ForumsWEPRwhy are christians misjudged?

56 14328
Godspeed11
Godspeed11
53 posts
Nomad

I'm a good Christian and i have friends that arent believers. every time i say something they try to improve or start an argument of some sort. they think christians are loco and have no lives. but their wrong i wish i could tell them the truth but they never listen i wish some of the nonbeleivers on armor games would look to christ

• 56 Replies
d0m1nated14
d0m1nated14
718 posts
Farmer

It isnt right for some1 to force religion on you. It is your choice to choose to be who you are.

kingy310
kingy310
89 posts
Nomad

Christains will always be misjudged

most people think a chritian will hound you to become a christian your self that isnt always True some christans will help you if YOU chose to follow God but we each have are own point of view on this Ie.
"There is no God I'm fine as i am"

" I really need God he helps me with everything"

and there is tons more opinions im a christan and it wouldent feel right saying to people FOLLOW GOD OR YOU SHALL FEEL THY RATH OF GOD AND BURN IN HELL!!!... well not that but something along the lines off that.

i hope this helps!! if it does help leave a post on my page TY.

shermzx
shermzx
564 posts
Nomad

if i were to convert,i would check the religion for their teachings,rather than senseless outcomings.

i belive in philosophies in religion,i would prefer to join a religion that promotes peace and encourage others to go vegeterian and not kill.

Wittman
Wittman
318 posts
Nomad

If you want to do that then you must be a hippie. There is no religion that makes you turn vegetarian. That is just being a hippe.

Devil_may_cry
Devil_may_cry
130 posts
Nomad

HEy man just like christ is your way of living. life without christ is thier's. if they happy let them do what good for them in other words "live and let live".

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Unfortunately, Christians feel that they need to spread THE GOOD NEWS! It is kind of a "my way or the highway" kind of deal with Christianity. It is so unappealing.

Wittman
Wittman
318 posts
Nomad

But if you really want to be "annoyed" then you are taking the time to listen to God which is what a true follower of God would do.

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

I personally think it is pointless to spread that, "Good News." Most people know what this "Good News," is about, so annoying people into Christianity is definately NOT the way to do it.

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

I am kind of confused by that post Wittman. They are being annoyed, so they aren't going to listen to it. And I believe that there was no saying that you should annoy the crap out of people until they accept Christianity.

Wittman
Wittman
318 posts
Nomad

Okay, I said that if you get annoyed, then that means you should listen because it seems like it goes faster. And once you listen, then you realize the importance and what the message is. And once you know the message, then you would want to tell be which would make you a follower.

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

You don't just "realize" an important message. If you from a different religion, then you probably think that Christianity isn't so great, so why would you all of a sudden belive something if it is different from what you believe? It isn't as easy as it seams.

Wittman
Wittman
318 posts
Nomad

Because maybe it was an epiphany. It could be, but some people are like that. Like it or not.

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

I don't think epiphanies come just like that. It is a choice to choose whether they want to join a religion or not. Free Will is the concept here. The total concept of free will would be destroyed if everyone started following Christianity right as they hear the News.

Eyes
Eyes
139 posts
Blacksmith

I was going to say to Wittman that you are simplifing it way too much, BUT Estel did the job.

I would like to add though. I always like turning the tables, so let's!

Okay, I said that if you get annoyed, then that means you should listen because it seems like it goes faster. And once you listen, then you realize the importance and what the message is. And once you know the message, then you would want to tell be which would make you a follower.

Just think about it as if someone were preaching to YOU! Maybe you should be listening to the important message EVERYONE else has, Christianity isn't the only one that tries to convert people. Then you'll realize the importance of the message and convert. Right? No, of course not. You aren't going to leave Christianity behind because I tell you about the wonders of atheism. You'll be sitting there saying "What is this kid talking about? How crazy is he?...Ok, I get it...You can shut-up now!...Dude, leave me be!".

I'm just pointing out that other people are just as adamant (if not more!) about their beliefs.

If you want to do that then you must be a hippie. There is no religion that makes you turn vegetarian. That is just being a hippe.

Just because Christianity is a religion that is widely practiced, has spiritual leaders, and has the Bible doesn't mean that all religions have to be so "big".

Religion

4. A cause, principle, or activity pursued with zeal or conscientious devotion.

That mentions nothing about how many people have to believe it, how long it has to have been around, or what kind of structure it needs to have. What I am saying is that religion is what you make it, one person makes it Christianity and another makes it a unique set a values that they hold. Both are equally "religious".
Godspeed11
Godspeed11
53 posts
Nomad

look im not saying everyone goes to hell im just sayin that my friends reject em cause im a christian

Showing 31-45 of 56