ForumsForum GamesHeroes of Irridia (Fantasy rpg)

472 53884
theonewhoplays
offline
theonewhoplays
412 posts
Peasant

About the world:

Welcome to the continent of Irridia. For generations the Humans of âThe Empireâ have fought the âConglomerate Of Tribesâ with the support of their allies, the Dwarves, while the Sylvan Elves fought the Dark Elves. And for generation the balance of power was intact. But then Humans and Elves allied, forming âTHE ALLIANCE OF LIGHTâ. And the balance shifted. Now on the losing side the âTribesâ and the Dark Elves formed a tedious alliance to become âTHE DUNGEONâ. The war continued. But then a new threat arises. In the east of âThe Empireâ the obscure cult of necromancers caused a cataclysm that turned vast areas of the land into swampland. Many died and the necromancers turned them into undead hordes and took over the newly formed swampland. The war effort of the âThe Empireâ shifted towards the eastern lands that were formerly theirs. âThe Dungeonâ however couldnât benefit from it as the Necromancers slowly but surely began attacking âThe Tribesâ. Now both sides fight not only each other but also a new common foe. In addition to this there are rumors of an even bigger evil slowly emerging from the north. The fate of the whole world now rests in the hands of those who decide to take up the cause and fight. The fate of the world now lies in the hands of THE HEROES OF IRRIDIA!

  • 472 Replies
letsgome_gome
offline
letsgome_gome
752 posts
Peasant

I go down the grappling hook and rope onto the other building

loco5
offline
loco5
16,291 posts
Shepherd

Name:Ugluk Shakil
Race:Orc
Class: Warrior, Might
Primary Attributes:
Str:14
Con:14
Dex:12
Per:10
Wis:10
Int:9
Cha:10
Secondary Attributes:
Hp:42
Hit: 13/20
Def:13/20
Control: 38
Weapons: Serrated Orcish scimitar (4-9), Buckler(second parry/ +2 Defense for that parry)
Armor: Clothes (Orcish Tunic & Breeches)
Inv.:Meat(3) Waterskin, Booze, Vitriolic Acid,
Gold: 19
Description: He was a shorter orc, deemed almost a goblin when he was born, he was the weakest whenever him and his friends wrestled or had tournaments of strength. He made up for it by cheating, he would "accidentally" hurt other opponents in ways against the rules. He apprenticed as a smithy and took over the job as a young adult, but was bored by it in the end, leaving his job into the unknown.



step on him so he soaks a little more in the acid "Who's chair is it?!" he laughs

theonewhoplays
offline
theonewhoplays
412 posts
Peasant

Kenji:
*insert pokemon battle music here*
Round one: You got the initiative for this fight
You attack guard no.1 and miss
Guard no. 1 misses you. Quard no.2 hits you but you parry him and he stumbles (lucky parry)
Round two:
You hit guard no.1 with a forceful blow. He seems hurt
The guards miss you
Round three:
You miss.
Guard no.1 misses but guard no2 hits you. you parry
Round four:
You hit guard no1 but he parries
Guard one hits you and you fail to parry.
Guard one hits you for 7 damage (you now have 25/32)

You see 2 persons running down the hill (one looks human sized and the other one dwarven sized. The human sized person raises his hand an a flash of light enlightens the whole valley for a second. it doesn't seem to affect you but the guards seem to be disoriented)

Do you continue the fight?
----------
Acnio:
You jump over to the next building and climb down the rope. you pack the rope in your backpack and run into a dark alley. do you open the chest? or do you bring it to the boss immediatly? or do you run away with the chest?
-------------
Endrek:
You examine the sword. it is around 2 feet long and seems to be finely crafted, but not magical. There are 3 engravings on the sword. One of them is some sort of elephant striking down a dwarf. the second one is an elephant burning. and the third one is the rendition of an image of... CHEESE?!...
What do you do now?
-------
Ugluk:
"It is the chair of the mean orc...the mean orc can sit on it as long as he wants... can Grump stay up now? please?" (you are the mean orc)
Do you let him?

loco5
offline
loco5
16,291 posts
Shepherd

Name:Ugluk Shakil
Race:Orc
Class: Warrior, Might
Primary Attributes:
Str:14
Con:14
Dex:12
Per:10
Wis:10
Int:9
Cha:10
Secondary Attributes:
Hp:42
Hit: 13/20
Def:13/20
Control: 38
Weapons: Serrated Orcish scimitar (4-9), Buckler(second parry/ +2 Defense for that parry)
Armor: Clothes (Orcish Tunic & Breeches)
Inv.:Meat(3) Waterskin, Booze, Vitriolic Acid,
Gold: 19
Description: He was a shorter orc, deemed almost a goblin when he was born, he was the weakest whenever him and his friends wrestled or had tournaments of strength. He made up for it by cheating, he would "accidentally" hurt other opponents in ways against the rules. He apprenticed as a smithy and took over the job as a young adult, but was bored by it in the end, leaving his job into the unknown.


walk and sit down, watching him as he gets up

theonewhoplays
offline
theonewhoplays
412 posts
Peasant

Ugluk:
He slowly stands up. Giving you an angry look. his front seems to be burnt by the acid. the stumbles towards the bar and his friends follow. You get back to your meal and your bear and find yourself scraping off the name of the orc with your fingernail.
What do you do after you finish your meal?

loco5
offline
loco5
16,291 posts
Shepherd

Name:Ugluk Shakil
Race:Orc
Class: Warrior, Might
Primary Attributes:
Str:14
Con:14
Dex:12
Per:10
Wis:10
Int:9
Cha:10
Secondary Attributes:
Hp:42
Hit: 13/20
Def:13/20
Control: 38
Weapons: Serrated Orcish scimitar (4-9), Buckler(second parry/ +2 Defense for that parry)
Armor: Clothes (Orcish Tunic & Breeches)
Inv.:Meat(3) Waterskin, Booze, Vitriolic Acid,
Gold: 19
Description: He was a shorter orc, deemed almost a goblin when he was born, he was the weakest whenever him and his friends wrestled or had tournaments of strength. He made up for it by cheating, he would "accidentally" hurt other opponents in ways against the rules. He apprenticed as a smithy and took over the job as a young adult, but was bored by it in the end, leaving his job into the unknown.


leave and find an inn

theonewhoplays
offline
theonewhoplays
412 posts
Peasant

Kenji:
You continue the fight and start by throwing a knife.
Round 1: You hit the guard no1 but only do little damage
Round 2: You hit guard one with your dagger. CRITICAL HIT! he collapses.
Guard no2 misses
Round 3: You scratch guard no2
Guard no2 misses
Round 4:You stab guard no2. Critical hit! guard no2 collapses

Both guards are down and you are hurt slightly. do you finish them of or do you let them lay on the ground? (they will be down fo some time)
You hear fighting sounds from the center of the camp.

Ugluk:
Well you could stay in the tavern you are in, they have beds to. But if you want to look for something higher class you can do that to.

Endrek:
You return to your party and show the sword to the dwarf. he seems excited as he examines it. "Those engravings... they surely are from boatmurdered. You see... boatmurdered was often attacked by mammoths. but the dwarfs eventually killed most of them by channeling magma out of the fortress... the first two engravings show these events... as for the third one... i have no idea... but this means we are close to the fortress. anyways this is a lucky found you made... " do you do anything else before you go to bed that night?

theonewhoplays
offline
theonewhoplays
412 posts
Peasant

Kenji: You go around the tent.
You see The human and the dwarf standing in the middle of the camp. surrounded by four guards. all of them armed with swords. The dwarf wields a mighty warhammer that is glowing with light and the humans sword is burning. 2 other guards lie on the floor, dead.
What do you do?

theonewhoplays
offline
theonewhoplays
412 posts
Peasant

Round 1:
You fire an arrow and miss
The human strikes guard no1 and hits killing the already wounded man
The dwarf strikes the second guard a wounds him.
ALL guards hit the human parries twice and the but the dward is hit
Round 2:
You fire an arrow and hit guard no2 killing it
The human hits and wounds one of the guards
The dwarfs kills the fourth guard
The surviving guard strikes the dwarf and misses
Round 3:
You fire an arrow and hit, killing the guard
and so all guards are dead.

do you really shoot at the human and the dwarf? (you only shot 3 arrows by now btw)

theonewhoplays
offline
theonewhoplays
412 posts
Peasant

Kenji: You run back behind the tent where the 2 guards are lying and search them... they both have longswords (5-10 damage +1 to hitchance) and you find 7 goldpieces in total. one of them also has a key.
You quickly run to the elves and open their cuffs and collars. One of the elves asks: "What? who is there?"
What do you say?

loco5
offline
loco5
16,291 posts
Shepherd

Name:Ugluk Shakil
Race:Orc
Class: Warrior, Might
Primary Attributes:
Str:14
Con:14
Dex:12
Per:10
Wis:10
Int:9
Cha:10
Secondary Attributes:
Hp:42
Hit: 13/20
Def:13/20
Control: 38
Weapons: Serrated Orcish scimitar (4-9), Buckler(second parry/ +2 Defense for that parry)
Armor: Clothes (Orcish Tunic & Breeches)
Inv.:Meat(3) Waterskin, Booze, Vitriolic Acid,
Gold: 19
Description: He was a shorter orc, deemed almost a goblin when he was born, he was the weakest whenever him and his friends wrestled or had tournaments of strength. He made up for it by cheating, he would "accidentally" hurt other opponents in ways against the rules. He apprenticed as a smithy and took over the job as a young adult, but was bored by it in the end, leaving his job into the unknown.


going somwhere a bit nicer.

theonewhoplays
offline
theonewhoplays
412 posts
Peasant

Endrek: Yes you can. you take the horn (which is 10 meter long) and bind it to your pack and then go to sleep (also the "monster" is a mammoth)

The next day you continue your journey. After two years you arrive at a hilltop and see into a big valley. There is a river flowing through it. the part of the valley on the other side of the river is completely scorched and barren at the far end of the valley where the huge mountains rise up into the sky you see a big crested gate leading into the mountain.
The dwarf announces:"WELCOME, TO BOATMURDERED! we are here. however we can't charge just charge in there so we need a plan. we will split up. one group will scout throughout the valley and the other one will scout the entrance."
Where do you wanna go? the entrance or the valley?

Kenji:
The elf replies: we can walk but we are hurt. 2 of us have open wounds and i have a broken arm. i don't think we will be able to get far."
As he says this the human and the dwarf come around the corner.
What do you say?

Ugluk:
You find a nicer inn. the landlady is a dark elf and tells you staying for the night will cost you 2 goldpieces. Do you take the offer? or do you go search for another in? * also you got 2 xp for the fight and don't have your acid anymore.*

New sheet:
Name:Ugluk Shakil
Race:Orc
Class: Warrior, Might
Level: 0 2/10 XP
Primary Attributes:
Str:14
Con:14
Dex:12
Per:10
Wis:10
Int:9
Cha:10
Secondary Attributes:
Hp:42
Hit: 13/20
Def:13/20
Control: 38
Weapons: Serrated Orcish scimitar (4-9), Buckler(second parry/ +2 Defense for that parry)
Armor: Clothes (Orcish Tunic & Breeches)
Inv.:Meat(3) Waterskin, Booze
Gold: 19
Description: He was a shorter orc, deemed almost a goblin when he was born, he was the weakest whenever him and his friends wrestled or had tournaments of strength. He made up for it by cheating, he would "accidentally" hurt other opponents in ways against the rules. He apprenticed as a smithy and took over the job as a young adult, but was bored by it in the end, leaving his job into the unknown.

theonewhoplays
offline
theonewhoplays
412 posts
Peasant

Kenji: The dwarf laughs: "Medicine? way ahead o' ya"
He rams his hammer into the ground and raises his hand "By the power of the light, i will heal your wounds!" light is emitted from his hands and flies toward the elves, healing them " you with the broken bone i think i have to get a closer look at you." you go away and search the tents. You enter the first tent and search it. you find a backpack with a waterskin and a knife you go to another tent where you find a light lether vest (2 armor)
Do you take anything of that?
as you proceed to the third tent, the human approaches you: "all elves are healed. their bodies are at any rate. Xurosh is taking care of them"
Do you say anything?

Endrek:
i meant days not years... but yes even in the one or two weaks you aquired some facial hair.
You go to the valley the cleric and the human rogues are coming with you.
As you search the valley you see a mammoth. What do you do? do you approach it?

*also we just went over 300 posts! yay! thank you all*

theonewhoplays
offline
theonewhoplays
412 posts
Peasant

Endrek:
You keep your distance and continue. you set over to the other side of the river and enter the scorched area of the valley. You see something blinking in the sunlight. Do you go to investigate?

Kenji: The dwarf nods and leaves you alone with the elves. What do you say?

theonewhoplays
offline
theonewhoplays
412 posts
Peasant

Kenji:
I forgot: you gain 11 xp and are now level 1 with 1/30 xp
You leveled up. you can now choose 1 primary attribute to increase by one

you also can spend 1 skillpoint in:

Backstab 1/3 : if you attack from behind you will inflict 50% more damage and have a doubled chance to land a critical hit it costs 7 energy
Stunning Strike 1/3: You strike an enemy for half the damage but stun him for 1 turn. costs 5 energy
Double throw/shot 1/2: if your first shot/throw hits you can shoot/throw another time in this turn. cost 5 energy

Showing 196-210 of 472