ForumsForum GamesRiddles

368 77890
thaboss
thaboss
1,649 posts
Nomad

So, there was a thread on here a while back dedicated to riddles. Thaboss hasn't seen any new thread recently, so he's decided to start his own. Feel free to post and respond to any riddles.

Here's a classic one.

Bob hates his job. One day, while Bob is working on the 34th floor of an office building, he decides he's fed up with it. He rips open a window, and jumps through it. Although Bob is on the 34th floor, and there was nothing to stop, slow down, or cushion his fall, when he landed, he was perfectly fine. How?

• 368 Replies
leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

There was possibly a balcony on the 33rd/34th floor that stopped him.

ninjanick
ninjanick
180 posts
Shepherd

did he jump onto a nieghboring building?

thaboss
thaboss
1,649 posts
Nomad

He was not close to the ground. Your reasoning of his job title being important is correct.

thaboss
thaboss
1,649 posts
Nomad

Sorry for the DP.. There were no balconies, he didn't jump to a different building, and it's a full sized office building with floors with space between them. Again, the job title is important.

thaboss
thaboss
1,649 posts
Nomad

MattEmAngel is correct.

Are the eagles all dead?

thaboss
thaboss
1,649 posts
Nomad

Was the man shot, and then the eagles came to eat his remains?

leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

It's a riddle. If I had asked you what job is Bob you wouldn't have told me. You're not suppose to ask questions.

Also, (Another random guess :/) he's outside an animal shop.

kase70
kase70
98 posts
Peasant

He stole them from a circus !

TopRank_
TopRank_
275 posts
Peasant

He was selling toy eagles

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Alright..I'm just goin to say a few thoughts to try to get something goin here with the solution..

He/someone was dreaming *trollface*

He is an actor in some really bizarre show/movie

The eagles have nothing to do with his death

The eagles aren't real eagles (a guess out of this..they are fake eagles..decorative of some kind..and he was mugged for some)

thaboss
thaboss
1,649 posts
Nomad

The question is, "What did he do?" Thaboss is gonna go out on a limb and say the answer is "He died."

Other than that, maybe an eagle activist didn't like seeing so many captive eagles and shot him?

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

Are they... desert eagles? :3 I have no idea. This is almost as bad as those mini-mysteries!

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

So..the eagles aren't bald eagles (which you rudefully ignored when answering me >_&gt

*gasp* could it be...the Philadelphia Eagles =O haha

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

I've got it! The man was a reporter for the Wichita Eagle!

He has just written his first news article and was on his way to tell his family about it (and, of course, give them each a copy of the article) when he was mugged *gasp*

However! The mugger didn't realize that a police officer was sitting right there and he was apprehended immediately!

Case. Closed.

Raispeed55
Raispeed55
233 posts
Nomad

http://forums.elswordonline.com/Uploads/Images/b6a29b0a-1e2c-4b29-ace4-c2af.png

No way would that many eagles fly together, or even live together

Matt said it himself. there is no way that many eagles would live together. Anyway, stopping being a prosecutor...
Wait... You said that here were 53 eagles flying around him, but in a hint you said he wouldn't have died if there where 52. So 1 eagle didn't do what all the others did?
Showing 1-15 of 368