with Patrick2011..who kept reminding me that StormDragon had it longer. So, of course, I informed Patrick that mine is the actual one that only I'm able to have..and everyone else has a poorly made copy of it (Storm, however, somehow hacked into the artist's computer and stole it before I could get it)
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,113 posts

But behind that fact..when I first switched I would jokingly talk about how the armatar was solely mine. This did not go well with Patrick2011..who kept reminding me that StormDragon had it longer. So, of course, I informed Patrick that mine is the actual one that only I'm able to have..and everyone else has a poorly made copy of it (Storm, however, somehow hacked into the artist's computer and stole it before I could get it)
But being Patrick2011, he took you seriously and told you that you could not claim it as your own no matter what.

p.s. I still think Patrick is a blue butterfly at heart.

~~~Darth Caedus
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,995 posts

But being Patrick2011, he took you seriously and told you that you could not claim it as your own no matter what.

He went so far as messaging me and asking why I'm claiming such a thing XD
I think he is secretly just being satirical and is fooling us all
sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,695 posts

JK! I think I've had this Armatar the longest out of those who have it... I might be pretty close to the record for the longest use of an armatar without a change.

I highly doubt that.. xD
xeano321
xeano321
3,087 posts

I highly doubt that.. xD

You don't count. You were inactive for a couple years.
sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,695 posts

Whoa.. I was only inactive for about 8 months.. Not 2 years, and I would lurk around every once in a while xD.

But anyways I wasn´t talking about me.. -.-
GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,876 posts

He said he was inactive for eight months.And how doesn't he count?
Showing 121-135 of 156