ForumsForum GamesHeroes of Irridia (Fantasy rpg)

472 53762
theonewhoplays
offline
theonewhoplays
412 posts
Peasant

About the world:

Welcome to the continent of Irridia. For generations the Humans of âThe Empireâ have fought the âConglomerate Of Tribesâ with the support of their allies, the Dwarves, while the Sylvan Elves fought the Dark Elves. And for generation the balance of power was intact. But then Humans and Elves allied, forming âTHE ALLIANCE OF LIGHTâ. And the balance shifted. Now on the losing side the âTribesâ and the Dark Elves formed a tedious alliance to become âTHE DUNGEONâ. The war continued. But then a new threat arises. In the east of âThe Empireâ the obscure cult of necromancers caused a cataclysm that turned vast areas of the land into swampland. Many died and the necromancers turned them into undead hordes and took over the newly formed swampland. The war effort of the âThe Empireâ shifted towards the eastern lands that were formerly theirs. âThe Dungeonâ however couldnât benefit from it as the Necromancers slowly but surely began attacking âThe Tribesâ. Now both sides fight not only each other but also a new common foe. In addition to this there are rumors of an even bigger evil slowly emerging from the north. The fate of the whole world now rests in the hands of those who decide to take up the cause and fight. The fate of the world now lies in the hands of THE HEROES OF IRRIDIA!

  • 472 Replies
theonewhoplays
offline
theonewhoplays
412 posts
Peasant

Endrek: oh right...

Name:Endrek Mahl
Race: Human
Level: 0 5/10 XP
Class: Mage, Magical element
Primary Attributes:
*Str: 9
*Con: 9
*Dex: 10
*Cha: 11
*Per: 12
*Wis: 12
*Int: 15
Secondary Attributes:
*Hp: 27
*Hit: 9/20
*Def: 10/20
*Ran: 10/20
*Mag: 14/20
*Mana: 34/42
Weapons: Staff (2-7 Damage)
Armor: Mage Robes
Inv.: Waterskin, Satchlet for Herbs(containing 2 healing herbs), Magic Dust (for idenfifying magic)(4), Waterskin, Bread(3)
Spells: Magic Shards: 1-4 Damage, up to 3 projectiles, 3 Mana per Projectile
Magic Arrow: 3-8 Damage, 8 Mana
Gold: 7 Gold
Description: Parents were quite brutish (as you can see by his name) but somehow Endrek ended up more like his great uncle who is mannerly and refined.


So what are you going to do now? do you speak with the dwarf or do you say nothing and continue with the journey?

theonewhoplays
offline
theonewhoplays
412 posts
Peasant

Endrek:
Okay. You continue your journey. And as the days come and go the weather gets colder and colder as you move further and further north. The trees get scarcer and scarcer and soon the mountains come in sight and it begins to snow. (you now have full mana again.)
You arrive in a small dwarven village.
Your leader (the dwarf) says: " this is the last bit of civilization until we arrive at our target location. so we will rest the night here. Do what you want and restock if you need something"

Where do you go?

and yes you get mana every night...

theonewhoplays
offline
theonewhoplays
412 posts
Peasant

Endrek:
There is a tailor in the village... but the problem is they will probably only have dwarven sized clothing... but maybe they can make you one until tomorrow... you enter the shop. "Yes? Whaddya want?"
What exactly do you ask for?

theonewhoplays
offline
theonewhoplays
412 posts
Peasant

Endrek:
First off: you lucky one!
second off: lol
third off: a coat should be allright

do you ask for a coat?

theonewhoplays
offline
theonewhoplays
412 posts
Peasant

Endrek: (yeah this is my last update for today to)
"Well a coat huh? Due tommorow? Well i guess ic ould make you one made out of mammoth fur for 5 goldpieces... will be a little rough around the edges but... itll keep the cold out... whaddya say?"

Do you take the offer?

loco5
offline
loco5
16,291 posts
Shepherd

Name:Ugluk Shakil
Race:Orc
Class: Warrior, Might
Primary Attributes:
Str:14
Con:14
Dex:12
Per:10
Wis:10
Int:9
Cha:10
Secondary Attributes:
Hp:42
Hit: 13/20
Def:13/20
Control: 38
Weapons: Serrated Orcish scimitar (4-9), Buckler(second parry/ +2 Defense for that parry)
Armor: Clothes (Orcish Tunic & Breeches)
Inv.:Meat(3) Waterskin, Booze, Vitriolic Acid,
Gold: 19
Description: He was a shorter orc, deemed almost a goblin when he was born, he was the weakest whenever him and his friends wrestled or had tournaments of strength. He made up for it by cheating, he would "accidentally" hurt other opponents in ways against the rules. He apprenticed as a smithy and took over the job as a young adult, but was bored by it in the end, leaving his job into the unknown.



give a small slice on the arm and fully uncork the vial, carefully holding it upright

loco5
offline
loco5
16,291 posts
Shepherd

stab one of the men in the neck


actually, a stab to the neck is a painfully slow way to go, people generally spend the last 3 minutes screaming it out


The more you know!
sourwhatup2
offline
sourwhatup2
3,673 posts
Scribe

actually, a stab to the neck is a painfully slow way to go, people generally spend the last 3 minutes screaming it out


If both the external and internal jugular vein and carotid artery are cut, you probably bleed to death in about 1 minute. Air bubbles can also enter the jugular veins when cut causing an air embolism which can also be lethal.

So.. Lol.
letsgome_gome
offline
letsgome_gome
752 posts
Peasant

I take the knife and excape

theonewhoplays
offline
theonewhoplays
412 posts
Peasant

Acnio:
Do you mean you take the small chest? and how do you escape? in what way?

Kenji:
You go on to cut the throat of the humans. and stumble over something. The humans wake up. you cut the throat of one of them but the other one screams: "HELP! THERE IS SOMEONE IN HERE! ALERT! ALERT!"
What now?

Ugluk:
You miss the orc and uncork the vial. The orc hits you in the face. (5 damage) And you lose grip of the vial. It spills over the floor. What now?

Endrek:
Do you do anyting else that evening?

loco5
offline
loco5
16,291 posts
Shepherd

If both the external and internal jugular vein and carotid artery are cut, you probably bleed to death in about 1 minute. Air bubbles can also enter the jugular veins when cut causing an air embolism which can also be lethal.


that requires some knowledge, most of the time it's just a slit throat, which is no fun way to go
theonewhoplays
offline
theonewhoplays
412 posts
Peasant

Kenji:
You manage to slit his throat and exit the tent... but before you manage to ready your bow to guards come around the tent.
Now what?

Endrek:
There are no traps. The next day, you get your coat and you continue your journey. The days go by relativly uneventful. But one day, you stumble upon a skeleton of soe sort of giant... it is at least 6 meters big and has huge horns. At least one meter long. It however seems that the dwarf is not really impressed by it at he commands the rest to be here today.
Do you talk with him about the skeleton? or do you go investigate? or do you just go to sleep?

letsgome_gome
offline
letsgome_gome
752 posts
Peasant

I take the chest and the knife in the guys neck and go back up to the second floor to excape out of the hatch.

loco5
offline
loco5
16,291 posts
Shepherd

Name:Ugluk Shakil
Race:Orc
Class: Warrior, Might
Primary Attributes:
Str:14
Con:14
Dex:12
Per:10
Wis:10
Int:9
Cha:10
Secondary Attributes:
Hp:42
Hit: 13/20
Def:13/20
Control: 38
Weapons: Serrated Orcish scimitar (4-9), Buckler(second parry/ +2 Defense for that parry)
Armor: Clothes (Orcish Tunic & Breeches)
Inv.:Meat(3) Waterskin, Booze, Vitriolic Acid,
Gold: 19
Description: He was a shorter orc, deemed almost a goblin when he was born, he was the weakest whenever him and his friends wrestled or had tournaments of strength. He made up for it by cheating, he would "accidentally" hurt other opponents in ways against the rules. He apprenticed as a smithy and took over the job as a young adult, but was bored by it in the end, leaving his job into the unknown.


i back away so the spill is in between us, then kick him in the kneecap

theonewhoplays
offline
theonewhoplays
412 posts
Peasant

Acnio:
You grab the knife and the chest. But you don't notice the trap mechanism attache to it. an arrow shoots toward you but you luckily are fast enough to dodge it. you climb up the ladder and out of the hatch.
Where to now?

Kenji:
The guards com from either side. one left one right. they carry swords and one has a burning log as a torch. they have seen you. you could probably still make a run for it though.

Ugluk:
you back away and kick him he falls down onto the spill. he is hurt.
What now? do you fight him? or do you let him go with his life?

Endrek:
You examine the skeleton. it seems the monster used to walk on for legs. it was massive and the horns seem to be coming out of the lower half of it's face. close to it's mouth. HIs jaw is full of blunt teeth. There is a short sword sticking out of it's skull.

Showing 181-195 of 472