Forums

ForumsQuests

[REPORT] Quests Bugs & Glitches

Posted Feb 2, '14 at 3:07am

devansh_asthana

devansh_asthana

442 posts

Also,some quests have some problems.I can't earn them.

Posted Feb 2, '14 at 8:30am

picasso51

picasso51

2 posts

Day 2 now having problems getting into my games, get blank page, refreshing the site doesn't do anything...This site seems to have to many glitches don't know if anybody working on the problems but it would be nice.

Posted Feb 4, '14 at 3:54am

Bendriksson

Bendriksson

67 posts

I have a problem with Gun Game 2 and the quest Encountered which is: defeat the p30 master, or something. This won't work. I have done all the quest and defeated the p30 master like fifteen times since a week back. Why can't I get the quest?

Posted Feb 6, '14 at 6:58pm

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

9,074 posts

There seems to be a glitch with the 3rd Quest for Chrystal Story II, "Have 40 Monsters in your Bestiary"... I already have 48 and it doesn't unlock... weird. =/

Posted Feb 8, '14 at 6:22am

GeoffreyXIV

GeoffreyXIV

17 posts

Is it a glitch or not? I'm not entirely sure.

What I am sure of is that I have completed most of the Strike Force Heroes 2 quests. I kept a very close eye on some of them, and there is absolutely no chance that I don't have at least one of them completed. However, my profile has an opposing opinion. Even though I completed these quests days ago, my profile refuses to recognize any of them, and I find this very peculiar, since nobody else appears to be complaining about such an error.

There is the possibility that this is nothing more than a browser or operating system error, as I have not seen anyone else complain about none of their quests showing up at all, but if my browser or operating system really is at fault, what am I to do about it?

Posted Feb 8, '14 at 6:28am

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,235 posts

Knight

Is it a glitch or not? I'm not entirely sure.

SFH used to be buggy with Quests last year (first few pages here), I dk if it has been tackled yet. I've just gotten a couple of them about a month ago though.

If it's not a glitch, you might have to disable some of your anti-virus software and Firewalls that block Google Ads or Youtube. Update browsers and Java. Switch browsers. The usual layman fixes for most Internet glitches. :L

Posted Feb 8, '14 at 6:58am

GeoffreyXIV

GeoffreyXIV

17 posts

These 'usual layman fixes' are all new to me, especially since I had no idea I had any of these things enabled. It looks like quite a bit of effort for a few game quests. I suppose it isn't the end of the world if I have no quests on my page. I know that I completed them, even if I have nothing to show for it. Still, I will download a different browser tomorrow and see how that goes. There's no harm in trying.

Posted Feb 8, '14 at 7:10am

GeoffreyXIV

GeoffreyXIV

17 posts

Aha! I have made a new discovery, although I am not sure what it means in the way of making my quests show up on my page. When I go to the quest page and I check the box that says 'not completed', two of the Building Rush quests disappear, meaning that I have completed them, and the site acknowledges it! The same happens with all but 5 of the Strike Force Heroes 2 quests. This means that both the site and my browser are recognizing that I have completed these quests, which tells me that the error must be with my profile, as I can now confirm it is the only place where my quests are not acknowledged as rightfully completed. I'm also inclined to believe that, if this is an error with a page on the site, this error is now out of my jurisdiction, though I could of course be mistaken.

Is there anything that can be done from here?

Posted Feb 9, '14 at 5:21am

GeoffreyXIV

GeoffreyXIV

17 posts

Disregard everything I said previously. The issue turned out to be an error with Internet Explorer. The site had nothing to do with it, unless perhaps it is an error with Explorer-Armor Games compatibility. I downloaded Google Chrome, and after I completed a few Diggy quests, everything showed up just fine.

Posted Feb 9, '14 at 5:46am

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,235 posts

Knight

Cool, I didn't know that they're all cross-browser, since they have different file locations. Cheers mate!

Reply to [REPORT] Quests Bugs & Glitches

You must be logged in to post a reply!