Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Battle of the Brands (Current battle: pg. 176)

Posted Jun 24, '13 at 6:07am

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

2,899 posts

Well I think I'll say HP simply because of how overpriced Dell's Alienware is.

Posted Jun 24, '13 at 3:13pm

CalvinKidd137

CalvinKidd137

587 posts

I have to vote Dell because I've used their products, but not HP's.

Posted Jun 26, '13 at 12:23am

xeano321

xeano321

2,561 posts

Knight

This round of Battle of the Brands is officially over, with HP taking the cup with 7 votes. (Hurray!)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This next battle takes us to the supercar market, as

Lamborghini

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/d/df/Lamborghini_Logo.svg/200px-Lamborghini_Logo.svg.png

Takes on

Ferrari 

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/d/d1/Ferrari-Logo.svg/200px-Ferrari-Logo.svg.png
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ends in five days (sorry for the slight delay in posting. I've been getting up at 5:00am to make it to work on time. I'm done with that for another month or so, so back to normal.)

Posted Jun 26, '13 at 10:16am

GandalftheGrey666

GandalftheGrey666

1,791 posts

I vote for Ferrari. Ferrari was making supercars all the time. Lamborghini didn't even start as a supercar company, they first started making good ol' tractors. A few years later, they started making cars, and later supercars.

Posted Jun 26, '13 at 1:52pm

partydevil

partydevil

5,097 posts

Lamborghini

they still make awesome looking cars unlike ferrari that hasn't made a good looking car since the 512TR
where has the ferrari nose gone to? ferrari has is no distinct line that is theirs anymore. at 1st it used to be the lights. then the nose. and now every car is different...

Posted Jun 26, '13 at 5:17pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,328 posts

Is it bad that I don't know these brands?

I guess I'll pick Lamborghini, mostly because of the bull, its fast, its tough, maybe that represents their cars too.

Posted Jun 27, '13 at 10:21am

partydevil

partydevil

5,097 posts

yes. especially ferrari. they are the icon for classic sport cars.

Posted Jun 27, '13 at 10:44am

xeano321

xeano321

2,561 posts

Knight

Wha... Are you kidding?!

You really need me to tune you up R2. Your firmware is seriously out date.

Posted Jun 27, '13 at 6:59pm

Gamer_Cale

Gamer_Cale

1,414 posts

I just had a look at a few pictures on google to get a better idea of them because I'm not really into cars but I've got to say Lamborghini cars seem to look quite a lot nicer IMO so I vote for Lamborghini.

Posted Jun 28, '13 at 5:31pm

Clancy12

Clancy12

3,938 posts

For me, Lamborghini cars all look somewhat the same and that style that they all look like, I don't like. Ferrari also doesn't have a lot of variety, but they do have more, and they all look rather nice. I'm for the aesthetics, not the mechanics. I vote Ferrari.

Reply to Battle of the Brands (Current battle: pg. 176)

You must be logged in to post a reply!