ForumsGamesWorld of Warcraft

259 50973
Lil_Shoe
Lil_Shoe
81 posts
Nomad

Outstanding game. Post comments all about it.

I have a 70 and 66.

• 259 Replies
KirinTor
KirinTor
43 posts
Nomad

Good game! May players and quests....I'm playing it...Now i'm DK BF lvl 75

sonny_lover541
sonny_lover541
14 posts
Nomad

im a 54 blood elf warlock and I'm thrilled about the new expansion,
aaaaaaaaaaaa death knight.

daxdemon
daxdemon
28 posts
Peasant

I used to play as well. then i realized it ate up all of my time and not only that, but all my money. I quit a long time ago and switched to guild wars, much better graphcs and free-jsut one time payment.

Kittymaster
Kittymaster
17 posts
Nomad

Played it for a bit then i realized that it was three o'clock in the morning warcraft 1,2&3 are way better and i wish they would make a warcraft 4 but for now im too happy with Fable 2 to care

DiTzi
DiTzi
199 posts
Peasant

It's an awesome game!

Toiletti
Toiletti
39 posts
Nomad

"no its not outstanding its a dumb game that makes people say HAHA THERES THE KID WITH NO LIFE!!"

So you are saying that you liked playing it, but because people said you were a nerd, you stopped? That doesn't make it bad, that's just yu giving in to peer pressure.

Also, i believe WoW is overrated. I've never played it though, only watched some videos. It certainly looks nice.

thealchemist1
thealchemist1
61 posts
Nomad

WoW is awesome, I used to play it. It stopped though recently, as I went in and out of playing it and my subscription ran out on the out rather than the in.

leonm4
leonm4
1 posts
Nomad

uh i was a wow addict, but i've gone through my rehab and now i dont play it, except now and then on some fun server :P

bouletta
bouletta
43 posts
Nomad

i love WOW, it is so great my main character is only 64 but i just love this game

Tricks222
Tricks222
251 posts
Nomad

ITS really fun the only thing is u have to pay B(

Kkittycat
Kkittycat
8 posts
Nomad

its an awesome game but im not addicted to it (luckily) i do have an 80 and a 70 though :P

vikerinthehouse19964
vikerinthehouse19964
125 posts
Nomad

wow is the best online game there is and the turret guy up there is wrong wow is such an awesome game the reason he probally dosent like it is probally because he dosent know what to do

imthebest
imthebest
1,690 posts
Nomad

i love WOW its so fun i got my main up to level 56 im trying to get him up to 60 at least then i can work on 70 lol

ledmonds
ledmonds
382 posts
Nomad

I have never played WOW and this thread is really making me consider buying it.

irishdude262626
irishdude262626
45 posts
Nomad

it is a great game

Showing 166-180 of 259