ForumsGamesWorld of Warcraft

259 50942
Lil_Shoe
Lil_Shoe
81 posts
Nomad

Outstanding game. Post comments all about it.

I have a 70 and 66.

• 259 Replies
OMG_im_on_fire
OMG_im_on_fire
269 posts
Nomad

i don't get why people play WoW its so boring. i didn't get past three hours of game play before i turned it off because its more boring than sitting in a dark room for three days straight

jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

Its not fun until you become like a level 40, but then it still isnt fun for ever, it gets old fast. I don't get why 10 million people play it.

FishFire
FishFire
8 posts
Nomad

I play it all the time

I have a 80,54,56,and a 66

yupp ima wow nerd

Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

rofl u guys who curse and hate this game are retards (most of you, anyway).

You guys are only complaining about the PEOPLE who play it without even noticing, the only problems I got with it are people (and graphics, but it is getting on in age now...).

They're often immature and stupid, granted, but all you need is a group of good friends (I have no group, just some really good ones though...) to have a laugh with. What you don't want is someone "OH WTF MAN I BUBBLE'D! Friggin' dip, dipsomething." You know what they say, but still, those are the people u don't wanna play with (my bro-in-law is like that, especially with CoD O.o).

In my own opinion, it's a gr8 game, and would be better if better people were in it, granted I'm 12, but at least I'm not moaning or even being an idiot for the sake of it (and tbh I count myself more mature than alot of people, older than me even... and I know people who agree...), tho I do curse, but I'm a lock, what do u expect? ok jk, But what I mean with cursing is actual swearing - only to express myself, I find it fair but the only problem people have with it is the fact others consider it rude... If you know what I mean, anyway I've been rambling.

GL, and if you don't like this game, logical and reasonable reasons please, that isn't about the people having no life, it just takes self control

- H

Drakedurbin
Drakedurbin
200 posts
Nomad

Well said, Highfire. Well said.

Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

xD ty m8, I doubt someone knows anything that makes my reasons useless, but still, I've been surprised b4

- H

spiderwaffles
spiderwaffles
26 posts
Nomad

World of warcraft is an amazing game! 80 rogue :]

Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

Btw, I may sound like a nerd, but I am actually not going to play until the next expansion comes out, see what that brings, and wa-la, see how long it can suck me in !

- H

Ezza205
Ezza205
43 posts
Nomad

i got a 10 day trial 4 free and i downloaded it and all of that an di opened it and logged in rite. but then it comes to a screen about difficulty and 5something like that. its still on the screen with the portal and the dark background but i cant go any further. i tried clicking everywhere, pressing buttons, but i couldnt get past that screen. i like the warcraft games better anyway.(warcraft 1,2,3)

tehhe
tehhe
15 posts
Nomad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zV2y4sUQ2tM

WoW crazy kid \\õ i like this video.

Haku1234567890
Haku1234567890
1,720 posts
Nomad

I have bought World of Warcraft Battle Chest where I got World of Warcraft and Burning Crosade Expansion (and CD key for bouth of them), and do I still need to pay to play game or I can play it for free in some other servers or something like that (I heard that I can), ok...that's my question is there any way to play World of Warcraft or Burning Crosade for free, please answer

http://www.wow-serbia.com/images/stories/news/2007/Aug/23/wow-bc.jpg

RugRat
RugRat
340 posts
Nomad

@Haku1234567890

Yes there is a way to play em online for free, but it requires that you sign up to a private server and change your realmlist to that server.
A good place to look is [url=www.wowstatus.net] , but the server seems to be down for me atm, hopefully it will be up when you read this.

There will be an option on the homepage to list of servers for you to choose from according to what type of realm you want to play on

softin
softin
55 posts
Nomad

not good at all warcraft is way better

Ok, you can't compair a MMO to a RPG, it just dosn't work
Haku1234567890
Haku1234567890
1,720 posts
Nomad

Thank you Rug Rat

Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

i tried to free trial on the website i liked it from what i played but i kept getting confused on where i was supposed to go when i did a quest/mission thing

Showing 196-210 of 259