ForumsGamesShould I buy Xbox 360 or PS3?

74 11057
snowman12345
snowman12345
19 posts
Nomad

I am just wondering which system I should buy out of these two.

This is a list of Pro's and Con's (My Opinion)

Xbox 360

Pro's

- More games that I would like to play
- Costs less
- I am more of a fan of Xbox

Con's

- The red ring of death
- The many problems that happen with Xbox 360
- I only have about 2 good games for Xbox so i would have the purchase a game or two for the Xbox 360
- I have to pay for online play

PS3

Pro's

- I have lots of games for the PS2 that I can use on the PS3
- Free online play
- The majority of my friends have PS3
- Better graphics

Con's

- It is more expensive
- Less games I would enjoy playing

That is it for now. Please comment on what system you think I should buy or maybe some more Pro's or Con's about that system to help me decide better.

• 74 Replies
N00BKiller
N00BKiller
255 posts
Peasant

Take Xbox 360! cheaper and much better! if u already have PS2 then u should really choose Xbox 360 cause it plays lots of diferent gams which makes life funnier!

Zac_Schneider
Zac_Schneider
1 posts
Nomad

i would go with the x box becaus i drop it down the stars and it still worked. but then may ps3 fell off ky t.v. stand and broke.

zinjul
zinjul
48 posts
Nomad

Xbox360 all around.

Ajfleming17
Ajfleming17
8 posts
Nomad

xbox 360 is so much better with better games and more selection plus it cost half of PS3

viro5
viro5
66 posts
Nomad

i say u should get the 360 but u get what u want

soccer_mylife
soccer_mylife
388 posts
Nomad

i believe you should by a 360 because it has way better games such as COD4 and gears of war

silentclore
silentclore
297 posts
Nomad

360 all the way cheaper and better!!!!!!

kamoro
kamoro
198 posts
Nomad

360 is better in just about every way. The controller is better because the left thumbstick is in a better place, the shoulder buttons are better, and it has rumble. The 360 has better online, more good games, and gamespot did a test that proved that the 360 has better graphics. Even if it didn't, the graphics look about the same anyway. The only thing better about the ps3 is processing power and blu-ray.

Butters
Butters
918 posts
Nomad

PS3,its just awesome.

Yeen_Skateboard
Yeen_Skateboard
6 posts
Nomad

xbox 360 better grafics

Yeen_Skateboard
Yeen_Skateboard
6 posts
Nomad

xbox360

Darthgamep
Darthgamep
1 posts
Nomad

The 360 is a WAYYYYY better choice. I was just like you last christmas, but I just went for the 360 and I'm glad that I did. The 360 has better graphics, even most people don't think so. Also, you can get a membership on Xbox live for 13 months for only $90.00. Now yeah its a good bit of money, but thats a whole year playin Halo 3, or GTA4 online.

eggman34
eggman34
1 posts
Nomad

PS3 because all you need to do is buy the game everything else is standard. Also the USB connectivity is sick.

disc100
disc100
13 posts
Nomad

You should buy the 360. It has the best graphics EVER! Although Xbox Live is kind of alot of money, people normally have much better connections. Also, since the 360 comes with a microphone, you can actually talk to your team.

codeman
codeman
95 posts
Nomad

ps3's are awesome, i have 1 and i like it, make sure u get a ps3 that takes ps2 games, mine doesnt!

Showing 31-45 of 74