ForumsGamesWorld of Warcraft

259 50972
Lil_Shoe
Lil_Shoe
81 posts
Nomad

Outstanding game. Post comments all about it.

I have a 70 and 66.

• 259 Replies
BamBamNinja
BamBamNinja
332 posts
Nomad

"DivineDarkness" all gamers have a $|-|It Load of hours into their games. Lets say u get GoW2 or L4D or some new game. U like it but u think it "wastes ur life" u put 4 hours a week. In two months u will have 24 hours of game play. That is a full day of playing. See over time it will accumulate to a huge amount of playin. Now i see what ur getting at with the WoW players getting 20 hours in a week or something but either way if u play the game u WILL get alot of hours into it.

stonester
stonester
120 posts
Nomad

yeah yeah yeah thats old school now history man!!!!

michaelxd
michaelxd
42 posts
Nomad

It's cool , but at the release it wasn't if u hit 80 in two weeks asuming u didn't played on the PTR server and clear naxx eoe and os in less then a week. Ulduar is pretty cool tough , it's still pugable , on my server pugs even clear it , but u have also hardmodes in it to adjust the difficulty , that system's pretty cool , I guess we don't get the old SWP and AQ 40 days back

Michaelxd - Magtheridon

Lasrya
Lasrya
74 posts
Nomad

World of Warcraft is easy mode for rpgs.
In Aion when you're questing you actually have to work towards killing mobs, and you have to move around quite abit.. while i guess once you learn your class a little better you can mob kill alot easier, but WoW is too easy nonetheless.

artek17354
artek17354
10 posts
Nomad

Word is Warcraft is the cool game

bufjfj1
bufjfj1
2 posts
Nomad

WoW is a cool game! I have 8 level 80 charachers!

Rale_King
Rale_King
258 posts
Nomad

WoW is definitely GREAT!
I have 2 lvl 70,lvl 68,lvl 57,and lvl 38.
I love this game,and most of the people who say that the game is bad,they actually don't know how to play it...

playaholic
playaholic
1,098 posts
Farmer

i think there are room for improvment
the palladin is too weak as its seals and judgments are not effective enough
the priest rocks at shadow spec but sucks at discipline.....
but the death knights rocks all the way!!!

tyler0284
tyler0284
119 posts
Nomad

This game suck all the life and humor out of all of my friends. If you think about it you slave over the mouse so your character looks cool and has a bigger number over his head. That is not only pathetic, but disgusting.

Lyzard
Lyzard
73 posts
Nomad

You can honestly tell when people just naturally "assume" the worst of a player of a game. I used to think that WoW was for people with no life, but its just as much a casual game as it is a "No Life" game. Some people dont spend hours on it a day just killing things, some people work up their skills to make money.

tyler0284
tyler0284
119 posts
Nomad

some people work up their skills to make money

virtual money... lol

i have played wow and only in very rare occasion do people play casually, so im not just going off of my hatred of mmo's i have played wow for a decent time
WilliamTheGamer
WilliamTheGamer
196 posts
Nomad

no its not outstanding its a dumb game that makes people say HAHA THERES THE KID WITH NO LIFE!! and so i quit, and my bros still play and my bros friend still paly and they have like 4 70s each tahts more than about 20 real gameplay hours of their life wasted. tis not outstanding.

I agree i quit because i was falling at school and picked on and now my lifes awsome no one pics on me and i have a beautiful Girlfriend and A LIFE!!!! also im doing much better at life and in school.
tyler0284
tyler0284
119 posts
Nomad

I agree i quit because i was falling at school and picked on and now my lifes awsome no one pics on me and i have a beautiful Girlfriend and A LIFE!!!! also im doing much better at life and in school.

story of my best friends life... except he needs to quit wow. He used to be funny, now the most hilarious thing in the world is either leroy jenkins, or stripping (in WoW). Now Im out of a best friend, and he went from a cool black kid to a preppy wow player ( whose skin just happens to be darker than mine), WoW can nibble my ballsak
Haku1234567890
Haku1234567890
1,720 posts
Nomad

I heat it, I downloaded game and needed 2 days to make it work

bullmetal
bullmetal
169 posts
Peasant

awsome

Showing 181-195 of 259