ForumsQuests[REPORT] Bugs & Glitches for Quests only

855 243772
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
13,402 posts

The Quests have been launched recently and there have been some user reports on bugs and glitches happening with them. This thread is to provide a place to report them so the ArmorGames Staff can effectively look at them to squash the bugs and fix the glitches.

There are a few reports about Quests not showing up immediately on the user profile after achieving them, but they eventually do after a while. Even though this is probably just a delay, please do report these minor glitches as well for statistical reasons. If it happens a lot, there might still be a problem that needs to be looked at.

This thread is for problem reporting on QUESTS only please. Any discussions about Quests need to be redirected to the Quests Forum. And if you want to give some feedback, or have ideas about Quests, you can do this in the Official Quest Feedback Thread!

Any problems with games, server glitches and bugs in general (all not Quest related) need to be addressed through our SUPPORT please.

Thank you for your help! =)

• 855 Replies
DjCeheNNeTR
DjCeheNNeTR
9 posts

i cannnot see my saved game on gemcraft labyrinth, i have click on play gemcraft 0 button and opened other game in another page and i closed this after play some time. i turned back my first game and when i open game i cannot see any saved data!!! admin pls help me... thanks for interest.

rodandanet
rodandanet
4 posts

hi ya. my game loads but as soon as I scroll down to fit the game to the window, I get this error message....a problem caused the program to stop working correctly. windows will close the program and notifyyou if a solution is available.

pft
pft
538 posts

I have a possible solution on your thread here

pft
pft
538 posts

Road of the dead 2 quest chat doesn't link me to the thread. Any others have issues?

pft
pft
538 posts

It's cool it's working now.

firenc
firenc
1 posts

Hi, I'm not sure if it's a bug of a particular game. The site works alright but I can't load any game in this site since last month. The flash table stays as a black square and after a while the sound of hiting swords comes, then the BGM of the game follows, but the frame is still black. I've used 3 different PCs and a Mac from different places, the problem is still there. Please help. BTW I'm in China.

pft
pft
538 posts

Hi, I'm not sure if it's a bug of a particular game. The site works alright but I can't load any game in this site since last month. The flash table stays as a black square and after a while the sound of hiting swords comes, then the BGM of the game follows, but the frame is still black. I've used 3 different PCs and a Mac from different places, the problem is still there. Please help. BTW I'm in China.

Firstly what browser are you using? Firefox and chrome at good examples. I think Google is blocked in China so chrome might be out of question. Unless you have VPN. Check the flash player is updated. !1+
techz_coz
techz_coz
1 posts

my acc in last stand dead zone, all actions icons are in grey, leaving my unable to ask my survivors to perform anything, is this a bug? plz help!!

SKK717
SKK717
7 posts

You have up new quests that link to front page. When I roll over the badge it says the game is Kingdom Rush Frontiers? Couldn't find the game on the site anywhere.

ivanxxxxxxx
ivanxxxxxxx
1,359 posts

@SKK717

You have up new quests that link to front page. When I roll over the badge it says the game is Kingdom Rush Frontiers? Couldn't find the game on the site anywhere.

Yes, quests on that page leads to AG home page.

There are still no any official statements from AG,but I guess that the game is in testing phase,and I must add ,I hope in the final testing phase.
XD

AG, as always wants everything to be perfect when the day of the official announcement and release comes.

We just have to be patient a little longer. XD
ivanxxxxxxx
ivanxxxxxxx
1,359 posts

In addition, take a look at screenshot. You can see that at least 10 very.... very....very... lucky persons has a chance to enjoy playing this game.

http://s24.postimg.org/fhx3xehh1/krfivan2.png

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,161 posts

@techz_coz: That's because some of your constructions are positioned incorrectly. Check which ones have red squares under them and move them. This issue should be fixed

bingu77788
bingu77788
467 posts

I have the same problem as firemc. Instead, mine shows a white screen instead of black. I don't hear the clinging (is this the right word?) of Armor Games shield. I'm using Google Chrome and I'm in Malaysia.

Thnx

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
11,349 posts

Flash and java up to date?
Sometimes a simple site refresh might also help.

Otherwise let me quote Ferret:

-Removal or disabling any K9 Software, Firewalls, Anti-Virus software that could be blocking Google Ads or YouTube. (Primary reason for this happening)
-Testing on other browsers or computers in your area/network.
-Are you at school or work? These could have firewalls put in place by the company/school, thus can't be overcome.
Jasza676
Jasza676
225 posts

That is so weird and annyoing. I logged after half a year and still didn't got "My first raid" quest in "TLS: Dead zone".
There was a lot of problems with quests in this game etc. but after half a year I still didn't got that one, I already raided few players, even today to check it, did all this stuff mentioned to try and fix this state of thing but none worked so I will just write it here.
I would be glad if somebody will help me to solve this problem.

Showing 316-330 of 855