ForumsQuests[REPORT] Bugs & Glitches for Quests only

876 244914
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
13,451 posts

The Quests have been launched recently and there have been some user reports on bugs and glitches happening with them. This thread is to provide a place to report them so the ArmorGames Staff can effectively look at them to squash the bugs and fix the glitches.

There are a few reports about Quests not showing up immediately on the user profile after achieving them, but they eventually do after a while. Even though this is probably just a delay, please do report these minor glitches as well for statistical reasons. If it happens a lot, there might still be a problem that needs to be looked at.

This thread is for problem reporting on QUESTS only please. Any discussions about Quests need to be redirected to the Quests Forum. And if you want to give some feedback, or have ideas about Quests, you can do this in the Official Quest Feedback Thread!

Any problems with games, server glitches and bugs in general (all not Quest related) need to be addressed through our SUPPORT please.

Thank you for your help! =)

• 876 Replies
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,995 posts

Issue on zonic98's profile

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
11,435 posts

As pang still said, this thread is for glitches about the AG-quests {b]ONLY[/b], if you wanna talk about solmething in vortex wars... this is the wrong place.
And glitches on quests are totaly different than any kind of mod view/cheater watch, so you cant compare that.

vinicius254
vinicius254
88 posts

humm, all my quests disapeared, and my armatar was "reseted". I had about 100 quests completed and now they are gone. Stranger...

vinicius254
vinicius254
88 posts

Oopss, now they are back!

vinex2002
vinex2002
8 posts

dont know were bad words go so some won do this on bad words mephc he said p7ss6 did not want to spelll it bye

zatchbell896
zatchbell896
24 posts

I've been seeing this for days, Regardless of what browser I use.

http://i.imgur.com/zerQrCR.png

Any reason why?

googledragonz
googledragonz
7 posts

It appears that my quest count is stuck on 39 even though i keep getting new ones.

Eranor
Eranor
6 posts

Tyrant
In the comments area:

502 Bad Gateway
nginx/1.2.6

All day long... started around 22:00 (gmt+1)

boppins
boppins
710 posts

This is the bug report thread for Quests.

We are working on the community bad gateway thing.

@zatchbell896: what game are you seeing that in? and if you are using Firefox, make sure it is updated. an old version of Firefox will do this on all games.

Superman65689
Superman65689
1 posts

I didn't receive the quest Gatekeeper.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
11,435 posts

I tried it several times too, but get it finaly on the starting field (G 13), maybe try again there... after finished the level i returned to the map, then it takes another few seconds to get it.

portarto
portarto
77 posts

Copy of my comment on another thread:
''Sorry to spam, but it seems I can't get these 2 achievements:
- Unstoppable Force (Deal 500+ damage in a single hit)
-Shogun Showdown (Defeat Lord Asura at the Shogun Palace)
As said before, I've tried relogging.
I can't think any way to solve this problem, so anyone more professional please help me and others with the same problem. I'm trying to get all Quests done and it would be really sad if my quest to get all quests () can't be done because of this glitch.''

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
13,451 posts

Deleted two off topic posts a user made in this thread, but has already made a separate thread for in the support forum. =)

And the fact that this thread is VERY quiet lately, is only a good sign of you ask me!

Vongoethe
Vongoethe
33 posts

I still don't see accurate numbers for my quests completed in my profile.

rayomcr1
rayomcr1
2 posts

Quest aren't working on the "give up" game

Showing 61-75 of 876