Forums

ForumsQuests

[REPORT] Quests Bugs & Glitches

Posted Jan 22, '13 at 5:39pm

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

7,807 posts

The Quests have been launched recently and there have been some user reports on bugs and glitches happening with them. This thread is to provide a place to report them so the ArmorGames Staff can effectively look at them to squash the bugs and fix the glitches.

There are a few reports about Quests not showing up immediately on the user profile after achieving them, but they eventually do after a while. Even though this is probably just a delay, please do report these minor glitches as well for statistical reasons. If it happens a lot, there might still be a problem that needs to be looked at.

This thread is for problem reporting only please. Any discussions about Quests need to be redirected to the Quests Forum. And if you want to give some feedback, or have ideas about Quests, you can do this in the Official Quest Feedback Thread!

Thank you for your help! =)

Posted Jan 22, '13 at 5:40pm

Ferret

Ferret

5,364 posts

Administrator

I have a bug.  Quests are so awesome, they blind my face.  Can I have special Armor Games shades so that I don't burn my eyes?

Posted Jan 22, '13 at 5:42pm

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

7,807 posts

That's a tough one... can you play with your eyes closed untill we fix that one please? I will forward it to the ArmorGames staff for you! Hang in there! =)

Posted Jan 22, '13 at 5:45pm

jeol

jeol

3,565 posts

I just want to point out that I had a problem when I got the premium wool quest in Upgrade Complete 2, that it gave me the quest but didn't show up on my profile (I had to go use Chrome to get the quest since I couldn't reset my progress on Opera, even deleting cookies). I'm pretty sure it was a browser problem, though, because I found out that I had my profile open twice, and for some reason refreshing it even on one page wouldn't fully update it and say I got the quest.

I don't know if this answers anyone else's problems, but just so that everyone is aware, that could be the case.

The only problem I think I've had in terms of getting quests or whatever has to do with that mostly, or in the case of Upgrade Complete 2 I didn't know I had to actually wait longer than five seconds to get the quest. ._.

Posted Jan 22, '13 at 11:33pm

jeol

jeol

3,565 posts

Number glitch.

For some reason, not all of the quests compute. I'm pretty sure I have two quests left to get, but 80 show up on my profile and there are 94 (supposedly) on the Quests page. I'm pretty sure there aren't any quests missing from my profile, and the area works out all right. I looked through the quest page, and it seemed like there weren't any duplicates, and no games that I haven't played yet. How in the hang are there two different numbers? >:

Legacy: 21... Give Up: 6... Kingdom Rush: 14/15... Treadmillasaurus Rex: 4... Sushi Cat 2: 5... TITOL3: 3... Epic Combo Redux: 4/5... Upgrade Complete 2: 4... Catapult Madness: 6... Monster Bark: 9... Sequester: 4... Comes out to 82? Is the number wrong for the Quests page? I thought the area was right (25*4-6), but whatevs.

Posted Jan 22, '13 at 11:35pm

jeol

jeol

3,565 posts

Oh, I figured it out - it counts gender too, so that's 12 extra quests, which makes sense, I guess.

ktnxbai

Posted Jan 23, '13 at 5:27am

brandrew98311

brandrew98311

10 posts

I have recently had an issue with the Quests. I was going along completing quite a few of them and had most of them achieved except the Kingdom Rush ones and anything higher than wood knight and they seemed to work fine until I went to check them yesterday and all of them are gone including the rank medals. I figured it was just a loading error as I was having issues with one of the games I was playing freezing so I left to return today with no quests completed still. Any ideas?

Posted Jan 23, '13 at 5:31am

brandrew98311

brandrew98311

10 posts

I too can attest to Jeol's issues with Upgrade Complete 2 as about 50% of the way through I was unable to continue as when I would begin the wave battle it was just a white screen and was frozen but not completely. Nothing to do with the AG site but with the game itself. This is frustrating because now I am unable to get those quests. If there's a way to reset the game on my computer I would be willing to play it through again because it is a fun game. Anyone know how to do that or if it is even possible?

Posted Jan 23, '13 at 6:39am

Shadowdncr

Shadowdncr

9 posts

On kingdom rush I was saving to the account and trying to complete quests.  Somehow it lost track of my progress and set me back four levels as well as erasing some of my other achiements.  I was in the graveyard.  Don't mind playing through it again, almost back to where I was, though I lost a bunch of medals when it did.  It is definitly easier second time around, since I've figured out some tactics for those levels, lol!

Posted Jan 23, '13 at 7:40am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

7,807 posts

@ jeol : It seems you had the same thought I had at some point... the gender of the Legacy Quests is indeed doubled for 4 ranks, which means there are 12 Quests you will never be able to gain. ;)

As for the delay, it is sometimes the exact way I explained in the OP. Sometimes  there is a delay of Quests showing up on profiles, but they show up eventually. One marked down for delay problem then. Thank you! =)

@ brandrew98311 : I checked to see whether I could see any Quests showing up on your profile, but there aren't any indeed. It might be a stupid thing to ask, but did you make sure you were logged in when completing the Quests? I will forward it to Ferret just in case there is a problem with your account and the Quests not showing for some reason, ok?

@ Shadowdncr : I am a little confused as to what you mean here... you say you saved the game on your online file for Kingdom Rush, but the game set you back 4 levels, making you loose Quests?!
This seems higly unlikely, but it could be I am misunderstanding what you actually mean here... you are not talking about in-game achievements, are you? =/

Reply to [REPORT] Quests Bugs & Glitches

You must be logged in to post a reply!