Forums

ForumsQuests

[REPORT] Quests Bugs & Glitches

Posted Aug 4, '14 at 7:31am

Frozentooth

Frozentooth

1 post

In the game "Swords and Potions 2" whenever I take the city invitation from my brother, I get a new window with
"Error ID # 0". With the help of your e-mail "Please confirm your e-mail address" I always get "Account Verification - you've reviewed your account, thank you!"
My sister plays from the game on the same router from the next room and was able to accept the invitation city without problems. Please for help.

Posted Aug 5, '14 at 9:35am

Thomcore

Thomcore

273 posts

Hello there.

I have a little problem with Last standead zone. You know, I built radio tower and a radio receiver to get "Communicator" quest. The quests DID pop up but another day it was shown as incomplete. Is there a chance to get deleted my quests for no reason ? I tried to rebuild those towers but it didn´t work. Is there any solution for this ? THanks.

Posted Aug 5, '14 at 4:27pm

TheRed555

TheRed555

142 posts

@Thomcore go to the quest page and check if it's shown as locked or not,I noticed that those quests don't show on the profile directly,wait a day or so,or try getting another quest from another game and it should show up just before it.

Even if there was a communication outage between the game and the server at the time when you got the quest,it wouldn't be a problem,because the game rechecks for unlocked quests on startup,so it would resend your quests.

I got the 1,000 kills quest,nothing popped up,I finished the mission,then refreshed the page,and it got unlocked on the loading screen.

last edited Aug 05 2014 04:28 pm by TheRed555

Posted Aug 6, '14 at 4:15am

Thomcore

Thomcore

273 posts

@TheRed555 Thanks for advices. I tried to gain another quest from another game but the "communicator" quest didn´t pop up.

I will try to achieve another quest in Dead Zone and see if it will work.

In quest page it is shown as incomplete which is strange because I know I have earned it.

Posted Aug 18, '14 at 9:45pm

FighterGabbyTib

FighterGabbyTib

1 post

In the last stand the dead zone I have a bug I don't know why but when I try to click on something, it highlights something several inches away sometimes all the way across the screen and I don't know why.

Posted Sep 1, '14 at 10:59am

lion2002

lion2002

10 posts

Bug report.
Quests page http://armorgames.com/quests now showing site quests with broken picture and link, leading to a game that does not have quests.

Posted Sep 2, '14 at 2:52am

TheZonk

TheZonk

94 posts

Bug (?) Report
The Quest Page also shows quests from the "old page" you cannot get anymomere - pretty frustrating for quest collectors...

Posted Sep 3, '14 at 12:30am

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

6,139 posts

Epic Boss Fighter bug

^ there's some info about it in that thread, you guys might wanna look into it.

Posted Sep 3, '14 at 5:15am

Reton8

Reton8

2,811 posts

Just posting the bug here that xXxDAPRO89xXx linked to, as this is the place to post such bugs. A few users are not able to complete teh quest that requires them to kill 400 bugs. The progress bar is not moving beyond 99%.

Posted Sep 4, '14 at 12:27am

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

6,139 posts

Bug on Dangerous Adventure

I'm not all too sure about what it is, since I haven't yet played dangerous adventure myself, but just redirecting it.

Reply to [REPORT] Quests Bugs & Glitches

You must be logged in to post a reply!