Forums

ForumsForum Games

Ground Zero (RPG/Tournament)

Posted Jan 14, '13 at 7:32pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,795 posts

@ALL: Remember that your athletic abilities affect how some choices will turn out. Keep that in mind. For example, If you are going to pick something heavy up and you do not have strength, you could get hurt. Or if you need to move away quickly from something and you are not agile, you could get hurt.

Remember that if you have anything to say to me, either comment on my profile, put @sour at the top of your post or put your comment in parenthesis below your character sheet.

--------------------------------------------

sasukemystery

*Name: Viet Anh
*Age: 21
*Athletic Abilities: Agile,Strength
*Gender: Male
*HP: 100/100
*Hunger: 50/50
*Thirst: 10/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 3 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle[5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack (Use it wisely, for emergency only).
*Weapons: None
*Gear: None
*TEAM: Yellow

I go to the chest and search the surrounding for the keys, if they aren't there I will go right and also stay cautious of incoming ambush.

~You search around but are unlucky, you cannot find any key lying around. You examine the chest again to see if there is a key around there and you catch a glimpse of something in the back. It's a key!

--------------------------------------------

MattEmAngel

Name: Kenji
Age: 23
Athletic Abilities: Strength, Agile
Gender: Male
HP: 100/100
Hunger: 50/50
Thirst: 10/10
Items: Survival Knife, 3 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle[5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack
Weapons: Survival Knife
Gear: None
TEAM: Red

I quickly turn and head back the way I came.

~You quickly get out of there, as you do you notice the big cyborg monster getting faster and faster. You start to run. You notice out in the distance someone, your thinking to yourself that it might be Ghalaghor. Unfortunately you notice that you are probably not fast enough to outrun this thing, and you are slowly getting tired. You catch a glimpse of a part of the wall that is climbable with no thorns. You also notice a small hole in the ground, probably big enough for you to fit, and you're far away enough for the monster to not notice you, but it's probably a long shot. There is also a small chance that you could outrun it just giving you enough time to go to reach Ghalaghor and tell him, that there is some type of cyborg chasing you.

--------------------------------------------

R2D21999

*Name: Tarren Ward
*Age: 19
*Athletic Abilities: Sprinter, Endurance.
*Gender: Male
*HP: 100/100
*Hunger: 50/50
*Thirst: 10/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 3 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle[5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack
*Weapons: None
*Gear: None
*TEAM: Dead Parents Squad

I wait for pang to get down then I head towards the white house pang explained.

~*Your are now grouped up with pang* You both decide to go left. You follow pang seeing as how he kind of knows where the house may be. You continue through the maze and for about 20 minutes there has been nothing but straight paths and corners to turn. That is, until you reach a gate. It seems pretty immense almost a big as the walls. There seems to be no way to open the gate manually. You both look up and see a platform about 50-100 feet above with someone on it, but from how far you are, you can't really tell what it is. You also notice a door to the right.

[You guys should probably figure out a way to make decision together and post accordingly if you are going to be grouped up. I might end up splitting you up though. But for now look for a way of communication, comments, or chats.]

--------------------------------------------

pangtongshu

*Name: pang tzu
*Age: 19
*Athletic Abilities: Strength and Endurance
*Gender: Male
*HP: 85/100
*Hunger: 50/50
*Thirst: 9/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 3 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle[5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack
*Weapons: None
*Gear: None
*TEAM: Dead Parents Squad

[Remember to copy the most recent character sheet. You did not have your health and thirst accordingly.]

~~*Your are now grouped up with Tarren* You both decide to go left. You lead the way seeing as how you kind of know where the house may be. You continue through the maze and for about 20 minutes there has been nothing but straight paths and corners to turn. That is, until you reach a gate. It seems pretty immense almost a big as the walls. There seems to be no way to open the gate manually. You both look up and see a platform about 50-100 feet above with someone on it, but from how far you are, you can't really tell what it is. Tarren also notices a door to the right.

 

Posted Jan 14, '13 at 7:34pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

6,502 posts

While running away, I also shout "Ghalaghor! How about 'Team Darkstar'? Or do you have a better name? Also, that clanking sound you are probably hearing looks like something from Power Rangers, and it's kind of fast, so MOVE!"

 

Posted Jan 14, '13 at 7:52pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,795 posts

Ahaha now that was creative. I'll post your new one once your partner has caught up.

 

Posted Jan 14, '13 at 9:49pm

theEPICgameKING

theEPICgameKING

1,017 posts

Finally I get on and I see i've missed the opening post! Darn it. Matt, thanks for the compliment!

CHARACTER SHEET:
*Name: Savell "The End" Valkerie
*Age: 22
*Athletic Abilities: Strength, Agile
*Gender: Male
*HP: 100/100
*Hunger: 50/50
*Thirst: 10/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 3 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle[5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack
*Weapons: None
*Gear: None
*TEAM: Green (Myself and blue wing)

I head right. Always a good idea to go right. Wall would take too much hunger to climb anyway. "Come on blue wing, just follow me. I've got some experience at stuff like this."

 

Posted Jan 14, '13 at 9:55pm

theEPICgameKING

theEPICgameKING

1,017 posts

Oh, just read my partner's action. Can I quickly change what I do? Instead of going left, I climb the wall and follow him. "Let's go through the door" I suggest.

 

Posted Jan 14, '13 at 10:03pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,795 posts

theEPICgameKING

*Name: Savell "The End" Valkerie
*Age: 22
*Athletic Abilities: Strength, Agile
*Gender: Male
*HP: 100/100
*Hunger: 50/50
*Thirst: 10/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 3 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle[5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack
*Weapons: None
*Gear: None
*TEAM: Green

I head right. Always a good idea to go right. Wall would take too much hunger to climb anyway. "Come on blue wing, just follow me. I've got some experience at stuff like this."

~Blue Wing ignores you and climbs the wall. You also ignore him and continue on right. It seems to be extremely quiet. Way too quiet. You keep on walking with your head up high. You come to a sudden stop when you hear a loud screech from above. As you look up you see a shadow of some sort. It could be anything but it appears that it can fly. As it approaches you, you prepare for a fight. When it gets closer you are able to take a closer look. It just seems like a measly bird. But you see it drop something. A bag falls to the floor with a note on it saying, ''Here you go!''. The only way to continue is forward or backwards.

---------------------------------

MattEmAngel

Name: Kenji
Age: 23
Athletic Abilities: Strength, Agile
Gender: Male
HP: 100/100
Hunger: 50/50
Thirst: 8/10
Items: Survival Knife, 3 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle[5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack
Weapons: Survival Knife
Gear: None
TEAM: Red (Darkstar 1 vote. 2 needed)

While running away, I also shout "Ghalaghor! How about 'Team Darkstar'? Or do you have a better name? Also, that clanking sound you are probably hearing looks like something from Power Rangers, and it's kind of fast, so MOVE!"

~As you decide to keep running and try and catch up with Ghalagor you manage to gain some distance from the foul creature. You end up getting near Ghlaghor but a wall closes down in front of you, making you unable to cross over to Ghalaghor. You see another hole but with a ladder heading down into the ground to your left. It could be possible to turn around and go around or under the monster, but it's unpredictable.
[2 Thirst Points lost from run]

 

Posted Jan 14, '13 at 10:05pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,795 posts

Oh, just read my partner's action. Can I quickly change what I do? Instead of going left, I climb the wall and follow him. "Let's go through the door" I suggest.


Don't worry about what he's doing most of the time, just do your own thing, plus your character is kind of like that anyways.
 

Posted Jan 14, '13 at 10:10pm

sasukemystery

sasukemystery

1,456 posts

*Name: Viet Anh
*Age: 21
*Athletic Abilities: Agile,Strength
*Gender: Male
*HP: 100/100
*Hunger: 50/50
*Thirst: 10/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 3 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle[5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack (Use it wisely, for emergency only).
*Weapons: None
*Gear: None
*TEAM: Yellow

I take it unlock the chest and leap back right away in case of a trap.

 

Posted Jan 14, '13 at 10:12pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,795 posts

*Name: Viet Anh
*Age: 21
*Athletic Abilities: Agile,Strength
*Gender: Male
*HP: 100/100
*Hunger: 50/50
*Thirst: 10/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 3 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle[5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack (Use it wisely, for emergency only).
*Weapons: None
*Gear: None
*TEAM: Yellow

I take it unlock the chest and leap back right away in case of a trap.

~As you back away some sort of gas trap triggers and releases from the chest. You were smart to back away. It seems as if it's safe now though. The buzzing is still coming from one of the right side paths.

 

Posted Jan 14, '13 at 10:13pm

sasukemystery

sasukemystery

1,456 posts

I go left to the buzzing noise.

 
Reply to Ground Zero (RPG/Tournament)

You must be logged in to post a reply!