ForumsQuests[OFFICIAL] Quest Feedback Thread!

605 281477
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Check our Facebook/Twitter/Google+

Also be sure to follow us!

• 605 Replies
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

[Quests]ions. I see what you did there.

we want to have Quests that will be community-based. For instanced, maybe for earning 25 merits.

That kind of hints towards merits for posts. You said community. Maybe I'm jumping the gun from excitement, but that sounds pretty awesome.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

This is amazing. Thank you.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Go try them out, let me know what you think.

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Omg that's kind of cool. I already got one and when I did.. Well I won't spoil anything, just go try it out yourself.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Will there be a way to sort them based on difficulty in the future?

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

We've talked about various sorting options, let us know what you'd like to see and I can show it to the team.

boppins
boppins
774 posts
Bard

w00t

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

We've talked about various sorting options, let us know what you'd like to see and I can show it to the team.

Have a category in which you can see all of them, like you have. But I would also want a category of ones that you don't have. That would be nice.
sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Sorting for the quests should probably be like this:
Most Earned/Difficulty/Date

Or something in that manner. I also noticed that when I moused over some on games the dialog box would get hidden under the game, not sure if that's just me or what.

I think on our profile the box should be able to be customized to our liking, like make us an option where we can choose to have only 2 rows or 1 instead of 4, I don't like seeing so much clutter.

That is just my opinion though, others may have something else they have to say about..

Anyways I love it and I hope more gets updated soon.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

The Quests are already separated into difficulties if you look at View All Quests. Here are some examples:

Example Easy Quests: Nuts and Bolts; NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Example Medium Quests: Old School and Take the Low Road
Example Hard Quests: Magician and King of the Treadmill

Rank achievements do not have a listed difficulty.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I'm talking about only showing one of those at a time. For example, you would click on "easy" and it'd show all the easy quests, not the other two.

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

What I mean by sorting them is like how they separate the games..

You press a little button and only a certain difficult will show up, or maybe from easy to hard. Something like that.

Besides that I knew they have different difficulties.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Will there be some kind of points system?

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Well, there certainly is points on your page. Just not as you've known in the past, AP no longer exists.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I don't understand, I don't see a new points system. Only game ratings, posts, etc, and badges.

Showing 286-300 of 605