ForumsThe TavernIn memory of those who left AG...

303 87630
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Hello everyone. We all know a bunch of great people who left AG... so tell who that person/people are that was so special to you, tell they year they left, their last words, and there most valued words.

I know 2 that were really special to me.

Dragon303, left early 2012,

Last words: "Hey man I kinda quit the manly crew",

Most valued words:"hi r2, i really wanted to thqank you for taking time to stand up for me, and believing me. that's a true friend. even though i haven't met you in real life, you still act like im your real friend, once again, thank you."

greenplanet011, left late 2012,

Last words:"1.I'm not a perv,I'm a lil' bit of a troll
2.Your cousin,the one that fainted xD"

Most valued words: "I shall cross everything I have that can cross be crossed."

And if someone already posted that certain person, don't worry add more Last words and Most valued.

• 303 Replies
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Twas a shame for Daleks to leave. I don't have any memorable quotes from him, but I do have his personal statement he gave to me:

" Unlike some other slobs on here"
So I thought I was a slob. But really. I am not a good looking man. Simple as that. Anyway uhhh. Ya. Your statement.
Sal. I only really write it that way because I am too lazy to write the whole thing. But yet I just wrote that explaining...never mind. To be honest when you first came to AG I thought of you as a know it all. But then I realized that you actually knew a ****load about this site. So in my eyes at least you were a vet from the start. You seem to be a smart guy and you can actually do **** that I am too lazy to do. So yaaaa. Ummm... Good luck on the game. Do not know if I will ever see it. Honored to be in it though.

He gave him a reply about twice as long (lol) but I don't have access to it considering his comments are closed.
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

He gave him

*I gave him

How many typos can a man make in a day?
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Daleks will be missed

Then...the one that will leave many users in a bundle of confusion and worry...Ernie's mysterious disappearance

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

Ernie's mysterious disappearance

Oh yeah that.

Pay no attention to that slight gap in history.
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Ernie's mysterious disappearance

Ernie does not simply disappear. He lies in hiding until his name is mentioned.
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Dudes, you sound like they're all dead. They're not, they just moved on.
Believe it or not, people have life outside AG
The ones who grow up are usually the ones leaving and the ones who never grew up (like me) remains. xD

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

I saw the thread title and was gonna post something like "in before Ernie posts" because I was sure someone mentioned him, but I can't do that now.

As for people leaving, don't care, don't talk to them, and if I did I'm sure I'd have another way of communication. I was wondering what happened to Ernie because he brings humor, but that's about it.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

You guys can still reminisce about the good ol' days before I disappeared.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Ernie!!! You're back!! Probably for a short while.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Got another...Waldorf

Waldorf, Darkfire45, and I used to basically run the non-RPG games in the Forum Games section

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

The ones who grow up are usually the ones leaving and the ones who never grew up (like me) remains. xD

Not completely true. I actually left for a while, I don't know if I was really known by many or not at the time. I used to talk to most of the really known people here on AG and I was good friends with most of them.

But see I stopped getting on here because the community faded after a while. I also started to get way too busy to get on.

Sooner or later I started coming back here, more and more. Which was only recently too. I noticed that I now have a pretty productive life while I come on to AG when I have time, and I find that time. I started on AG when I was 14 and I'm 19 now, I just think it depends on how your life turns out over the years.
sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

I started on AG when I was 14 and I'm 19 now,

Fail.. I meant 18. Well I'm almost 19 so whatever xD.
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

The guy who I miss the most right now would probably be skeleton, he left sometime last year. No memorable quotes or parting words but I miss him all the same.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

The guy who I miss the most right now would probably be skeleton, he left sometime last year. No memorable quotes or parting words but I miss him all the same.

I was going to put him as well..he and Ernie disappeared around the same time (and both were really pushing for some Forum activity...conspiracy? =o)..but now Ernie is back so hopefully Skele will follow suit
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Conspiracy theory: Ernie murdered Skeleton and dissapeared to lose the police.
I have to put up zakyman and koru7. Some of us older guys might remember them. zakyman was probably my bestest buddy on here. He was a WERPer primarly. and me and koru fought in the armatar war. That was fun. Koru dissapeared before summer, and zak was gone around the same time if my memory is correct. Maybe earlier for the later.

Showing 1-15 of 303