Forums

ForumsQuests

[REPORT] Quests Bugs & Glitches

Posted Feb 10, '13 at 3:17pm

kostek00

kostek00

5 posts

I didn't get last quest "Save the World" from game Sinjid.

Posted Feb 10, '13 at 5:10pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

5,783 posts

There is a bug in IE, a "hovering-bug" (if i hiver over the quests they wont shjow me the quest-info), but only on the gamepages itself, on other pages they shown correctly.

I trest it cuz of this thread, for more inofs check that thread pls.^^

Posted Feb 11, '13 at 7:21pm

Vongoethe

Vongoethe

27 posts

Sinjid: the red teardrop (Mad Blood) quest is listed twice in the main AG quest list. The quest shown when the game is loaded which has a "blue shaded hooded person" isn't on the main AG list. I think maybe one of the two Mad Blood's is supposed to be this quest.
Also, I believe there may be some issues with Windows 8 and/or IE 10.x.
Since I got my new computer with this setup, I do not see the little quest completed icons while playing any games. Also, the completed icons take days to show up in my profile. I've seen this many times.
There are other things too. For instance, I've done the Help the Hero 3 Minute Challenge quest twice (over 200 seconds) and it's never shown up in my profile.
In addition, I don't see quest description pop-ups on any game windows when I load a game (from the icons below the loaded game). I do see the description pop-ups in the main AG list and in my profile. This is why I don't know the name or details of the "blue shaded hooded person" quest for Sinjid (mentioned above).
Anyone else seen this sort of thing? I've asked others to look at my profile etc... and they see it as I do. For instance, quests I just did do not show up immediately, but without me playing the game for days, do show up at some point.

Posted Feb 12, '13 at 8:13pm

Vongoethe

Vongoethe

27 posts

It seems the duplicate of Mad blood for sinjid quests has been fixed. I now see one Mad Blood quest on the AG list, and now I also see (previously not seen) the A New Beginning Quest.

Posted Feb 13, '13 at 2:51pm

kostek00

kostek00

5 posts

After second time playing I recrived achievement "Save the World" from game Sinjid.

Posted Feb 13, '13 at 7:37pm

Vongoethe

Vongoethe

27 posts

I really don't like to sound like a squeeky wheel but...

I've done the Help the Hero 3 Minute Challenge quest in over 200 seconds more than once and it's still not showing.

Also, The quest count in my profile is incorrect. It shows 86, I should have 93. You can easily see on page 5 of my profile (18 quests per page) that I've done 87 "new-age" quest, and that I have 6 "legacy" quests (squire, knight etc). This not counting the quests I've done that have yet to show up in my profile.

Posted Feb 13, '13 at 7:44pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,693 posts

Knight

I've done the Help the Hero 3 Minute Challenge quest in over 200 seconds more than once and it's still not showing.

You have to submit your score to receive that quest.

Posted Feb 13, '13 at 9:07pm

calebsi

calebsi

148 posts

My legacy quests aren't showing up anymore.

Posted Feb 14, '13 at 7:17pm

calebsi

calebsi

148 posts

Nvm they're showing up now

Posted Feb 15, '13 at 10:53am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

8,734 posts

The problem you were experiencing (and I had as well) is a known bug calebsi... it is explained in the thread called "Only half of the profile is visible."

It could happen again, although I haven't seen anyone mentioning it so far. They have boppins looking into it at the moment. =)

Reply to [REPORT] Quests Bugs & Glitches

You must be logged in to post a reply!