Forums

ForumsQuests

[REPORT] Quests Bugs & Glitches

Posted Jul 22, '14 at 2:31pm

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

8,487 posts

@PHLHimself and @YukiTheHedgehog : Have you tried switching browsers from the one you are currently using and which browser are you using normally? I will try this myself as well to see if they pop up and report back here, ok? =)

Posted Jul 22, '14 at 7:05pm

Akatsuki_Kojou

Akatsuki_Kojou

74 posts

Same problem in DOTD as PHLHimself and YukiTheHedgeHog. It started just now after I finished one of the quests(You're a Legend). Now I'm re-getting this quest every time I start the game. My browser is Firefox.
On another note, the said quest is not showing up on my profile or quest count either. Usually the quest count increases even if the quest itself doesn't show up. I'll give it a day just in case it appears later.

Posted Jul 23, '14 at 4:13am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

8,487 posts

Yes @Akatsuki_Kojou, please give the Quest some time to be added to your profile. Sometimes this is the case unfortunately... as for the Quests unlocking every time you login, that is been looked at by the Staff as we speak. They're allover it right now! =)

Posted Jul 28, '14 at 2:17pm

SolidFraze

SolidFraze

11 posts

This is a bug,but idk is it a quests bug.I coulden't find the game bug so i decided to shot it up here.
It's a:Labyrinth:Secters of ShadowHaven
I was at the first level and i picked up some granades so i asked myself "Should i throw this bombs at the gate door (it was locked)".
And this is what happend;
file:///C:/Users/Stefan/Pictures/Bug.png

There was a hole under that i could walk beneath and a door i could exit from.

I hope i helped you guys with this weird bug :)
Good Luck In The Future And Have a Nice Day!

last edited Jul 28 2014 02:25 pm by SolidFraze

Posted Jul 28, '14 at 5:13pm

Reton8

Reton8

2,631 posts

@SolidFraze
You need to upload an image to the internet for it to post here at Armor Games.

Also, what you are describing sounds like part of the game. You can reach the exit by blowing holes in the floors and walls, it is an intended game mechanic. If you can upload the screen capture it would help me to verify.

Posted Jul 28, '14 at 6:37pm

SolidFraze

SolidFraze

11 posts

last edited Jul 28 2014 06:39 pm by SolidFraze

Posted Jul 29, '14 at 12:25am

Reton8

Reton8

2,631 posts

@SolidFraze

Yeah, after looking at the screen capture, that is definitely part of the game. It is pretty neat that you can skip past the locks. :]

Posted Jul 29, '14 at 3:29am

SolidFraze

SolidFraze

11 posts

@Reton8

The point i post it is because it's not fair to just leave a level without getting all the orbs.
But if you say it's part of the game then i don't got no probs with that :)

last edited Jul 29 2014 03:30 am by SolidFraze

Posted Jul 29, '14 at 6:33pm

SolidFraze

SolidFraze

11 posts

Again me guys! I really do have bad luck. So this is what happend in short lines. I played Bubble Tanks 3 and got in a sticky situation that i coulden't move from or shoot from. Here it is:

https://imageshack.com/i/f0CuVjN9p

last edited Jul 29 2014 06:37 pm by SolidFraze

Posted Aug 3, '14 at 3:39am

gyorokpeter

gyorokpeter

21 posts

I just checked back to TLS:DZ to check if the quests have been fixed... Nope. I would have 100% quests if these weren't bugged.

Reply to [REPORT] Quests Bugs & Glitches

You must be logged in to post a reply!