ForumsQuests[OFFICIAL] Quest Feedback Thread!

605 281581
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Check our Facebook/Twitter/Google+

Also be sure to follow us!

• 605 Replies
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

Well, there certainly is points on your page. Just not as you've known in the past, AP no longer exists.

What points are you talking about. The only numerical things I see are the stats that used to make up AP and the number of quests completed.
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

What points are you talking about.

The bolded character should be a question mark. Apparently, editing has not been added yet.
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

Update: The formatting of the stats has been improved.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Sorry, I don't mean there was &quotoints". I mean there are statistics. Points as you know them are dead.

What's your thoughts on that? From our perspective, AP didn't do much except make people spam comments on game pages. We wanted to celebrate people playing games!

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Update: The formatting of the stats has been improved.

What stats? Nothing seems different to me.
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

What stats?

The stats are now more visible compared to the plain text formatting.
sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

What's your thoughts on that? From our perspective, AP didn't do much except make people spam comments on game pages.

I think it's a great thing. But I still think the karma stuff should be implemented. I wouldn't mind having points for just achievements and merits though.

The stats are now more visible compared to the plain text formatting.

They're still in text format for me.
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Yes, I think sometimes the first time you view your profile the formatting isn't correct - the second refresh fixes it.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

They should be text, but in boxes.

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

They should be text, but in boxes.

Hmmm.. Mine still aren't I'll just ignore it for now.
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@Sourwhatup2 Yours look fine to me!

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I noticed that you can't tell what gender a player is when they change it.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@R2D21999 Where would you see that? It's not currently on the page.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

In the quests where it would show my ranks. I changed my gender and nothing happened to the male ones.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Sorry, I don't mean there was &quotoints". I mean there are statistics. Points as you know them are dead.

What's your thoughts on that? From our perspective, AP didn't do much except make people spam comments on game pages. We wanted to celebrate people playing games!

I thought they were going to create a new points system, points rewarded through achievements. People generally like getting rewarded and progressing through levels, it's more interesting. With this there seems to be little purpose in playing, you just get a badge slapped on your profile. Not much to keep players engaged or interested.

I also don't like the profiles. The badges take up too much space and look intrusive. The statistics are too small and don't stand out enough.

The former AP system did make people spam, but you could've made it better by changing it and rewarding through achievements. This whole thing feels very uninspired.
Showing 301-315 of 605