Forums

ForumsForum Games

Ground Zero (RPG/Tournament)

Posted Feb 1, '13 at 7:15pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,255 posts

Right this is the real update, sorry.

~~~INFO TIME~~~

Nightwatchers are cyborg enemies who hunt players during the night. They will stop at nothing to eliminate you and give the frag to an opposing player of the said sponser controlling the cyborg.

--------------------------

*Name: Viet Anh
*Age: 21
*Athletic Abilities: Agile,Strength
*Gender: Male
*HP: 64/100
*Hunger: 23/50
*Thirst: 7/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 4 Rations [10 Hunger Each], 2 Big water bottles [5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack, 2 uncooked fish,
*Weapons: Browning XXV 9mm Pistol 10/13 3 Full magazines.
*Gear: Extremely Light Full Body Armor [10% ND]
*TEAM: Predators

I go to the exit.

~You quickly run towards the closest exit. Trying to avoid gunshots or any other explosives. Your wound is still open and the plasma is eating away at it. You eventually reach the exit and sit against a rock. The sky seems to be changing color. A very darkish color, kind of gloomy looking. Night. You should probably find or create some shelter of some sort to stay safe from predators and nightwatchers. There are a few trees a few yeards away from you and some small mountain area about 2 or 3 miles away
[3 HP from open wound]

----------------------

*Name: Shadow White
*Age: 18
*Athletic Abilities: Strength, Agile
*Gender: Male
*HP: 100/100
*Hunger: 50/50
*Thirst: 7/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 3 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 2 Cooked fish, 1 med-pack. 1 Key.
*Weapons: Heavy Plasma Longsword [100% Charge] Tier 2, 3 Blazing Gas 'Nades
*Gear: Light Full body Armor [20% ND]
*TEAM: Blue

I open what I can, take what I can, and leave before the timer hit zero.

~You don't find much. You do notice a sort of small pistol.. You've never seen it before in your life.
*Unidentified Small Pistol
*1 Ration
You take it and head on out to an exit. You approach the exit and sit down to catch your breath. There are a lot of trees to your right, there is a small hill way over to the west, seems like a small bunker or something. The direct path just leads to what you think is desert. It's also starting to become dark and nightwatchers might come looking for you. You need to create or find some shelter soon.

---------------------------------

*Name: blue wing
*Age: 19
*Athletic Abilities: agility, sprinter
*Gender: male
*HP: 80/100
*Hunger: 37/50
*Thirst: 7/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 3 Rations [10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle [5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack. 3 .45 Colt Speedloaders.
*Weapons: Anaconda Revolver XXV 6/6
*Gear: Light Chest Armor, Light Gloves. [10% ND]
*TEAM: Green

i will follow the trail of blood. i will be prepared in case he shoots me by mistake though so im ready to jump for cover

~You continue on with your head low. You approach what seems to be a bunker. You hear someone insideand a loud metalic sound, like someone swinging something metal against something else that is metal. You also notice someone in the distance close to the entrance of the cache, sitting.

-------------------------------

*Name: Ghalaghor
*Age: 20
*Athletic Abilities: Strength, Endurance
*Gender: Male
*HP: 71/100
*Hunger: 29/50
*Thirst: 7/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 3 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle[5 Thirst Each], 2 Cooked Fish, 1 Painkillers, 1 Big Empty Water Bottle, 3 full Glock Magazines, Attachable stock for a pistol (attached to my glock).
*Weapons: Glock 35 Gen 8 .40 S&W 13/13, Push Dagger XV (T-Shaped Dagger), 2 Flash bangs
*Gear: Light Full Body Armor [20% ND]
*TEAM: 42 ALUE

i use one pain killer and my med-pack, then i try to get to kenji so we both can leave this place before the time runs out.

i try to get some treatment (medical help and some water and food) for kenji and me as soon as we got to the safe spot/place

~You swallow the painkiller and use the medpack. You instantly feel a lot better. You try and tell Kenji that you need to get out. You and him head for the nearest exit. As you get there you sit against a tree and try and catch your breath. You notice 2 of those robot horses behind you following you. The timer is still not all the way down but it's close. It's getting dark and you needed to find or create shelter so Nightwatchers and predators can't find you. There is a huge forest right behind you. Some mountains to the east of you.

------------------------

Name: Kenji
Age: 23
Athletic Abilities: Strength, Agile
Gender: Male
HP: 67/100
Hunger: 49/50
Thirst: 7/10
Items: Survival Knife, 6 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle[5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack
Weapons:  ASP-50 'R1SK' Sniper Rifle. 5/5 [100% Charge] Tier 1, 'Blue Flames' Katana, 'Oceans Descent' Katana, 5 Popper 'Nades
Gear: Light Full Body Armor
TEAM: 42 ALUE

Some kind of shrapnel flashbang. Crap. Ghalaghor used a medpack so he'll be okay. I eat one ration (already adjusted my stats) and we head for the nearest exit.

~You and him head for the nearest exit. As you get there you sit against a tree and try and catch your breath. You notice 2 of those robot horses behind you following you. The timer is still not all the way down but it's close. It's getting dark and you needed to find or create shelter so Nightwatchers and predators can't find you. There is a huge forest right behind you. Some mountains to the east of you.

--------------------------

theEPICgameKING
*Name: Savell "The End" Valkerie
*Age: 22
*Athletic Abilities: Strength, Agile
*Gender: Male
*HP: 97/100
*Hunger: 50/50
*Thirst: 9/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 3 Rations [10 Hunger Each], knife, bandage, Flr89 Flask [5 Servings left, 3 Thirst Each]
*Weapons: 2 Handed Plasma Blade [100% Charge] TIER 5
*Gear: Medium Full Body Armor [34% ND]
*TEAM: Green

oooh, a sniper rifle. Plasma reinforced chains? DARN IT. ...Wait a sec. I've got a TIER 5 two Handed Plasma Blade, at full charge! I can cut through anything with this! I attempt to slash the chains off with my sword, careful to not accidentally slash the gun in half.

~You take out your sword and with a full swing try and cut it. But nothing. You try again. Nothing. You try a few more times but with swift and quick cuts. Nothing. You decide to stop since there is no point anymore. Not even a crack on it. The chain is long enough to put the sniper on it's bipod on the window of the bunker though. Right before you do that you hear footsteps outside...

 

Posted Feb 1, '13 at 10:44pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,807 posts

Name: Kenji
Age: 23
Athletic Abilities: Strength, Agile
Gender: Male
HP: 67/100
Hunger: 49/50
Thirst: 7/10
Items: Survival Knife, 6 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle[5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack
Weapons:  ASP-50 'R1SK' Sniper Rifle. 5/5 [100% Charge] Tier 1, 'Blue Flames' Katana, 'Oceans Descent' Katana, 5 Popper 'Nades
Gear: Light Full Body Armor
TEAM: 42 ALUE

Okay, well the horses are now evil and going to kill us, but we die automatically if we stay in the arena. I guess we'll head for the forest. I have a massive advantage here: I can set trees on fire, extinguish them, and freeze them. I head for a large, thick tree, sling R1SK onto my back and climb about halfway up to rest on a thick limb, 15 feet up or so.

Close range, lots of shadows, twin supercharged katanas. This is my forest.

I have a great idea. I remove a popper grenade and place it in a fork in the limb farther out. Since popper 'nades are impact-detonate, it will fall from the limb if someone, or something, his my tree and explode when it hits the ground.

 

Posted Feb 1, '13 at 11:09pm

theEPICgameKING

theEPICgameKING

458 posts

theEPICgameKING
*Name: Savell "The End" Valkerie
*Age: 22
*Athletic Abilities: Strength, Agile
*Gender: Male
*HP: 97/100
*Hunger: 50/50
*Thirst: 9/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 3 Rations [10 Hunger Each], knife, bandage, Flr89 Flask [5 Servings left, 3 Thirst Each]
*Weapons: 2 Handed Plasma Blade [100% Charge] TIER 5
*Gear: Medium Full Body Armor [34% ND]
*TEAM: Green

...Well at least I can still use it. I would've preferred to carry it around, but oh well. I set up the sniper rifle and swivel it towards the footsteps. "THIS IS THE END! DONT MOVE OR I SNIPE YOU. HANDS UP SLOWLY . NOW. WHO ARE YOU?" I yell bravely. I wonder where my partner is. Maybe he followed me?

 

Posted Feb 1, '13 at 11:41pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

*Name: Shadow White
*Age: 18
*Athletic Abilities: Strength, Agile
*Gender: Male
*HP: 100/100
*Hunger: 50/50
*Thirst: 7/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 3 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 2 Cooked fish, 1 med-pack. 1 Key.
*Weapons: Heavy Plasma Longsword [100% Charge] Tier 2, 3 Blazing Gas 'Nades
*Gear: Light Full body Armor [20% ND]
*TEAM: Blue

I head for the bunker, that is as good a place to spend the night.

 

Posted Feb 1, '13 at 11:44pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

oops forgot the items

*Name: Shadow White
*Age: 18
*Athletic Abilities: Strength, Agile
*Gender: Male
*HP: 100/100
*Hunger: 50/50
*Thirst: 7/10
*Items:*1 Ration Survival Knife, 3 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 2 Cooked fish, 1 med-pack. 1 Key.
*Weapons:*Unidentified Small Pistol Heavy Plasma Longsword [100% Charge] Tier 2, 3 Blazing Gas 'Nades
*Gear: Light Full body Armor [20% ND]
*TEAM: Blue

I head for the bunker, that is as good a place to spend the night

 

Posted Feb 2, '13 at 12:56am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,676 posts

Was waiting for R2 to get back to me on what we should do next..but better do something before it is too late..

*Name: pang tzu
*Age: 19
*Athletic Abilities: Strength and Endurance
*Gender: Male
*HP: 75/100
*Hunger: 42/50
*Thirst: 8/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 3 Rations [10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle [5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack
*Weapons: 4 Time ‘Nades, 20 arrows
*Gear: Light Full Body Armor [20% ND]
*TEAM: Dead Parents Squad

I motion to Tarran that we better start heading out of the arena

*If the tunnel leads to an exit..then we go that way. If it doesn't..or if it unknown on if it does or not..then we head towards an exit

 

Posted Feb 2, '13 at 5:07am

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

1,683 posts

*Name: Ghalaghor
*Age: 20
*Athletic Abilities: Strength, Endurance
*Gender: Male
*HP: 71/100
*Hunger: 29/50
*Thirst: 7/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 3 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle[5 Thirst Each], 2 Cooked Fish, 1 Painkillers, 1 Big Empty Water Bottle, 3 full Glock Magazines, Attachable stock for a pistol (attached to my glock).
*Weapons: Glock 35 Gen 8 .40 S&W 13/13, Push Dagger XV (T-Shaped Dagger), 2 Flash bangs
*Gear: Light Full Body Armor [20% ND]
*TEAM: 42 ALUE

i follow kenji and climb on the nearest tree next to kenjis tree. i use my dagger to cut some twigs to collect them. i can use them as fire wood when we are down on the ground or i can make arrows out of them (i need a bow...), i get at least ten twigs or as many as i can carry. also, i create two wooden spears out of branches/large twigs for kenji and me.

 

Posted Feb 2, '13 at 10:15am

evilsweetblock

evilsweetblock

626 posts

Hmmmmm so intriging, I must get a reserved spot! I hope tat would not be a problem?

~ Epic person

 

Posted Feb 2, '13 at 10:43am

sasukemystery

sasukemystery

508 posts

*Name: Viet Anh
*Age: 21
*Athletic Abilities: Agile,Strength
*Gender: Male
*HP: 64/100
*Hunger: 23/50
*Thirst: 7/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 4 Rations [10 Hunger Each], 2 Big water bottles [5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack, 2 uncooked fish,
*Weapons: Browning XXV 9mm Pistol 10/13 3 Full magazines.
*Gear: Extremely Light Full Body Armor [10% ND]
*TEAM: Predators

I go to the biggest tree and climb up to where there is a comfortable place to sleep but before I sleep I will try to treat my wounds and make it better any way possible.

 

Posted Feb 2, '13 at 2:13pm

thebluerabbit

thebluerabbit

2,915 posts

*Name: blue wing
*Age: 19
*Athletic Abilities: agility, sprinter
*Gender: male
*HP: 80/100
*Hunger: 37/50
*Thirst: 7/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 3 Rations [10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle [5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack. 3 .45 Colt Speedloaders.
*Weapons: Anaconda Revolver XXV 6/6
*Gear: Light Chest Armor, Light Gloves. [10% ND]
*TEAM: Green

from afar i will check who they are (starting with the one that is the easiest to see)

 
Reply to Ground Zero (RPG/Tournament)

You must be logged in to post a reply!