ForumsQuests[REPORT] Bugs & Glitches for Quests only

1073 715618
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4177/33592692993_27a6f252f6_b_d.jpg

Quests are the extra achievement for Armor Games' users to enjoy, the bonus that unlocks when you reach certain in-game goals! But unfortunately... there can be bugs and/or glitches occuring that prevent you from unlocking that awesome shiny extra prize to gloriously show off with on your profile...

This thread is to provide a place to report problems with Quests so the Armor Games Staff can effectively look at them to squash the bugs and fix the glitches.

Some guidelines on how to report Quest problems...

Some Quests unlock instantly upon achieving a certain in-game goal, but sometimes they may need you to finish a specific level or reach a certain save point in the game to submit your progress. Please allow some time to pass and if it still does not unlock for you, report it here.

Make sure you always have an internet connection while playing a game that has Quests. If you play 'offline', some games fail to track in-game progress and this will result in (a) Quest(s) not registering/unlocking.

When given the choice, always choose the online save option for a game that has Quests. It is not a necessity for every game with Quests, but a lot of them track a Quest's progress this way. Want that Quest? > Use the online save...

When you post a report about a Quest problem, please make sure to add:
• The name of the specific game with Quest problems;
• The name of the Quest(s) that fail to unlock;
• Why (you think) the Quest does not unlock for you;
• A screenshot with proof in case you reached the in-game achievement(s) that match the specific Quest's info.

Please add my callout (@MrDayCee) to your report post in order to get the quickest response to your problem.

This thread is for problem reporting on QUESTS only please. All discussions about Quests in general need to be redirected to the Quests Forum and their designated Quest Chat thread. And if you want to give some feedback, or have ideas about Quests, you can do this in the Official Quest Feedback Thread!

Any problems with games, server glitches and bugs in general (all not Quest related) need to be addressed through our SUPPORT please.

Thank you for your help! Have fun and game on... HUZZAH! =)

• 1,073 Replies
hoodiesoul
hoodiesoul
1 posts
Nomad

I cant change my armater! I wanna change it badly!

dimikar
dimikar
2 posts
Farmer

* delay bug
in infectonator 2 i got the "Claw that kills" quest with a delay of 1 day.

*suggestion
I would like to see in the "all quests"-view witch quests ive allready done.

mati_CAI
mati_CAI
7 posts
Scribe

THZ FOR FIX THE QUESTS OF SFH2 D

FytogiliTheFox
FytogiliTheFox
1 posts
Peasant

what the hell is going on!!!??? geez i played so many games that have quests and i beat the games 2-4 times each i still cant get a SINGLE quest.. at first i thought it was a glitch or a bug but at the end its not a glitch nor a bug and some guy told me that i need to turn my pop up off and i dont even know if that thing even exists or where to find it... help me out you guys because i am jealous of others having achievements that i cant get because of this problem...

MPH_Complexity
MPH_Complexity
366 posts
Duke

Am I the only one not receiving the quests for dawn of the dragons? I've tried chrome and firefox but when I hit level 6 I got the message that the quest was complete however on the game page the quest is just lit up without it saying quest complete underneath the shield, and nothing on my profile. Refreshing the page does nothing and then the quest is no longer lit up as if I had completed it. It only re-unlocks when I level up. Had the same problem with the colloseum one and the lurking horror quest, not sure what is going on.

Ferret
Ferret
9,324 posts
Bard

Apparently if you hit level 7 it sometimes fixes the issue?

MPH_Complexity
MPH_Complexity
366 posts
Duke

Well I'm level 12 now and it still doesn't work...it has unlocked after every level up without being awarded lol. I dunno maybe I just need to be at a higher level, I'll be playing for a while to get up to 100 but it will be annoying if they still won't unlock at that point.

ivan
ivan
1,417 posts
King

I have the same problem as MPH_Complexity

MPH_Complexity
MPH_Complexity
366 posts
Duke

Ok well two of em just unlocked now, so it looks like the problem has fixed itself .

kostek00
kostek00
6 posts
Lord

For MMO Dawn of the Daragons only quests "Horror, Lurk No More" and "Release the Kalaxia" are working. For rest it keeps poping every refresh i made them but they don't appear in profile.

AquaYedi98
AquaYedi98
7 posts
Baron

On Dawn of the Dragons the quests start over every time you reload the game... Is there any way you could turn them off until this is fixed?

AquaYedi98
AquaYedi98
7 posts
Baron

*update* the Dawn of the Dragons quests seem to stay completed on my profile page but reset every time I reload on the game page. Thanks

gaybird
gaybird
26 posts
Shepherd

can i add quests to games? plz leave a comment on my home page

Mozai
Mozai
8 posts
Herald

Epic Battle Fantasy 4: link to "Quest Chat" has URL http://armor.ag/epic-battle-fantasy-4-quest-chat , but that URL sends me to the Armor Games front page instead of a forum thread.

popington
popington
119 posts
Chamberlain

please fix epic battle fantasy Quests! Please!!!!!!!!

Showing 76-90 of 1073